For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A gift of life

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

A gift of life - Page 2 Empty Re: A gift of life

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:54 pm

She watched on as the gears ground and the floor revealed an entrance to something underground. Her eyes widened when he explained and she looked up at him with such excitement. "You...it's a....James!!" She squealed with delight and rushed into his arms, hugging him tightly. "It's perfect, it's amazing...it's oh my god it's a cubby...in our garden!" She pulled back to kiss him and smiled. "Can we stay here tonight? Please say yes!"
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:01 pm

He smiled and kissed her again.

"It is already arranged with your maker's security staff. They are already posted about 500 meters out in all directions. They moved into place when the band left."

He stepped down into the recessed area and offered his hand.

"Care to give it a try? There is plenty of room for movement and stretching out, and deep enough for close cuddling as well."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:03 pm

She smiled and stepped closer to him, deftly grabbing his tie and playing with it in her hands. Her eyes looked up at him through her lashes as she bit her lip in thought. Tugging on his tie playfully, she looked up and ran her other hand over his shoulder. "I'd love to....have I ever told you what suits do to me...care to find out?" She grinned impishly and walked backwards down towards the cubby, pulling his tie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 am