For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Why not?

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Why not? Empty Why not?

Post by John Quinn Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Quinn smiled as he walked along the Boardwalk. So many families walking together this evening. He could just imagine Tijgerian and Rajat walking here with him. He knew she would never settle down. It was not in her nature, but at least he could finally be part of their lives. His daydream was interrupted by a buzz in his pocket. He saw the number and rolled his eyes. When he flipped his phone open, and read the text, he was more than irritated.
    "Tick Tock John. Tick Tock"

He was tired of being manipulated and used in the petty vampire games. He stepped out of the way enough so he would not block the way and replied.
    ~Isabel. You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about your petty bullshit. If you had the ability to reach anyone, you would not have needed to pay my astronomical fees to get me to consider doing it for you. In case you are too dense to understand, I am telling you to sod off you arrogant fucking cunt.~

Maybe that would get his point across. Let the Texas Drag Queen suck on that a while. He was tired of the games. He had more important things in his life now. He put his phone away and returned to the Boardwalk...that was when he saw it in one of the shop windows. He chuckled as he imagined Rajat's face when he saw it.
    Why not? Americ10

He walked into the shop and spoke to the store manager. It turned out they did deliver and would gift wrap it for an extra fee. He gave them the hotel and room number, grinning. He could see Rajat now, scooting all over the hotel room. He stepped out of the shop, a silly grin on his face. This was turning out to be a good evening. He finished his walk and headed back to the hotel.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Why not? Empty Re: Why not?

Post by John Quinn Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:17 am

He was just getting out of the shower when he heard his phone chime that he had a text message. He walked over and flipped it open, seeing it was from Arabella.
    ~If Interested. B and I will be visiting Fangtasia. Easy to bump into. She would like to see you. Seems she is more like Jessica than we knew.~

He flipped the message off screen and smiled. It would be good to see them again, but he would not let it jeopardize things with Tijgerian. Besides, he needed to talk to Brianna anyway. Arabella's comment about her being like Jessica confused him a bit but he could ask about that when he saw them. He wrote a note for Tijgerian and posted in on her door.
    *Tij. Had to head out, you are welcome to visit me at home if you like. See you soon. J*

He went back to his rooms and packed things up, then went out to find a store. He needed some fresh clothes before he met up with the girls.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 am