A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Confirmed Suspicions

Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Sexual Confirmed Suspicions

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:22 am

Tijgerian received a call from her boss about a possible client in the Bon Temp area who was looking to get another inspector for his bar. She took the details over the phone and told him she could be in after nightfall when Rajat was going to bed. She barely had any time with her son and he understood that. So the meeting was set and the information was given. Sam Merlotte, owner of Merlotte's Bar and Grill was inquiring about possible business dealings with her company. She was confident she would land the business deal and had been there once. She saw a few things that needed to be changed and had a good idea of what she would need to bring up. If he wanted her, he would need to ensure he would take the proper steps in making sure his bar passed her inspections.

After she tucked Rajat in for the night, she tried to ignore thoughts about John and the night before. She hadn't answered any of his calls or texts, and she was avoiding him. He made her realize how foolish she had been to think that she could let him in. But, she was no longer a fool, she knew what she needed to do. The whole drive back to Bon Temp was silent as she was encased in her thoughts. She nearly passed the place up due to her distractions but found it easily. When she entered, she looked around for the owner named Sam Merlotte.

Confirmed Suspicions Dljqs5
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Re: Confirmed Suspicions

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:28 am

He felt it when she walked through the doors to his bar. Nicole was sitting at the end, happily eating her gumbo. His shifter senses went off and he knew she was something different. It wasn't a smell he smelled quite often, but it was familiar to that of John Quinn. He thought John was the only one like his kind, but perhaps there were more than he realized. Her attire led him to believe she was Tijgerian, the woman he was meeting about bar inspections. He wanted the bar in tip top shape for the upcoming year, maybe it would bring in more business. Either way, he heard that company was one of the best that catered to the US and Europe. As she approached the bar, he smiled.

-Can I help you? Are you Tijgerian?- He asked and when she gave a small smile and nod, he extended his hand to her. She looked at it hesitantly and cocked a brow, appearing reluctant to shake his hand. He offered her a seat at the bar and wiped his hands on the bar rag. -Thank you for meeting me in such short notice, your boss said you were just about to leave town.-
Matthew Holt
Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:34 am

Matthew had pulled his car into the parking lot of Merlotte's Bar and Grill as he switched the engine off as he glanced at Brianna to see her confusion as to why they were there.

"I told you we are going on a date...I have Kevin keeping an eye out on the King and besides this place is close enough to the estate so if we need to make a dash home we can get there before anyone realizes that you are gone" he smirked.

Letting his hand rest on her thigh as he felt her cool skin through the thin material of her dress against his palm.

"Trust me....This will cheer you up" he promised.

Exiting his car as he walked around to the passenger side and opened the door for Brianna as he held his hand out for her to get out.
Brianna Jackson
Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:38 am

Brianna questioned Matthew all the way out of the gates about where he was taking her but he would not tell her. But seeing the bar did not give her much excitement especially since this was where she had first met Quinn. But she would not let that dampen Matthew's excitement as she excepted his hand and climbed out of the car as she allowed him to lead her into the bar. It hadn't changed much since her last visit.

"There....In back" she pointed to a booth at the back of the bar.

The first place she had ever spoken to Quinn.

Confirmed Suspicions Images15
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:45 am

She was excited that she finally got out the house and was able to come back to work. As long as James was at work, she could go too. Bill thought James being there would keep her out of harms way and she wasn't about to argue. Her smile never left her face and she felt so free, so happy to be out of the house. Leaning against the kitchen nook, she laughed with Lafayette who caught her up on the latest gossips. Her eyes continued to wander to where James stood doing dishes. His ass looked really good in jeans...she shook her head and grinned, hearing new customers. "Be back Lala." She passed the bar and saw a woman speaking with Sam. They were talking about inspections, sounded boring enough. Turning the corner, she caught sight of Brianna and her eyes widened. She was with Matthew...what was this? She looked around and headed over.

Stopping at their table, she smiled. "Hey, what can I getcha." As Matthew looked at his menu, she gave a look to Brianna to show her confusion of what was going on. Wasn't she with Quinn? Even if it was in secret. Whispering low, she knew Brianna would hear her. "New guy? Bill know you're out?"

