For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Tara Puts A Little Pink In Eric's Life

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Tara Puts A Little Pink In Eric's Life Empty Tara Puts A Little Pink In Eric's Life

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:28 pm

*Tara was smiling like a kid in a candy store, with some Rihanna playing in the background, She had already covered everything in the room with plastic, and she started singing while painted Eric's bedroom, a bright pink, it was the kind of pink that she giggled at every time she put the paint on wall, and when she was done with the painting she had cute little decals to place over it.....hello kitty all over, it was time for a change, if Pam and Eric were gone...forever, at least she could have some fun, she heard the door, and immediately knew it was Willa, by the lack of her dogs barking.*

"I'm up here girl, You're gonna trip, when you see what we got going on up here, I finally got a good smile....and I am having fun, go one and get yourself some coveralls and help me out."

*Tara said with a smile.*

Last edited by Tara Mae Thornton on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Tara Puts A Little Pink In Eric's Life Empty Re: Tara Puts A Little Pink In Eric's Life

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Willa had finally all her things at the cabin including very unhappy Miss Meow, she had been locked up in one of the spare bedrooms all weekend while the movers moved her things in and some things into the huge storage arer in the back . Willa couldn't be happier she was here but the one thing she still hadn't talked to Tara about were the guards .

She swung the door open to the cabin and heard ..

"I'm up here girl, You're gonna trip, when you see what we got going on up here, I finally got a good smile....and I am having fun, go one and get yourself some coveralls and help me out."

Tara sounded so happy " Ill be right up " Will yelled and headed for her room and got on some covers to go help Tara she couldn't wait to see what Tara was talking about and maybe tell her about the guards .
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Tara Puts A Little Pink In Eric's Life Empty Re: Tara Puts A Little Pink In Eric's Life

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:43 pm

*Tara smiled when she heard Willa coming in, she was excited to have someone in the cabin other then her, she was even more so excited it was Willa, she genially enjoyed Willa's company, beside she thought that if they painted the room together they may get over a few things, it was healing, and fuck, it was funny as fuck. She could just envision Eric coming into the room, and the look on his face. It made her chuckle.*

"Come on up girl, oh and I spent some time with the puppies, and Miss Meow.....there starting to get along, and not be so aggressive with her, you'll see we'll be one big happy family in no time."

*Tara said, waiting for Willa.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Willa was excited to see what Tara was doing but a little afraid as well what if Eric came back and she painted his room some god awful color . But then Willa kinda thought " What if " and started laughing . She got upstairs and busted in Eric's room and stopped dead in her tracks with mouth dropped open and looked at Tara . It was worse the she thought ,Hello Kitty ? Willa immediately started laughing .

"Bright Pink and Hello fucking Kitty ? Tara what the hell ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:09 pm

*Tara narrowed her eyes for a moment and looked at Willa*

"Willa they left us.....they fucking just picked-up and left. Eric....well he just was like 'Fuck all this bullshit.' and just was like 'I'm outta here.' But the bigger fuck you was Pam....Eric had released her, and she didn't have to go....she could have stayed....here with us....but she didn't....I am not an all knowing vampire, and I will be really physically dead, not undead, before I ask someone else for help. Eric left and didn't even leave a game plan in case shit got real and something happened with you, he fucking abandoned you, and Pam.....well fuck me sideways....like she didn't even.....well don't get me started on that or I'm gonna start....well being less that happy, So I figured it this way....I could crawl back into bed and cry my ass off and spend the rest of eternity being sad and pathetic....but I was done with that a long while ago, I decided well Tara, you can get yourself up and outta here, and do something empowering.....or....keep being a weepy mess, and Hello kitty helped me find the answer....."

*Tara said smiling, and taking a paint brush and putting a dab on Willa's nose.*

"He left us....and then she left us....so stop being a buzz kill, and start living, or in our case un-living.....also I got a surprise I bought you in the backyard, I'll show you when we're done."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Willa looked at Tara with her mouth open again and nothing would come out she wasn't expecting all of that when she said "what the hell." It was a more "what the hell" pink ? But after Tara was done with her rant she could see how her "what hell" could be missed understood .Willa picked up a paint brush and closed her gaping mouth and smiled at Tara and told her in a matter of fact tone .

