For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Returning To Bon Temps

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Returning To Bon Temps Empty Returning To Bon Temps

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:33 am

If Elijah and Lucas could sleep like this through the night every night then Hoyt would be a happy man. He had heard from his mama enough times that he never slept through the night peacefully until he was at least four years old. He did question if she was telling the truth but he did not dare to do so when she relayed the facts about his childhood to him. His mama liked to make out that he was a problem child to all of her friends.

But now that he was here in Alaska he was at peace.

The twins and Amy were all sleeping peacefully on their bed, a picture perfect family that he had always wanted

One that he had been denied as a child.

He felt his cell buzz in his pocket as he swiftly vacated the room as not to disturb Amy or the boys as he closed the door behind him answering his cell.

"Hey mama.....She is asleep...Why?....Mama I said I would visit when I can....I have a job an- Yes mama....I know mama....Yes mama.....I will ask her....It is what people who love each other do mama....I will let you know....Yes mama...Goodbye....Goodbye.....Goodbye mama" he grumbled as he ended the call swiftly as he had answered it.

He knew that he could no longer put it off. He would have to go and visit his mama, tell her about the boys.

It looked like Hoyt Fortenberry was returning to Bon Temps.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 am