A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Were-tigress walks into a bar, there is no joke....

Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Sexual A Were-tigress walks into a bar, there is no joke....

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:24 pm

The week had gone wonderfully after she finished her inspections for the five businesses in Shreveport, all of which had passed her inspections AFTER fixing what she deemed needing to be changed. She would not bow down, take short cuts or sugar coat things. She did her job and she did it well. On her way to Monroe, she informed her boss she would like a week for personal reasons. He obliged as he always did. The nanny they had sent with her stayed with her beautiful son while she went out to make money. Although she hated leaving him, she knew it was what needed to be done and she'd be damned if she asked for anything of John. She told him in the beginning she did not need him after, but she had not taken into account the curiosity of her young cub. Now, even her own curiosity was peaked when she heard of the rumors.

Turning to her assistant/nanny, she looked over at her son briefly and spoke softly as they drove into the night. "I have business I must tend to and I would appreciate if you could stay with Rajat while I am away. Is this acceptable to you?"

"Of course, ma'am. I can take him to the hotel and watch over him." Tijerian nodded her head once and looked out the window. After they pulled up to the hotel in Shreveport, she kissed his forehead and watched Rochelle take him up to their room. Checking her watch, it was still early for a Saturday night and the small town she'd heard come up a lot would be a great place to start. She'd also been informed Merlotte's bar was the center of it all. If she remembered right, that Sookie woman worked as a waitress there. Drumming her nails on the arm rest, she awaited her arrival in Bon Temp.

Louisiana....was not suiting her needs climate wise. Sooner she got this over, the sooner she could return to her home lands. This humidity and ever changing weather...why would he like it here?
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Sexual Re: A Were-tigress walks into a bar, there is no joke....

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:41 pm

They had gotten back from their vacation the day before and, much to Alcide's chagrin, she had said she needed to go back to work. So after pulling herself away from him and managing to finally get a shower and get dressed, she had put on her uniform and driven to Merlotte's.

Good ole' Merlotte's. She loved the place. Loved the people, loved the atmosphere and just about everything. She had great coworkers, to boot. Now if things would just pick up and get a bit more interesting, the night would go much, much more quickly.

A Were-tigress walks into a bar, there is no joke.... Tumblr_mt0g1mJqFB1sinjxdo1_500
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:47 pm

She told the driver to wait for her and proceeded to walk inside. She was still in her business attire, short sleeved white button down blouse and grey pencil skirt with a slit in the side. To everyone else she appeared to be the lax business woman. No one knew the secrets she carried, the cold blooded huntress she could turn into when she needed. She was hardcore and refused to let anyone wield power over her.

The smell of the place was foul, it reeked of vampires, humans and weres. Mixing all that together was not pleasant on the nose. Wrinkling her nose a bit in disgust, she looked around and rolled her eyes at the decorations. How had they passed inspection she would never know. So many fire hazards and building hazards. Not to mention, the place was filthy. Dust lingered on shelves that shared alligator skulls and Mardi Gras beads.

She saw the bounce of a blonde ponytail and followed her movements. Her scent read something different than human, something a bit more...it was interesting and intrigued her. Perhaps this is why John was with her, she did smell pleasant. She walked over to where she was wiping down a table and cleared her throat to make her presence known.

"Sookie Stackhouse?"

A Were-tigress walks into a bar, there is no joke.... Dljqs5
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:58 pm

As soon as the woman walked into the building, chill bumps had come all across her body. And when she heard her name? It took everything she had not to jump out of her skin.

Clearing her throat and taking a deep breath while plastering a smile to her face, she turned around and sized up the woman; not human, for sure. Beautiful, definitely. Her fingers tingled slightly as she worried about being in danger, but she pushed that quickly from her mind. That wasn't the case with this woman... at least not yet.

"Yes? Can I help you?" she asked while opening her mind to the woman's thoughts. And realized... it felt like listening in on John or Alcide. It was... strange. She had an inkling of who it might be, but she was never one to make assumptions. She had thought Bill was a good guy, and look what had happened there.

A Were-tigress walks into a bar, there is no joke.... Tumblr_mt0g1mJqFB1sinjxdo1_500
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:04 pm

She smirked a little, looking the woman up and down from her toes to her head.

"Interesting, indeed."

She wasn't hideous, that was certain. She seemed sweet. But it had only taken one call to get John away from his mother and sister, and this woman here had lost him in the blink of an eye. Fannie was always the dramatic one, his mother was wounded...that she understood. She may never understand the way John thought. Cocking an amused brow, she spoke again.