" We don't need them we have our fur family and we have each other and that's all we need and gave Tara the biggest reassuring smile she had "

She thought this is as good as time as any to bring up Bills demands for her to leave, it had to be mentioned some time .

" Um Tara ,I have to tell you something and you are not going to like it . I would have told you sooner but I was afraid you wouldn't let me stay but all my stuff is here now and it would be a bitch to move me out so here is goes . Bill would only let me leave if he put outside guards around the cabin and if he had guards follow me and maybe you back an forth to the bar and have them there as well ."

Willa stands with the paint brush in both hands down between her legs with her shoulder kind of slumped ready for the blasting rage that will be Tara .
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 pm

*Tara inhaled slowly, something she didn't have to do as a vampire, but did so non-the-less, she wanted to rage, and scream and go frigging crazy...but she knew that was just her underlying rage of being left.....alone...she could be painting the room rainbow colors and yet that wouldn't erase the hurt in her heart, but she didn't mention a thing. She slowly got down off the ladder, and turned the music off, and looked over at Willa.*

"Ya know I kinda expected this....he did say something like this a while ago....but I really wish you would have told me from the beginning....I wouldn't have thrown you out, and in fact if I really wanted you gone, it wouldn't matter if you were here moved in or not.....Talk to Bill, I friggin hate being under his magnifying glass....if they have to follow you....okay that's you're deal, but A: They must be out of the vision of the people at Fangtasia, and B:They follow you, I didn't do shit wrong....well....that anyone knows I mean....well you get the just of it."

*Tara said, throwing out the Hello Kitty, decals.*

"It's to much.....the kitty....but fuck me if I ain't keeping it bright pink. I didn't paint any of his stuff thought.....I wouldn't do that to you....it's all boxed up....even his clothing....it's all in boxes in the other room....even his journals, and things....I figured you may want then."

*Tara said dropping the paint brush for a moment.*

"Bill didn't mention anything.....about me....I mean.....about me doing anything.....right?"

*She asked, Willa slowly.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Willa was so relieved that Tara didn't rage on her, she was waiting for it though.She was also relieved that Tara didn't throw her ass out .She was so use to being wanted but not really being wanted ,she had the same abandonment issues Tara had but just a little more complicated .At hearing that Eric's journals were still here sent shivers of joy down her spine ,she never had hoped that she had the chance to read something so personal of her maker.She looker at Tara with those damn tears in her eyes she just couldn't stop .

" Oh I would have never guessed that I would have had access to something so personal of his thank you so much for keeping those for me .It means the world to me that you would put those things aside for me , no one has ever thought of just me before"

Patting away tears with the back of her hand she wanted to give Tara a hug but she could tell Tara had the no hug bitch sign on her right now . So she decided to answer Tara's question instead .

"Bill has never mentioned you to me at all but when I mentioned that there may be guards here already he did look abut guilty so I wouldn't be surprised that he didn't do that for you safety . But for saying anything about you doing anything ...No ....Why do you ask Tara ? Have you done anything that you shouldn't have ???"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:13 pm

*Tara crossed her arms over her chest and looked over at Willa.*

"No...I mean naw....I just wanna make sure we keep it that way, you know....all kinds of people out there who knows what people say...or talk about, I just wanna make sure everything's alright with everything....ya know....Bill and me aren't exactly best friends....to be honest, other then Jessica, you are really the only other vampire I associated with, I mean I have guys over, girls sometimes...but nothing to important....dating isn't exactly a high propriety for me at the moment."

*Tara cracked her knuckles and frowned for a moment.*

"Yeah, I made sure to go over the room with a fine tooth comb, there isn't anything in here, that'd he'd shit a cow over, granted he may not like my color choice....but let's be honest it's not like we're going to be seeing either of them any time soon......I go into her room sometimes....I didn't paint it, rather I locked the door and....well at first I use to sleep in her bed....and call her cellphone...I mean I knew somewhere inside myself....I knew....that she was gone....but I hoped...and hoped....so yeah....I use to sleep in her room....drowning myself in her scent....but eventually it went away....then I'd go into her closet....and find something of hers.....eventually that lost it's scent too....sooo I locked her door, eventually....and left everything like she left it....before she left......even when I slept on her sheets....I didn't disturb her bed..."