Confirmed Suspicions Giphy
James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:48 am

James was glad to be back at work. He had finally talked Bill into the idea that if he was with her, then she was safe. He had agreed to the extra guards as long as they stayed out of the way. He was bringing some plates out to the bar when he saw the rude woman from the other night was back, and talking to Sam. He rolled his eyes and got back to work. He kept his ears open, trying to pick up some of the conversation while he worked.
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:54 am

"Yes, it appears as if you will need a few minor changes but the major changes could cost you. As well as our services." She jotted down notes on her legal pad and looked back up at him. "I can do a walk through and take notes, it will be under your consultation and those fees are usually near the 650.00 range. If you choose to hire Hargis and Grant, I will work closely with you to get this bar in the best shape it's ever been, ensuring more clientele and profit. With the non-conformances I see already, it would be more beneficial to you if you were to hire me now. Fines these days have almost tripled."

She continued to speak business with the owner when her nose picked up the heady scent of vampire. She scanned the room and narrowed it down to a waitress, a customer and the dish washing vampire who had spoken to her the night she came in. She wiggled her nose and hoped this meeting went quickly.

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:57 am

He listened to her pitch and she appeared confident that she could handle and do the job. Looking down at the information about her company and their pricing, he considered it. If she could follow through with the profits she was ensuring, then spending the money on her would be well worth it in the long run. At this point, he needed profits to be really good. He had a family to support now and there was no way he could keep them all in the small trailer out back. Something had to be done.

-I like the figures you are predicting. If I can have a week to look over the books and speak with my business partner, I'd love to get back with you. But tonight I would like the consultation. Do I pay you in advance?- When she nodded, he knew he could spare the cost for the consultation. She could at least give him a ball park estimate of how much he was looking at. They barely passed their last state inspection and that was partially because he was good friends with the inspector. He heard that they would be sending a new one this year.
Brianna Jackson
Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Brianna glanced to Matthew who was looking through the menu as she tried to figure out what he was thinking, sometimes she wished that she could read minds to see how he felt. Noticing Jessica's voice for the first time as she now stood at their table waiting to take their order as she whispered something that only she could hear as she kept her eyes on Matthew at all times.

"Sort of new....And no. Matthew managed to sneak me out...Please don't tell Bill" she whispered to her.

Scanning the bar she spotted someone who she knew to be the owner of the bar, someone named Sam. She had heard a lot about him from a waitress named Holly. But she did not recognise the woman he was talking to, but that scent....She recognized it from somewhere.

Matthew Holt
Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:06 pm

Matthew dared not to look up at the waitress as he knew it to be the King's eldest progeny Jessica Hamby as he tried to distract himself with the menu not sure what to order as he felt a little off eating in front of a vampire.

"Hey...Can I just get some fries...and a water and a bottle of True Blood, A Negative if you have it?" he requested of Jessica.

Placing the menu back he smirked a little uncomfortably at Brianna as he was not sure if she would tell the King that he had taken Brianna out.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:11 pm

"Secret safe with me." She whispered softly as she smiled and winked at her vampire sister. She didn't give the girl enough credit, she reminded her of herself. Maybe with all that had went down with Quinn and Bill, their relationship just didn't make it. She turned to look at Matthew as he said his order a bit shyly and giggled with a nod.

"You got it, comin' right up." She shook her head. This Matthew guy was a cute one and maybe he'd be good for her. Her curiosity was reeling about why Quinn and Brianna were apparently off? A girl talk was definitely in order, even though they didn't get along that well...she had to give her a chance. They would be "related" for eternity anyway. She turned to face the bar and took in the new smells of the woman talking to Sam. She gave Brianna a look and looked back at the woman, walking slowly back up to the kitchen nook as she took in her appearance. She was...stunning. Like really, really pretty. Giving Lafayette the order, she made herself focus on her work and headed to the fridge for a True Blood.