"I understand you may be able to help me in locating someone. John...John Quinn? If anyone would know it would be you, after all you are lovers aren't you?"

Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:09 pm

She stopped, her eyes meeting the woman's. She cut right to the chase, didn't she?

"First, please don't assume anything about me," she said with just as much snark in her voice as the woman in front of her. "And second, why would I tell you where he is? I don't know you from Adam."

She stared at her with a raised brow and said nothing else.

Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Tijgerian grinned and moved around the table, lifting one of the bottles of hot sauce and making a face before setting it down.

"Spicy one aren't you?"

She moved back to stand in front of the woman, seeing many eyes from the kitchen staff on her, quickly looking away when she caught there gaze. A black male with feminine ways was listening in hard, despite his attempts not to. "I never assume, I know you would be the reason he would have come back to this dump of a town. And you would tell me where he is because I asked you nicely, and knowing me or not knowing me is irrelevant when I have personal matters to discuss with John. So please, do not waste any more of my time and I shall not waste yours. Where is he?"

Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:24 pm

She pursed her lips and stared at her, not wanting to say anything. Instead she just opened her mind and went quickly, almost harshly, into the woman's mind to find what she was looking for. Retreating quickly, she glanced over her again.

"I don't appreciate your tone. In this town, we have respect for people we don't know. So you might want to check it at the door. And also...." she met her eyes, "I'm not with John. I haven't been with John for a long.... long time. As for who he is with, I'd really like to make a phone call before I divulge that information. Seeing as how I know nothing about you." She reached her hand into her pocket for her phone.

James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:28 pm

James had been watching the interaction between the two women and could sense the conflict growing between them. He knew the proper thing to do, so he set aside his apron and walked toward the pair of women.

"Miss Stackhouse, Lafayette needs you for a minute. Something about one of the orders. Maybe I can help your friend?"
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:30 pm

She was just about to put the little waitress into her place when she was interrupted. Narrowing her eyes at the blonde, she gave her a cold look.

"I'll be sure to check my respect when I see someone worth respecting."

She gave her a small grin of triumph and waited for her to go away.

Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:33 pm

She grinned at James and nodded her head at him before cutting her gaze back to the woman.

"You didn't win just because he came over here. He's a good man, a wonderful friend. I'm leaving simply so I don't cause a scene. Because I am a lady, and not a cold bitch. Thanks, James. Lemme know if you need me."

She wasted no time turning on her heel and heading to see Lafayette, who she had a feeling really didn't need her. James was a good guy. A great guy. And right now, she was more thankful for him than she ever had been before.

James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm

James stepped forward, offering his hand.

"James Covington. How can I help?"
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:38 pm

She looked at his hand and then back up at him. Vampire. Disgusting. She stepped back slightly so that his stench did not get on her, they made her sick and repulsed her.

"James Covington, I suppose you know where I can find John Quinn?"

She was really getting bored with the games and stalling. Getting to the point, she remained stoic and hardpressed.

James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Quinn...that was the name of the guy that Jessica knew...the one who trained her and..he thought carefully before answering. He smiled as he watched her back up.

"I am sure I can at least point you in the right direction. I know he has a place around here but I'm not certain where it is. If you want to know anything around here, it is best to go right to the top. King Compton has an estate just outside town. I'm sure he can help you locate your missing friend...give me a second."

He grabbed a napkin off the bar and drew a rough map to the Compton Estate. He held it out to her, smiling.

"This will get you there. I am sure he can help you find your friend."
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:46 pm

She cocked a brow and watched him draw something on a napkin, holding it out to her. Were all vampires this...annoyingly eager to help? She reached out and pinched the napkin with her thumb and forefinger, looking over the map.

"King...Compton?"

She looked at him and tried to understand.

"You have Kings here?"

James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:49 pm

"Among vampires, he is seen as a person of influence. King is more of an honorific from what I can tell, but if anyone is living in the area, he will know. I know I've heard the name before so I think he will be able to direct you to your friend."
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:53 pm

She rolled her eyes and mumbled.

"Vampire royalty, wonderful."

She looked at the map and kept it pinched in her fingers.

"I've wasted enough time here only to get more places to search."

She considered thanking him, but the way she saw it, no vampire deserved a thank you. Turning on her heel, she headed back to her awaiting car and tossed the napkin to the driver. "There. Take me there."

James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:54 pm

James watched the woman drive off, and smiled. Let the guards help her or not. He did not know enough of local politics to interfere. He shook his head and went back to his dishes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:38 am