For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Pleading for more guards

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Pleading for more guards Empty Pleading for more guards

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:15 am

Willa put aside her diary and got up to look for her phone .She hoped that Bill was just busy that’s why he hadn’t called her back. She needed this bad after talking with Jack the head guard at the cabin she knew she needed more guards .She felt it in her bones that if she didn’t get more guards they were going to be in deep trouble .She had seen new faces around the bar while there checking on things at first she thought they were new workers but they weren’t doing anything and as soon as she asked the foreman who they were they left as swift as they had shown up .She was worried more and more every day about the war ,she heard the little whispers between the guards at the cabin and it wasn’t good .She found her phone on the dresser she  dialed bill number .

“ Oh Bill I was hoping I wouldn’t get your answering machine again  ….I really need to talk to you about adding more guards to my detail here at the cabin and at Fangtasia …..I know I gave you such a hard time when I left but I have been hearing some very disturbing things about this war with Texas …. I have seen strange faces hanging around Fangtasia…. And to be honest I’m …..Scared for myself ….and for Tara . ”
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Pleading for more guards Empty Re: Pleading for more guards

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:27 am

Bill had been working furiously ever since his call to his "friend" and ever since his argument with Kiara he had been avoiding her. Not really knowing how to approach her or how to end this rift was steadily growing between them when he heard his cell ring as he glanced at the screen - Willa Burrell. Answering her call as he was about to speak when he was ambushed with her speech as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Miss Burrell...Such a pleasure to hear from you again..." was all that he managed to get in when she required more guards "More guards?...I see. The last time we spoke you did not want guards, If I remember you made it quite clear that you did not want them" he recalled.

But when he heard her say about unfamiliar faces around Fangtasia that peaked his interest.

"I see...And have they made any threats towards you or Tara?" he questioned her further.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:39 am

She heard the tinge of anger in his voice about not wanting his guards when she left and she knew that was going to be a huge step she was going to have to get over .She took a deep breath and softened her voice.

“ Bill its true I didn’t want the guards and didn’t think I needed them ….but after hearing the talk of Texas and seeing the strangers at the bar ,well I’m scared .I also think Tara and I were being followed to our new home a few weeks ago . I know I wasn’t the most forgiving resident you have ever had and we have had our issues but I …We need your help even if Tara won’t admit it .”
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:52 am

Bill listened to her every word and plea and even a tinge of fear in her voice as he debated on his choice of words.

"Very well...I shall have guards sent to Fangtasia within the next hour. They will follow my instruction and I will have my own personal security guard attend with them and collect the recent video footage from Fangtasia. I want you to find out the names of those that you do not recognize....without putting yourself at risk? My guards are well trained and will do what they have to protect you and Tara. But I shall be making a visit to Fangtasia very soon to see what I am up against in the next few days. So alert Miss Thornton" he requested of her.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Willa was elated with hope that this would protect them ,she knew Tara would hate it but what other hope did they have . She thought for a moment and proceeded to tell Bill.

“ Thank you so much Bill this means so much to me …Tara might be less happy then me but I will talk her down off the wall and let her know it’s in our best interests to have these guards around. I would have a few of these guards in the new section of the bar inside once the bar opens ….Jack said he had the right men for the job …And I would like…. if its ok with you to have some more at the cabin as well ….I know we aren’t as much of a target as you living at the mansion but if they knew who we are we might be in more danger then if we were just nobodies …I'm just worried as you can see …”
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:11 pm

"Yes I can understand quite well Willa...I shall have the guards prepared and ready to leave within the hour....I trust these men with the lives of those who I hold dear...They will do what they have to do to keep you safe" he assured Willa.

If it was not for the fact that Bill has some what respect for her deceased Maker Eric Northman he would have not sent his best guards, but he felt that he owed it to him since he could not save Nora.

"I shall send in more guards tomorrow evening, I shall have to call more in as I do not want to leave the grounds unprotected. So tomorrow evening they shall arrive at the cabin and shall receive your instruction" he told her.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Willa was so relieved that Bill had understood her plea and was sending more guards for the cabin as well as Fangtasia .She knew it was only really because Eric was her maker that she was getting the tippy top of Bills guard stash ,at least Eric was good for something.

“ Thank you again Bill ,I will feel so much better knowing that there are more guards around .And we will take special care when at Fangtasia to watch for stranger walking around … Ill also let the foreman know he is to watch out for any strange people and goings on . You doing this for Tara and I means so much to me .Just let me know when you would like to come down to the bar and I will meet you there to go over the new extension and everything else .Thank you again Bill .”
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:23 pm

"You are most welcome Miss Burrell....It has been a long time since I was human, but during these times of war we must look out for one another. I know Eric would be proud of what you have achieved in the very short time of your turning" he praised her.

As he sank back further into his chair as he sipped casually on his glass of blood as Dexter appeared in the door way as he halted him for a moment whilst he carried on in his conversation.

"I shall send word of my arrival...But until then Miss Burrell....Is there anything else?" he quizzed.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:32 pm

She thought to herself is there anything else ? She didn’t even hear the compliment he had given her she was so fixed on her safety .She decided no that’s it .That’s all she needed from him so she said .

“ No I think that’s all I need for now Bill ….Thanks so much again I really can’t thank you enough for making me feel safer ….I have just been feeling so out of sorts thinking about the war and all and that I’m not safe enough ….So you being kind and caring about Tara and I ….adding to our guards is plenty and means the world ….I’ll be waiting for your call to visit the bar ….good bye Bill ..have a nice evening .”
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:36 pm

"No thanks needed Miss Burrell....I shall visit when I see a free opportunity" he promised "Good evening Willa" as he ended the call.

Well that was not a call that he expected to have this evening, but if Willa wanted more guards then it was the least he could do. He hoped that Eric would have done the same if it was for Jessica, Brianna and Kiara.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:35 pm