For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

The Interviews

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The Interviews - Page 3 Empty Re: The Interviews

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:23 pm

She let out a soft hiss when he bit her, but the flood of endorphins and feeling his tongue on her skin was just the push she needed.

With his fangs still in her neck she cried out as her climax overwhelmed her. Her whole body shook as she clung to his shoulders as he took her to heaven.

"Bill!" she cried out, ignoring and forgetting the fact they were in the office.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:32 pm

"Bill!"

That was all he needed.

As he took that last mouthful of her blood into him he spiked and reached his own climax as Kiara wrapped around him tighter than he had ever felt before as he felt her body collapse onto him. As everything around him blurred into one another, nothing had shape or form. Sound seemed to mute as his senses were clouded by the mist of what he could only call Kiara.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Her climax lasted longer than usual. She felt herself collapse on his lap, still trembling and gasping for hair. She couldn't tell where her body ended and his began, like she was melting to become one with him.

Her eyes half closed and in the silence of the office she finally managed to find enough strength to lift her hand and hold his nearest one, needing some form of validation that she was still existing in the world and hadn't become just a pile of post sex goo.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Bill's body remained almost statue like as he could feel Kiara relax against him as he felt her chest rise and fall rapidly against his own breathless chest as her hand intertwined with her's. He used his free hand to pull a stray lock of her hair to tuck it behind her ear.

"....Well...That would have given our new guest an insight into the way things are done around here" he joked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 pm

She smiled and wiggled against him. "I didn't think you liked an audience Bill..." she whispered, tucking her head under his chin.

Being reminded that another vampire and a female no less was in the manor brought back a twinge of annoyance that for a moment killed her peaceful mood, but she knew it was just her territorial ways that made her feel this way. She had to remind herself that Bill wouldn't betray her like that.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:52 pm

"Oh I don't...but unlike humans vampires cannot help but hear everything. No matter how hard we try to block things out, we do not have that luxury and I am sure that she would have heard something" he grinned.

His hand began stroking his back softly in feather like touches creating a slow and soft rhythm against her flesh.

"You need not fear anything....The first sign that she tries anything she will be gone. She will be too busy to speak to me" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:56 pm

She pouted. She didn't like much the idea that everything was overheard, but again she pushed that into the 'I don't care' corner of her mind for now, she was far to happy with Bill right now to care for much anything else.

"You promise me?" she asked before she could help herself. "She tries anything and she's gone?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:00 pm

"I promise sweetheart....You have nothing to worry about. Trust me" he whispered as he gently kissed  the top of her head.

Bill hated that tomorrow she would be gone for several days, but he would occupy himself with his work. He would keep his mind distracted until she returned.

"Trust me" he repeated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm