For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Frustration

Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Frustration Empty Frustration

Post by Arabella Trillo Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:25 am

Arabella tapped her fingers on the desk, staring at the note again. A fracking note? He couldn't tell them in person? Something smelled off about this. What was he hiding? Wait till he comes home. They were going to discuss this...at length...

Frustration Una-ho10
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Frustration Empty Re: Frustration

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:32 am

Brianna was still walking on cloud nine, Quinn loved her. She could not remember when she had ever felt this happy. Bill had allowed her to stay here with Quinn and Arabella although she suspected that if he truly knew why she wanted to stay he would not allow it. She could not remember if she had a training session tonight or not, but for now she would find Quinn. Knowing that he would probably be in his office. 

Entering his office as she quickly scanned to see that it was Arabella and not Quinn.

"Where is he?" she questioned her.

Entering his office she could see clearly that Arabella was not happy at all

"What's wrong? Has something happened?" she asked on alert.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:34 am

Arabella's eyes were as hard as agates as she slid the note across the desk for Brianna to read.

"A fracking note. He did not even tell us in person."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:36 am

Brianna approached the desk as Arabella slid a note across it for her to see as she picked up the note and instantly recognized his hand writing as she scanned the note.

"Is it something that we should be worried about? Wouldn't he have told us?" she asked curiously.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:45 am

She sighed.

"It could be nothing...but.."

She looked at Brianna, her eyes softening.

"I've never had him just leave a note. He always tells me to my face what is going on."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:49 am

She listened to Arabella as she told her that Quinn always told her where he was going and that this was out of character for him. But surely after what happened with them the other day he would have said something to her as well?

"So this is not normal for him? Have you tried calling him?" she asked.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:51 am

Arabella reached into the desk drawer and lifted out Jonathan's phone then dropped it back in the drawer.

"Don't worry, I'll be asking for some explanation when he gets back. Since we don't know where he has gone, I just have to wait for now."

She dropped into the chair, crossing her arms.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:55 am

When Arabella produced his cell and placed it back in the drawer. Great! This was not like Quinn at all to not take his cell with him or even at least tell Arabella where he had gone.

"Do you not have one of those tracking devices or something like that? He always knows where I am so does he not wear something like they do in all those spy movies...Like the ones with Tom Cruise?" she questioned again.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:09 am

She thought for a moment and hit the intercom.

"Tolvin, I'd like a word."

Of course, Miss Trillo. I am on my way."

When Tolvin walked in, she smiled sweetly.

"I forgot where Jonathan was going tonight, do you remember where? He forgot his cell and I was going to take it to him but totally forgot where he was going."

Tolvin's face paled as she spoke.

"I..I..cannot say where he has gone, Miss T..Trillo. I just can say that he will be home soon."

Tolvin's reaction gave her pause. Tolvin had never withheld information from her before. This was getting even more curious.

"Very well, Tolvin. If he checks in, make sure he know we would like a word or two when he comes back."

She walked over to Tolvin, draping an arm over his shoulder as she walked him to the door. She walked back just as casually and sat down, then slipped the tracker from her sleeve and set it on the desk, grinning at Brianna.

"Ok...so not nice, but effective."

She looked down at the tracker and growled.

"It's pass-coded. This is useless to us."

She slapped the device off the desk in frustration.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:14 am

Tolvin? He knew something but was not saying a word. Something was seriously wrong. Was it to do with this whole Texas thing? What was he not saying? Was he with someone else? No, he couldn't be. He wasn't like that...was he?

"How else are we going to find him? You don't think something has happened to him? Tolvin knows something. You don't think that he is with someone do you?" she asked, afraid of what Arabella might say in return.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:16 am

She looked at Brianna's expression and read what was not being said.

"Nothing like what you are concerned about. He may be meeting with someone, but not for anything illicit. If I know one thing, it is that he will not betray a trust. I think you already know that."

She stared at the broken tracker and shook her head.

"I guess we will just have to sit and wait. Want to see if there is a movie on?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:22 am

Brianna felt a weight being lifted from her shoulders when Arabella assured her that he would not be doing anything like she was thinking about. That was a relief.

"Sure...I have always wanted to watch Pearl Harbour...My father never let me watch anything like that. He has a thing about the Japanese....and he hates anything with loud noise" she shrugged.

She could see Arabella looking on with curiosity as she hated talking about her father, it always brought up old memories.

"We should watch something that you want? Anything you like?" she asked changing the subject.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:25 am

Arabella was walking toward the common room when she turned around and spoke softly.

"Can we save Pearl Harbor for later? I'd love a nice sappy romantic drama about now. Cassia had to go deal with a few things with one of her cousins. I kind of miss her."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:28 am

Following Arabella to the common room as she nodded to Arabella's request.

"Yeah sure. You can choose. I have never really watched many romantic movies...Is everything alright? If you want to go to Cassia I don't mind staying here? Or I can go and visit Bill? You don't have to stay here with me" she offered.

Walking around the plush couch as she dumped herself on the end.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:59 am

Arabella walked over, scanning through the DVDs she had bought, picking out one and smiling back at Brianna.

"No, she is just trying to make her cousin understand why she moved here away from her family. Her cousin doesn't know what they tried to do. Oh, I guess you don't either. Let's just say it was not nice. This is one I haven't watched yet."

She held up a cellophane wrapped copy of "Better Than Chocolate".

"I keep meaning to watch it, but things always come up."

She walked over, putting it in the DVD player and walking to the couch with the remote. She dropped down next to Brianna, pulling her closer. She smiled and pressed play. Arabella let her hand trace over Brianna's arm as the movie started.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:06 am

"Better than chocolate? I have never seen that movie before" as Arabella put the DVD into the player and sat next to her.

It had been a while since she had a girl's night with anyone. Her father never let her out of the house much when she was growing up, especially after her mother died. She cast a quick glance to her arm as she felt Arabella's hand glide over it but didn't think much of it. She knew that Arabella was a touchy feely person as she waited for the movie to begin as the introduction music played.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm