A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Startling News

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Startling News

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:40 am

Lunch hour.

Jason Stackhouse had been counting down to this since early this morning as he had promised Kenya to cover her early morning shifts for the next week so that he could have a day off to spend with Violet. Hoping that he was going to get somewhere with their physical side of their relationship turned out to be a dead end....literally.

Slumping into a booth at the back of the bar as he dropped his head back and let his eyes close as he rested against the side of the window. He wished that he hadn't agreed to work the early shifts now but he couldn't go back on his word now.

With his stomach grumbling as it was loud enough to wake himself up as he jolted in his seat as he looked around to see if anyone else heard as he grabbed a menu from the table and looked to see what the specials were today.

Perhaps some Gumbo...or one of Lafayette's burgers.

Startling News JasonGif12
Holly Cleary
Holly Cleary

Sexual Re: Startling News

Post by Holly Cleary on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:45 am

Holly stood at the bar as she fixed Jane Bodehouse another coke and rum with extra lemon as she lay slumped at the bar.

"Hon....It's not even past one and your drunker than a skunk...How about I call you son? Get you home safe?" she asked politely.

With Jane starting about not being drunk she knew it was time for her to go home, she was getting looks from all of the tables filled with young kids and their parents. Reaching for a cloth to wipe up the previous spilled drink that Jane had before as she spotted Jason in the back booth. She hadn't even seen him come in, normally he would have sat at the bar. Grabbing a pen and pad she headed for her section as she stood at the table.

"Hey Jason. What can I get for you?" as she stood ready to take his order.

Startling News HollyClearyandTaraThorntoncastaspell
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:47 am

Jason could feel himself drifting to sleep once again. Having so many late nights with Violet was starting to get to him. There was still another six hours to go before he finished his shift and then he could go home and sleep.

"Oh hey Holly....Yeah can I get something hot and a coke" he grumbled as he let his body take him into a deep consuming yawn.

Holly Cleary
Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:49 am

Holly chuckled at Jason's words as she folded her arms across her chest as she glanced around to see if another table needed her before deciding to sit opposite him in his booth. Placing her pen and pad on the table she looked at Jason really concerned.

"You okay hon? You look like you could sleep for a year" she joked.

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:53 am

Jason let out another yawn that took over his body as he slumped further into his chair, his arms the only thing keeping him from sliding beneath the table.

"I guess, I got early morning shifts cause Andy is away and Kenya tricked me into doing her shifts....And I could sleep for about six months...Six months is longer than a year right? Cause that is how long I could sleep for" as he broke out into another yawn.

He couldn't stop yawning, the next time he saw Kenya he would give her a piece of his mouth...mind.

Holly Cleary
Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:58 am

God bless Jason and his heart but that boy had been dropped on his head too many times as a child.

"Sweetie...A year is longer than six months. You must be tired...How about I go and fix you up some chilli and fries? My treat?" she suggested.

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:03 am

"Thanks Holly...I just got a lot on my mind...Violet won't have sex with me, Kenya tricked me into doing her shifts and I think Sooks is having puppies" he admitted.

His body allowing him to sit up further in the booth as he leaned across the table as he scanned around to see if anyone was listening.

"She's with this guy...Alcide and I think he has got her pregnant...with puppies?" he whispered "I'm going to be an Uncle" he beamed.

Holly Cleary
Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:04 am

Holly could not help but laugh at Jason as she felt a tear slipping from the corner of her eye as she quickly wiped it away.

"Sookie is not pregnant sweetie....And not with puppies...I don't think it works like that hon" she chuckled loudly again.

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:08 am

Jason looked bewildered as Holly said that Sookie was not pregnant with puppies.

"But I bought a whole load of stuff out the pet store....food and toys for then puppies....So I am not going to be an uncle?" he looked on defeated.

Sinking back against the booth chair as he tried to let the information sink in, he wasn't going to be an uncle. Hearing a voice behind him as Maxine Fortenberry entered Merlotte's with one of the other locals from her group he tried to hear what she was talking about but he couldn't as he turned back to Holly.

"What's got her all happy?" he questioned Holly.

Holly Cleary
Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:10 am

Holly looked to the entrance of the bar to see Miss Fortenberry and someone whose name she could not remember sit in her section as her laugh echoed loudly around the bar.

"She's all happy because Hoyt is coming home in a few days I think" she told Jason.

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:13 am

That had caught Jason's attention as he became more awake at hearing what Holly had said. Hoyt was coming home. His best buddy was coming home. But the thought that he would not remember who he was stung him. Reaching into his wallet as he pulled out a few dollars and placed them on the booth.

"That's for the chilli and fries" he spoke in trance as he slid from the booth "Thanks Holly" as he turned swiftly as he exited Merlotte's and headed straight for his truck.

Holly Cleary
Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:15 am

"Jason you didn't order anything" Holly spoke as Jason seemed in a world of his own as she collected the money that he had left.

"Jason!....Jason!" she called out after him only to be ignored as he left the bar in a hurry.

Has she said something wrong?

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:18 am

Jason climbed into his truck as he slammed the door shut as he tried to calm himself down as he thought about what Holly had told him.

Hoyt was coming back to Bon Temps.

Jason pulled out his phone as he realized the time and knew that Jessica would not be up yet as he left her a voice-mail.

'Jess its Jason...Listen I thought you ought to know that Hoyt is coming back....Hoyt is coming home....Call me' he ended the voice-mail.

Jason believed that he would never see Hoyt again....But he was. He was coming home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:14 pm