For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Work and Investigations

Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Work and Investigations  Empty Work and Investigations

Post by Tijgerian Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:22 am

"Yes, put that over there. I'll have the fire marshal in to inspect the fire extinguishers."

The nanny who traveled with her when she was out of town for work had finally arrived from India on a separate flight. She hated to leave her son, but she had money to make. After kissing his head and promising to see him later, she went to the awaiting car. John had insisted she work for E(e)E under him, but she refused his help. Proving she was independent and did not need him, she landed her own job. She had done fine thus far without him, but as Rajat grew older and questioned her about his father, she wondered if allowing the boy to meet him would be a good idea. Once she heard the rumors, she had to find out for herself. Where ever fangers were, her son would not be.

"Yes, I apologize. I will have those quotes for you. Thank you."

She said into the small device in her ear as she continued gathering the files in her arms. Walking towards the exit, she was taking her lunch break. Once she got in the car, she informed the driver to drive to one of the nearby were hangouts known as "The Spot." Did no one here have creativity on businesses anymore?

Once she arrived, she informed her driver she would not be long as she had to meet with someone for personal reasons. She entered and looked around, scowling a bit at the way the place smelled and the obnoxious behavior of the other weres. They were all beneath her. She saw someone who might know the whereabouts of the man she was seeking, considering they reeked of a vampire. Holding up the photo, she spoke.

"Have you seen this man?"
    Elliot Samir
    Elliot Samir

Work and Investigations  Empty Re: Work and Investigations

Post by Elliot Samir Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:34 am

He was hanging out with the weres since the vampires were scarce once Fangtasia closed down. He found a vampire prostitute last night, andthat was fun, but fleeting. He had heard they were reopening Fangtasia but nothing had happened yet. He had always been more comfortable with Supes than with his fellow humans. The whole place fell silent when she walked in. He saw her, just like the rest, but there was something different about this one. He was openly looking her over when she walked up to him. She held up a picture of John Quinn, though an old one.

"Have you seen this man?"

He smiled, looking her over. She looked like she'd be fun to roll around with if he got the chance. He nodded.

"I've seen him around, though I don't think he is in Shreveport at the moment. Maybe you and I could kill some time together until he turns up..."

He smiled at her suggestively.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:43 am

She rolled her eyes at the human, who reeked of vampire and it made her want to gag. With the information, she was about to turn away when he brought up a very indecent proposal. She looked at him with no indication of anger or interest and then slapped him across the face. Hard.

Stepping closer to him, she made sure to meet his eyes, her own sapphire eyes flecked with gold, hinting at her alter-ego.

"I do not think time would be the thing I would kill with you...so if you could point me in the direction of where I could find this man, I can get away from your retched stench."

How dare he suggest a thing like that? Who did the human think he was? Was that what they did here? Cross breed?
    Elliot Samir
    Elliot Samir

Post by Elliot Samir Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:46 am

He grinned, still feeling the sting of her slap. She was an aggressive one. He liked that. He stepped closer.

"If it is the scent that is the issue, how about joining me for a shower? I am sure we can come up with something to do afterwards. You need my help to find this man, but you offer nothing in return..."

He rubbed the red mark on his cheek.

"..except a little fun."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:53 am

She was tired of being disrespected by the lowly human and stepped closer to close the small gap between them. She towered over him in height and leaned down to his ear, knowing he would be foaming at the mouth by now. Her voice was low and seductive, her hot breath teasing his ear.

"Tell me where he is...."

She reached out and grabbed a hand full of his crotch and felt him lean forward against her shoulder. The chatter in the bar lowered and she knew all eyes were on her as she continued to speak.

"...And the only thing I will be offering is that you leave this building with the...small amount of manhood you have left. Do not tempt me to rip them from your body, because believe me...I will."

She hissed into his ear, knowing his pain was climbing but sadly...so was his arousal. She wanted to vomit.
    Elliot Samir
    Elliot Samir

Post by Elliot Samir Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Elliot's eyes were watering from the pain. She was a vicious one, but her hands were wrapped around him and she had his full attention. He drew in a breath and spoke in a whisper.

"If you can restrain yourself long enough to listen, I am the only one here you can get his whereabouts from. I am enjoying our game and would gladly keep it going but I see you are too focused to enjoy it as much. A kiss is my price, and for that I'll even draw you a map to where you are likely to find him. Maybe once you are done with your business with him, we can play again..."

He let his eyes wander up and down her body as he waited for her answer.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:11 pm

At his offer and price, she actually gagged and released him. Wiping her hand along her pencil skirt, she narrowed her eyes at him. Distancing herself from him enough, she looked into his eyes and smirked.

"Speaking to you has given me confidence I shall find him in my own way and without any assistance from you. Keep your map, I am a hunter at heart and will track him down. I also have patience. I would thank you for your time, but it has cost me greatly. I have lost time I will never get back as well as my appetite. So, with no respect whatsoever, go fuck yourself."

With that she turned on her heel, a small smile tugging at her lips. She was close to him and she knew it. She would just have to find him on her own, and she would do just that. The rumors she hoped were false, seemed to be looking more and more truthful.
    Elliot Samir
    Elliot Samir

Post by Elliot Samir Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:20 pm

He smiled as she backed away, knowing she would indeed find John. He had nothing more to gain since she was too focused on this hunt. He laughed with a smirk and spoke softly as he mentally undressed her.

"My beauty, I will point you in the right direction for the pleasure you have already provided. You are looking for a little place called Bon Temps. Find a bar & grill there and you will find what you seek. Consider this information a gift with gratitude from a deep admirer. I wish you luck in your hunt and would love to help you celebrate your victory when it ends."

He adjusted himself and grinned at her as she backed away further.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:23 pm

Her back was to him when he spoke, giving her the information that would help her on her quest. She stopped walking to listen, never turning to look at him. She smiled in triumph and rolled her eyes at his persistent offers and ridiculously desperate lines. Without another word or look at him, she walked past the other patrons with confidence that she would find John and confront him about what she had been hearing. If it was true, there was no way she could allow her son to know who his father was.

Ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 am