A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Never Gonna Get Laid

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Never Gonna Get Laid

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:38 am

Jason had pleaded with Kenya to let him have the day off and change shifts with him so that he could have tomorrow off. It had been forever since he and Violet had been able to have a night in and just to forget the everything. Texan vamps, Kenya's garlic breath, just to have a nice relaxing night in with  a few beers and Violet. Jason had kept his promise and had not looked at another woman except for Violet.

Jason slumped into his chair as he took a swig of his beer as he winced as he felt the pierce of fangs on the side of neck, Violet and her usual nightly feeding.

"H-Hey Violet....Can you bite from somewhere else? I am trying to watch the game" he groaned as he felt her fangs slide in deeper.

Last edited by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Never Gonna Get Laid JasonGif12
Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Sexual Re: Never Gonna Get Laid

Post by Violet Mazurski on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:52 am

Violet was sticking to her guns and was not about sleeping with Jason just yet, she wanted him to prove himself to her. She knew that he loved her, but still she wanted him to wait. It was amusing to watch him squirm over every little touch, every little caress that she made. Sliding her fangs into his neck as she was met with the first wave of blood as she straddled his lap as her hands rested on his broad shoulders.

This was the first night that they had both spent together in ages, and she was going to enjoy it whilst she could. Even play with him for a little while, but when she heard him tell her to move to another place to feed she withdrew her fangs as gazed softly into his eyes.

"Jason, Jason...If I want to feed from your neck. I will feed from your neck" she whispered smoothly.
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Jason tried moving again so that he could watch the game.

"Yeah...I know. Just not tonight...I wanna watch the game, the Seahawks are kicking our asses here Violet. I got money on this game" he grumbled.

He cast a quick glance at Violet whose lips were stained with his blood as he held his wrist to her.

"Can you bite from there tonight Violet? Or wait until the game is finished?" he pleaded with her.

Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Post by Violet Mazurski on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:23 pm

Violet leaned forward as her hand ran through his freshly washed hair as she licked her lips of Jason's blood as she continued to straddle his lap.

"Jason...sweetie. I am a vampire. Vampire needs to feed and If I want to feed from you I will. And if I want to feed from you whenever I want. I will" she cooed softly.

Her hand drifted to the base of his neck as she could feel his blood pumping freely away around his body.
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:59 pm

"Violet...Look. I know your a vampire and I love that about you...Just not in the middle of the game" he grumbled

He took another swig of his beer as he placed it on the table next to him as he could see that he was getting no where with trying to watch the game and have Violet feeding from his neck.

"Violet. You know this whole "you are mine" stuff...Well we been together a while now and not once have you touched me and you have me doing stuff to you. You said that you wanted me to wait and I have but if I don't get some sex soon...I am going to loose my balls" he grumbled again.

Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Post by Violet Mazurski on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Violet chuckled loudly at Jason's words as she had been making him wait on purpose, she was over 800 years old and had her morals.

"Jason sweetie...If you wanted to sleep with me all you had to do was ask" she batted her eyelashes innocently as she stood from his lap.
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Jason was having a swig of his beer when he heard Violet give him the go ahead to sleep with her when he spluttered and choked on his beer ending in fits of coughing.

"What? You serious? I can have sex with you?" as asked dumbfounded.

Standing as he drained his beer as dropped it into the trash can.

"Since I am a man I will let you choose where" he beamed excitedly.

Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Post by Violet Mazurski on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Violet's face appeared serious as she could see the excitement over Jason's face as she walked over to stand in front of him as her finger landed on his lip.

"Jason, I said you could sleep with me...I never said anything about sex" she grinned wickedly.

Turning from him as she headed into his bathroom as she turned to meet his stunned gaze.

"Don't look so upset Jason...I said we will have sex when the time is right" she winked as she headed for a shower.
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:38 pm

"Violet? Violet? Come on Violet?" he called after her as she headed to the shower.

Slumping into his chair again as he began sulking like a child, he had never had to work this had to get laid before. Women threw themselves at him and he loved that, but now he was with Violet it was different.

Jason Stackhouse was never gonna get laid again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:27 pm