For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Girls' Night?

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Girls' Night? Empty Girls' Night?

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 29, 2012 9:36 pm

The club was closed for the night and Pam had an appointment at the local nail salon. She was always diligent in keeping her appointments every two weeks. With Isaebel as a house guest, she made extra effort to keep the staff on hand. Isaebel was a great friend to she and Eric. He'd left a note saying he and Sookie would be together, only to call if it was an emergency. She rolled her eyes at the note, and entered her office. She'd work on some of the books until her appointment. Her nails were chipped, and she just couldn't have that.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Girls' Night? Empty Re: Girls' Night?

Post by Isabel Beaumont Tue May 29, 2012 9:43 pm

+Isaebel awoke, she was some place new. She inhaled taking the scent in, and remembered briefly about her misfortune. She got up and dressed in a tight black leather dress, using only a small amount of make-up and ventured out to find Eric or Pam.+
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Pam was tapping away at the calculator and writing profits in the books when she heard and sensed Isaebel's presence. She stood and went to greet her guest, and make her feel at home. She made her way to the door and opened it to see Isaebel scanning the hallways. She smiled and asked. "Hungry? I could have something...or someone sent up if you like?"
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Tue May 29, 2012 9:59 pm

‎"That would be very nice. Please don't tell me calculators, and books is how you spend your days off." +Isaebel said, with a grin+
    ‎+She eyed Pam, but did not enter, standing in the doorway, she asked+ "Is Eric around, or will it be just us girls tonight?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 29, 2012 10:05 pm

She grinned and placed a hand on her hip, shaking her head slightly. "No, of coarse not. I'd rather be out doing anything but. Passing the time for my mani pedi." She looked at her nails as a habit, disgusted with the chips on the paint. Looking back up to her, she replied. "Seems Eric is busy. Would you like a blood, or a donor?"
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Tue May 29, 2012 10:06 pm

‎"That is quite fine. I am finding after my altercation with Hugo, that I am enjoying the company of women much more. Don't get me wrong, I still have plenty of uses for men, but it's nice being here. A donor please, I hate that mainstreaming bullshit, it demeans us as a species. I think, why drink fake blood, when there are so many willing." +She said making a gesture, with her hands. "And you Pam, why do you not date?" +She asks.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Pam arched a brow at the revelation. Isaebel, batting for the same team. Now THAT was something. She was a stunning vampire, but never would she have guessed this would happen. She nodded and hit the button for the maid. "Yes, bring me up a donor...female." She said into the monitor. Looking back to Isaebel, she tipped her head to the side slightly and said, "I find it too...monogamous. I am not one for being tied down to one individual, romantically that is. Unless it is my maker. I do enjoy the company of some men...but women seem to intrigue me more. I take it Hugo...was a no-go." She said with a grin at her little joke.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 pm

"You don't know? Hugo snuck into that stupid church, with that, Oh what is her name? It's on the tip of my....Sookie. But he was angry and betrayed me, because I would not turn him. In the end Godric knew I felt for him, so he only exiled him from Texas. That is what the Authority used to take my position away, & I still date male humans, however when it comes to females, well as I said, I was fond of Sophie Anne." +She says finally entering the room+ "You make dating to hard, to many rules. When I bed someone I don't care who they see, or whom they lay with, if they come home to me." +She finishes+
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Pam smirked at Isaebel. "Well, dear...you've completely shattered my expectations of you. You are far more interesting than I thought." The blonde donor ascended the staircase and headed towards Pam's office. Giving the open door a knock, she said. {You rang?} Pam looked towards Isaebel with a grin. "Dinner is served."
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Tue May 29, 2012 10:34 pm

‎"Come, over, this way." +she takes the hand of the all to willing victum, and straddles the blonde+ "Then tell me Pam, do Intrigue you?" +She asks, as her fangs descend, & she drinks deeply at the neck of the donor, she tugs her leather dress back down with her right hand, while her left hand holds the neck in place, then she stops for a moment. "I can share, hungry?" +she asks and goes back, to the blonde's neck.+
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 29, 2012 10:38 pm

She watched intently as Isaebel fed from the donor, straddling her and making Pam lick her lips. It was a sight indeed. Someone so graceful, so proper...to be so naughty, so daunting at times. It was quite a combination. She leaned against her desk, and watched the scene unfold. "Not just yet...I'll watch." She could smell Isaebel's arousal and she grinned with an arched brow. Seems she made herself a new friend. Things should definitely be interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm