For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

More things to find

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

More things to find - Page 2 Empty Re: More things to find

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:22 pm

She sighed softly, hearing that she was abused. "Can I...get her file. I know you keep one on all your donors. I wanna see what she likes and what she don't. I wanna be her friend...I wanna help her get through it and realize not all vampires are the same." She smiled, confident she could bring this girl out of her slump.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Kiara nodded "Sure... come to my office I'm sure I have the file buried somewhere" she said as she opened the door to head back upstairs to her office.

At least this would give her a chance to give Jess some more bottled blood she had that wasn't from quinn's stores.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Following her up to the office, she looked around and waited while she grabbed the file. Her thoughts going a mile a minute about all she learned tonight and all the things she had to do. Blinking back when Kiara made noise, she waited.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Kiara shuffled about some papers. Her office was much more different that Bill's. Instead of old books and fancy trinkets there was more tech, some very cool action figures from popular movies and cartoons and of course pictures of her with little Sophie and with her and Glenn and Logan.

"Aha!" she said as she found the file at last. "There we go"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:32 pm

She was busy looking around at the decorations so when Kiara said "aha" She jumped a little. Smiling, she reached out to grab the file and looked back at Kiara. "Thank you. I mean, for everything. Your advice came in handy too, about the weights. Bill and I talked...but I didn't mention leaving the mansion. I'm not sure how to word it. I'll leave that to you. Use your...super wolf sex abilities." She laughed at her joke and shrugged. "Oh and if you see Brianna, tell her I'm looking for her." She smiled and knew she had to talk to Brianna like Bill asked her to.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Kiara nodded and chuckled. "Yes well...when I use said abilities I tend to forget anything I may want to ask him" she said with a grin.

At the mention of Brianna she sighed. "I don't know what happened... but I know a vampire named Arabella will be coming over to continue teaching Brianna"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:39 pm

Her eyes widened at that news. Arabella....here??? That meant....but she....What the hell was she missing and why was she the last to know!! She opened and closed her mouth like a fish and shook her head. "I just....I feel like I need a drink with all this news."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Kiara chuckled "I know right? but I don't drink... Bill tells me it makes my blood taste funny" she said as she opened up a box in the corner and pulled out a bottle about the side of a soda bottle.

"Try this...  my people have been trying to synthesize blood like true blood but since we can't really tell if its good or not..."

Last edited by Kiara Griffen on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 pm

She shook her head. "Maybe TMI..." She laughed and took the small bottle she was handed. Looking it over, she moved it so the liquid moved inside the bottle.

"What is it?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:48 pm

"It's synthetic blood... much like true blood but you know...without tasting like ass" she said as she leaned on her desk.

"If it all went well...and I hope it did...it should taste very much like fresh blood with a hint of O negative"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:51 pm

She looked at the bottle and shrugged, uncapping it and lifting it to her nose. It smelled semi-sweet. She placed it to her lips and tilted it, letting the liquid fall into her mouth. Lingering for a moment before swallowing, she let all her taste buds soak up the different tastes. It wasn't bad at all, it was....pretty good actually.

"I...I like it." She smiled. It was really good and did taste fresh, would be perfect warmed a little. "Not bad at all."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Kiara seemed to have been holding her breath and sighed in relief. "Oh thank gods.... now Bill won't worry about you or Brianna drinking the blood Quinn keeps trying to deliver" she said as she shot off a quick text on her phone.

"Guess you'd have to try it when warm but it can't possibly get worse if its warm right?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:55 pm

She continued to drink and shook her head. "No, only better. Has a sweet taste. Not very strong sweet, but like a hint of some kind of cherry or strawberry sweet. Faint, but there. I taste the O neg and its actually a great mix." She smiled and finished the bottle, feeling sated.

"So...you made this? Or is it from Quinn's delivery?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Kiara shook her head "I did... Quinn uses I assume his own process or he's copied mine" she said with a shrug.

"But I'm glad you like it... I may have to come up with a blend Brianna likes or at least get her a donor. Just trying to do something so Bill stops barricading himself in the office" she said with a hint of displeasure at Bill's actions.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:01 pm

She looked at the bottle and then back at Kiara. "I'm glad you worry about him like you do. Well, worry about all of us. I'm really glad we're....friends? if that's what you call it. Either way, I'm just...glad." She smiled and sagged her shoulders. "Thanks for everything tonight. I better go shower before James gets home from work. Fumbling with that box, I smell like Quinn....that would be....bad." She smiled.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Kiara nodded "yeah... and don't worry, I won't tell Bill about the keepsakes you're keeping. I know you cared about Quinn... and I won't fault you for holding on to good memories. I would to if I had any"

She looked at the box where she still had bottles of blood. "You're welcome to those if you like, even offer James some. Hopefully they can tide you over until I can make some more... making fake drinkable blood is hard"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:08 pm

"Well, technically I was spring cleaning...I uh...thought it was time to throw it out. Just so we're clear and all." She nodded, being sure to show she was serious. Looking over at the box she mentioned, she stood and lifted it.

"Thanks, I'm sure he'd like it too. Brianna shouldn't have that different of tastes, but who knows. Thanks again. I better get to showering." She looked at the time and made a face. Time was never on her side. "I'll let you know if he likes it too."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:30 pm

She nodded "Thanks... and I'll talk to Bill about date night" she said before Jessica walked out of her office.

She closed the door and sat down at her desk. There was a small window flashing for a video call. She grinned as she clicked it and fixed her hair.

"Good evening your Majesty I didn't expec-" her words were cut off short as she saw the vampire king of England put on a shirt over his bare chest. She looked away but not before she got a very nice view.

More things to find - Page 2 Rf5

"Good evening Miss Griffen... we need to talk"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 am