James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:21 pm

He saw Jessica's curiosity and then saw why. Jessica's sister was sitting in the booth she had walked up to. With her was a single guard. How had they managed that one? It took James weeks to get permission for Jessica to come with.....then it dawned on him. The secretive smile Jessica had on her face told him his guess was right. He moved over to the kitchen, hanging pots as Lafayette moved around him. He realized he was trying to keep the newcomer in view. She had been a problem last time and he hoped that she would not be this time. He walked over to where his jacket was and pulled it on to take out the trash. He moved up to the bar to grab the empty bottles, using the chance to listen in a little to what the woman was talking about.
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:25 pm

She nodded and smiled her business smile. "That can be arranged. I'll allow you to gather the fee while I take a look around." She saw the vampire from a week ago grabbing beer bottles and tossing them in a bag, her nose was burning with their stench. Sam needed more human and were workers that was for sure. But that was more a personal preference rather than business, of course she could spin it that it was bad for business. Especially with the Hep V infections she heard about that had infested the United States. She gave him a hard look and moved around him towards the pool tables to inspect that area, legal pad in her arm as she took notes.

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:27 pm

He smiled and gave her a nod. -Sure thing, I'll go to my office and get that for you. Thank you again for taking the time out.- Before she left, he'd have to pull her to the side and ask her about her nature. He moved closer to Nicole and kissed her forehead. She told him she was going to go lie down for a while, the baby giving her a hard time apparently. He placed a gentle hand on her stomach and kissed her lips. -Okay, I'll be home soon.- He watched her smile and walk towards the back. He followed so he could get to his office to look at the books and get the fee for tonight.
Matthew Holt
Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Matthew waited until Jessica was out of hearing range before he spoke to Brianna in a low whisper, reaching for her hand as he held it in his own tightly.

"I know this is maybe what you had in mind....Next time I will take you somewhere special. Where it can be just the two of us. No one around to distract us" he promised grinning cheekily.

He could see that Brianna's mind was not on him but on a young woman across at the pool tables.

"Do you know her?" he asked curiously.
Brianna Jackson
Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Brianna could feel Matthew's hand around hers but she was too focussed on the woman standing by the pool table taking notes. That scent, she could not place it fully. Letting go of Matthew's hand as she slid out from the booth and made her way across to the pool area to stand directly in front of the woman, but as she neared closer she recognised the scent....It was Quinn.

"Excuse me....I don't know you, but do you know a John Quinn?" she hissed through her teeth.

Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Writing down notes about the hazards for that particular area. She pressed the pen to her lips and looked up above at the beams. The structure itself appeared sturdy, but if there was a major storm, would they hold out? She would need the wood tested for termites if he decided to hire their company. They checked everything. She turned to see a young woman whose scent gave her away as a vampire. She inhaled slowly to keep her cool and stood regally. The girl began to speak and both her brows rose. As she stepped closer, the scent was familiar. Right...must be his "daughter". The poor orphan vampire he had taken in. It sickened her.

"You are right, you do not know me and I do not believe that would be any of your business if I did or did not. If you'll excuse me..."

She tried to remain professional as she dismissed the girl. Vampires annoyed her and their smell made her sick. Tie that with the fact that John consorted with them....it took all of her composure not to snap.

Brianna Jackson
Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Brianna felt anger as the woman dismissed her like yesterday's garbage, she was not telling her anything. Her hand snapped out to grab hold of the woman's arm as her fangs dropped in anger and not being able to control her emotions, screw what Arabella had taught her.

"Are you sleeping with him?....Tell me! Are you sleeping with John Quinn" she snapped.

Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:53 pm

She felt the cold hand on her arm and looked from the girls hand to her face, anger and disgust across her own face. The girl's fangs dropped and she assumed she was supposed to be frightened. She jerked her arm out of her grasp and stepped closer to her, towering over her with her height.

"Put those fangs away or I will pull them out myself and use them as earrings. You do not know who you are speaking to little dead girl and I suggest you back away now or I will hurt you."

She growled in her throat and her eyes swirled a different color as her anger rose to massive proportions. The nerve of this girl to ask if she was sleeping with John.

