For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Paperwork, ugh Paperwork!!!

Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Paperwork, ugh Paperwork!!! Empty Paperwork, ugh Paperwork!!!

Post by Claude Crane Tue May 29, 2012 8:13 pm

The club was closed tonight and I had a lot of paperwork to be done. I pulled up at the club and grabbed my bag and went to unlock the door. I started flipping lights on as I went through the bar. I went into my office and sat down in my chair. I started with the end of the month inventory and finances. My mind kind of wandered off to Jessica, but quickly jumped back into reality. I was starting to think she wasn't exactly what I wanted and it was just the vampire in her that was pulling me in. I didn't feel anything towards her anymore and I assumed it was because she wasn't anywhere near me. Shaking my head, I went back to my work and concentrated. When I was finished with inventory and finances, I grabbed the stack of applications. I had a few more spaces to fill and went through each and picked a few that I thought sounded qualified. I grabbed the stack of the "yes" applications and turned off the lights as I went back out of the club and locked up the door. I decided to call these potential employees in the morning and set up interviews. I was hoping to get them filled before the weekend. I got in my car and headed back to Bon Temps. Not really wanting to go home, I parked my car in the driveway at home and started walking and not really caring where I ended up.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am