*Tara said and for a moment she looked very human, she felt vulnerable....something she didn't feel for a very long time, and as she felt tears start to form on her eyes, she grew silent, and pushed them back down, no use in crying about something you can't change.*

"You know.....I'm going to tell you something....but if you ever tell anyone....I'll never talk to you again.....ever....do you promise not to say anything...."

*Tara asked Willa.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Willa felt high at that moment ,she knew Tara didn't share with just anyone and for Tara to share with her made Willa feel so very special. Those damn tears were coming again god what the hell was wrong with her did she drink to much blood today or what .She gave Tara the most honest gaze she could muster and told in her most honest voice.

" Of coarse what ever is said between us from now on stays between us, we are now sisters ,I hope you feel the same way ."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:30 pm

*Tara sighed.....and turned her back to Willa, she couldn't look at anyone when she was about to say what she was going to say....but there was something....she didn't know what it was....but there was something.....it was almost as if she was human again, and she was sitting on the back porch with Sookie, swinging back and forth on the summer rocking chair she had in the back, that made Tara smile.*

"I was in love with her."

*She said, as she felt her eyes starting to water again, she wiped them on the back of her hand and exhaled again, hearing it made it real....it was like a huge weight was lifted from her chest, she knew even if Pam hadn't run away with Eric, she never would have been able to tell the blond, who detested human emotion, but somewhere in there couple of months, she found she saw something in her Maker that no one, or perhaps, no one other than Eric, had felt....she didn't just ache for her Maker as her Maker she ached for her as her lover, she ached for her touch, she ached for her breathing Tara's name in her ear, but it didn't matter because everyone she fell in love with died, or left.*

"I was in love with her, and even if she didn't leave it wouldn't have mattered....I don't want to hug, or cry....I just....I had to tell someone....someone had to know.....and that's the last time, I will ever mention, and or talk about it again."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Willa wanted so desperately to hold Tara till her pain went away ,she knew all to well what it was like to love some one and have them leave and betray you .Her father had done that almost every day of her life .He was always making promises and breaking them and taking off for weeks at a time and never telling her . She had such empathy for Tara that all she could do was agree with her and tell her.

" Well neither one of us will ever have to be alone again I don't plan on going anywhere do you ? We need to get the bar running smoothly and we should paint this whole place to fit us maybe redecorate completely get those two right out of here . I'm all for making this life they gave us ours not theirs what do you say ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 pm

*Tara was very thankful, That Willa didn't push the issue, she was slowly starting to trust Willa, like the sister she had wanted growing-up, just like, her and Sookie.....had been. She missed Sookie sometimes, but she knew regardless of how much she wanted Sookie and her to be the way they had been before, it couldn't be....they were no longer just Tara and Sookie....Tara was something Sookie understood....but not in the way she was, Tara stopped for a moment and then smiled.*

"Alright I am all for re-decorating everything.....except......her room.....I......I just think it should stay that way......let the dust cover it, put a wall over it, I don't care....everything else, sure why not, and just to be safe.....you and me have a safe house, I bought it for us, in case something ever happens and we need to hide out, away from here quickly, I'll take you there tomorrow, just so you know where it is if need be.....now come on outside and I'll show you, you're surprise."

*She says taking, Willa downstairs.*

"We'll match......I have the same one in red."

Tara Puts A Little Pink In Eric's Life 2014-SRT-Viper-08
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Willa loved surprises so she followed Tara downstairs and outside. When they got there Willa saw this bright yellow sports car and Tara was telling her it was all hers .She could not believe it she had always wanted a sports car but her father would never let her have one saying they were always to dangerous .Well now she is the one that is dangerous and she was going to drive the hell out of that car .Willa was going to hug Tara for this for sure even though the bitch had the sign on ,so will turned to her and said.

" Oh thank you so much my sister you have no idea how much this means to me " then hugged Tara so hard she almost burst .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 pm