Brianna Jackson
Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Brianna refused to step down no matter how tall her opponent was and how inexperienced that she was. She wanted to know if this was the woman who had stolen Quinn from her, letting her fangs stay on show as she narrowed her eyes at the woman.

"You are...Your the woman who took him from me....Your the one that he left me for aren't you! When he promised me that he would always love me and always be there for me....He left me because of you" she snapped.

Letting all of her anger out she threw her hand up to slap the woman across the face.

Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Hearing the girls annoying voice, she nearly pushed her out of her way until she said what she said.

"You are...Your the woman who took him from me....Your the one that he left me for aren't you! When he promised me that he would always love me and always be there for me....He left me because of you"

She blinked and was not sure she heard her right. Her anger surged so hard and fast that she nearly shifted right then and there. The air around her vibrated, but she controlled her inner beast and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she was met with a hard slap across the face. Her head jerked to the side and she reached up to cup her cheek. Slowly, she turned her head back to look at the girl and narrowed her eyes.

"Excuse...me...." She snarled and a deep warning growl was heard in her throat as she dropped her legal pad and pen, reaching out to grab the vampire's throat. Her hand gripped her so tightly, the girl must have been newly made as she put up barely a fight. She flung the girl with all of her might, never releasing her neck as she slammed her back on the pool table. With her free hand, she grabbed the pool stick and cracked it against the rim of the metal part on the pool table, placing the shard against her chest and holding her neck.

"You have no idea who the fuck I am and I guarantee you, this will be the last time you see the night. John Quinn was with you and he left you? Boo fucking hoo, cry me a god damn river. You despicable, disgusting excuse for a woman. You are dead...you should have stayed dead."

She began to press the wood into her chest.

Matthew Holt
Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Matthew turned from the booth to see Brianna talking with some woman at the pool tables and assumed that she knew her but kept his eye on her at all times. Jessica appeared with his fries, water and a blood for Brianna when she returned as he turned to her.

"Know who she is talking to?" he asked in a whisper.

But something quickly stole his attention as he heard raised voices and could see the woman now holding Brianna by the neck and holding something to her chest. Although he could not make out what it was he shot out from the booth nearly knocking Jessica to the floor as he sprinted to the end of the bar to the pool table area as he reached into his holster and pulled out a gun as he cocked it ready to fire.

"Let her go! Or I will shoot!" he barked.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:27 pm

She placed his food down and dusted her hands off with a smile. Shrugging, she looked over at the pool tables. She smelled a hell of a lot like Quinn did but she could be wrong on her assumptions. "I'm sure she'll be fi--" Her words were cut off when the sounds of raised voices were heard. She sped over to the area and took in the situation. Matthew was not helping. "Matt, let me handle this." She saw the pool stick beginning to penetrate Brianna's chest and spoke. "Look lady, I don't know what happened but why don't you just drop it and we can talk this out okay." When she didn't, she grabbed the pool stick and tossed it aside, kicking her in the side to get Brianna free.

James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:36 pm

James was just coming in as everything went to hell. He took a quick look around and acted. He saw Jessica grabbing the cue, so he used his speed, running to the human, snatching the gun from his hands. He pushed the human away from the situation and turned, jumping between Jessica's sister and the newcomer.

"I do not know why you want to harm this girl, but you will stop. There is not going to be blood shed here if I can help it. Now, I do not know why the two of you have a problem, but it is done with."

He looked to Brianna's human and barked at him.
"Get her home. Don't speak, just act."

He turned back to the woman and glared at her, fangs bared. He emptied the bullets from the gun and threw it behind the bar.

"I think it is time for you to leave as well, for everyone's safety."
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Sam was recounting his money when he heard the commotion in the bar, looking up to see his newest employee James trying to assess the situation. He rushed over and looked around at everyone, trying to figure out what had happened. He offered Tijgerian a hand and she refused it. He placed his hands on his waist and looked at each person. -Someone wanna tell me what the hell is going on here? This is a guest of mine, and I find her on the floor.- He turned to Tijgerian and frowned, shaking his head. -I apologize. I do not know what occurred but we can continue this in my office if you wish.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:32 am