For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Plan To Seduce The King

Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

A Plan To Seduce The King  Empty A Plan To Seduce The King

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:12 am

Isabel's fingers drummed along the hard wooden table that was her desk as she sat patiently waiting for her donor to arrive. She had been waiting for an important call to come through as she planned out her next strategy for her attack against the King of Louisiana William Compton, a thorn in her side. She wanted the fangs of Compton around her neck to wear as a warning against those who rose against her, she would let them know that she took nothing sitting down.

As a knock at the door broke her from her trail of thought she grinned expectingly as the door opened as a young male stood there with his chest slightly exposed from his semi open blue shirt.

A Plan To Seduce The King  17825810

"Please do come in" Isabel grinned.

Knowing his correct place in the line of who he was serving as he had already begun to strip as he dropped his shirt to the floor as Isabel watched engrossed by his actions. Spinning her chair so that she was now facing the half exposed man before her as she unhooked her shoe as she let her foot glided from his ankle slowly towards his crotch as she heard him groan.

"All in good time....But first I should introduce you to the woman who you will also be entertaining tonight...Roxanne darling. Dessert is here" she called through to the back room which also doubled as her personal quarters.

Seconds later a young woman appeared as she clung to the door as she grinned sweetly.

A Plan To Seduce The King  Metcal10

"My, my, my what do we have here?" her thick British accent rolled off the end of her tongue.

"Dessert my dearest....Care for a little taste?" Isabel grinned.

"Oh certainly" Roxanne smirked.

Isabel watched as Roxanne stalked her prey like a wild animal as she sat back and enjoyed the show. Watching as Roxanne approached the donor as she captured his gaze while her hands worked mercilessly on his belt buckle lowering his pants to the floor as she gripped hold of his hardened length through his boxers.

"Big boy we have here Isabel" Roxanne grinned.

Using of her force as she pushed the male donor onto Isabel's desk and straddled his waist as he lay there completely paralysed from the earlier glamour.

"Be he could never satisfy you like I could" Isabel recalled.

"We shall see" Roxanne replied.

"Ah ah....First I have a job for you my dear. A very important one"

Roxanne who seemed more interested in the male donor between her thigh as she slowly began circling her hips as she could feel his length press against her inner thigh.

"A job....Now? Can't I have some fun first?" Roxanne pouted.

"You will....I need you to go to Louisiana first thing tomorrow evening...I need you to seduce the King" she grinned.

Roxanne stopped in her tracks as that had caught her attention.

"The King of Louisiana? That will never work. He is a too smart of a King to be seduced, especially when he has his fangs between the legs of a were whore" she remembered.

"Find a weakness, do everything that you can to end them both. Make him eat out of the palm of your hand. The were will leave him, and then Raphael can collect her" Isabel grinning revealing part of her plan.

"Very well...Tomorrow evening...But for now. This may need the both of us my love" Roxanne batted her eyelashes innocently.

Isabel did not say another word as her fangs clicked down and her tongue ran across her lips as she launched at the neck of the donor as Roxanne did the same, as all the man could do was lay there.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:57 am