A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

small steps to happiness

John Quinn
John Quinn

Sexual Re: small steps to happiness

Post by John Quinn on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:52 am

He chose not to respond with words, but instead leaned into her, reaching around and dragged his nails down her back as he lifted his hips to meet her own movements. He grinned wickedly as he looked in her eyes and growled.
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:34 am

She felt his nails take down her back and arched her body with a moan as she continued to ride him. Lifting from him causing him to slid out just enough then pushing herself back down on him hard. Both of their bodies slick with sweat, she leaned in closer to him looking in his eyes.

And then she stopped. She could feel the continuous jerk in her biddy from his throbbing erection and her own throbs from her core. She leaned in even closer and closed her eyes, inhaling his scent. Her nails gently drug down the back of his neck teasingly. She never thought she'd have a moment like this with him but something had changed. It confused even her. It was like she was seeing him for the first time in a new light. She rose slowly, enjoying as his length slid from her slightly and pushed backdown hard and fast. She gasped and continued to look into his eyes as she moved slower but much harder. She was close to the edge again. Real close. She gasped softly with a moan as she slammed her back down and felt her stomach clench, her release flooding her with pleasure. She tightened around him and moved a bit faster. It was a string of multiple orgasms back to back and she moaned loudly again, milking him even more as she looked deep into his swirling eyes.

small steps to happiness - Page 3 Dljqs5
John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:14 pm

He growled deeply and latched onto her tightly as he felt her body pulsing with orgasm after orgasm. He could feel his own release coming quickly, but was his eyes flashed open when the heard the sound of cracking wood as the chair gave way. They both stopped at almost the same moment, but it was too late as he felt the chair dropping from beneath them.
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:03 pm

She moaned loudly and her head fell back as she came over and over. Then the crack of the chair caused her to stop just in time for it to crumble beneath them. She fell onto his chest and grinned. Slowly getting to her feet as he lay on his back, still throbbing with need, she smirked as she placed her foot on his chest to hold him down. Bending at the waist, she slipped her thumbs into her thigh highs of the leg on his chest and began to slowly pull them down. Stretching them in her hands, she straddled his chest and reached for both of his hands. Restraining them with her hose, she ran her hands down his arms, chest, abs, as her body slowly moved lower. Just like the feline she was, she stretched and lowered herself as she continued to look him into his eyes. He was watching intently. Running her tongue from the base of his erection to the tip, she swirled her tongue and took him into her mouth as she sucked hard, watching for his reaction.

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm

The chair crumbling under them was a surprise, but what happened next was even more so. He watched, transfixed by her gaze as she peeled off her stockings and tied his wrists with them. He was about to make a joke about it when she left him speechless. The sensations she was creating in him wipes all thought of speaking from his mind as his body relaxed, his eyes closing as his erection throbbed for her.
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:03 pm

She sucked his length as her mouth slid down his shaft all the way to the base and back up slowly. She watched him with hooded eyes as she tasted her own release mixed with his earlier. It was a delicious combination. Once she reached the tip of him, she moaned and she felt the vibrations from it, knowing he did too. Swirling her tongue around again, she placed her nails on his chest and drug them down as she went down with her mouth again.

She felt his body tense beneath her and began to quicken the pace, up and down as her suction only became tighter. She held his waist as she deep throated and sucked over and over. He was close and she knew it. Mentally, she was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:08 pm

His body arched when she dragged her nails down it. He could not believe the intensity of the sensations she was causing as he felt himself getting closer and closer to release. His bound hands reached toward her instinctively as his head fell back from all she was doing to him.
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Her head continued to rise and fall, her mouth sucking as she did so to create a tight suction. Her nails were digging into the skin of his waist as she moved vigorously to capture her prize. She moaned again, her own lips vibrating slightly. When she came up with her mouth, she allowed her teeth to drag gently against his skin to add a little roughness to it and then continued. The swell of his shaft let her know that he was on the brink.

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:17 pm

The sensation of her teeth scraping his erection was the breaking point. Her nails held him firmly but he could feel his body shudder as his release overtook him. For a moment, his whole body tensed, then as his release came, his body relaxed as she milked him for what little remained in him.
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:22 pm

She felt his release shoot into her mouth and continued to suck and bob up and down, swallowing as she did so. She licked him clean and slowly let him slide from her mouth. Swallowing the remaining contents in her mouth, she grinned and got to her feet. She crossed the room and gathered her clothes, pulling on her boy shorts and securing her bra as she watched his movements across the room. She felt sated and relaxed, much to her surprise.

As she pulled her skirt up, she spoke. "I've decided to give you one last chance John. I plan to bring Rajat to the aquarium Saturday at noon, you are invited to join us. I've neglected him too much with all these new jobs and it would be a nice change. Maybe then we'll have our talk...since our distractions..." She grinned, "Intercepted that."

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:36 pm

As he climbed from the debris that used to be a chair, he grinned, watching her dress. He walked over, looking at his broken belt and chuckled, holding out his wrists to her.

"That sounds like a wonderful time. Are you sure the noon time frame will not interfere with your work? I know you have your own responsibilities, as do I."

He grinned and looked around the room at all the damage.

"I'll square things with the manager downstairs. I am looking forward to seeing him again."
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:40 pm

She released his hands and balled her stockings up, slipping them in the small pocket of her skirt. She saw her shirt in tatters and picked his up off the ground, slipping it on. It was large on her and swallowed her, but it would cover her. She grinned at the damage they had caused and didn't care what the manager thought. She shook her head as she flipped her hair out of the back of the shirt. "No, noon is fine. I'm off the whole day and I promised Raj a picnic in the Square. He's fascinated by the city and I noticed the large aquarium when I walked the boardwalk. Is noon an issue for you?" She cocked a brow and folded her arms across her chest, watching him.

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:46 pm

He listened to her talking as he pulled on his pants.He pulled on his vest without his shirt, since she was wearing it. When she didn't change the time, he hesitated, but then walked up to her, putting his hands on her hips. He stepped close, kissing her and looking in her eyes.

"I would die rather than miss it. It sounds great. Did you need me to bring anything for the picnic?"
Tijgerian
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:51 pm

She watched him walk up to her and placed his hands on her hips. He kissed her and she grinned, she was too sated to argue with him. She shook her head no to answer his question and then remembered something. "Wait, yes. The hotel from Shreveport sent over the rest of my things, including the bike you gave Rajat...you can give it to him yourself when you come." She pressed a finger to his chest in warning as she looking into his eyes. "Do not be late...last chance to prove me wrong."

She gave him a look and stepped back from him, smirking. As she reached the door, she unlocked it and said one last thing. "Thanks for reminding me of the John I used to know." As she walked down the stairs, the door was open enough so her voice was heard.

"What are you all looking at? Eat your damn food." Maybe he overestimated the sound proof meeting room by the look on the guests faces.

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Quinn grinned, watching her walk out the door. He sighed, knowing he had a major problem...she wanted to meet...at noon....in the sun....how the hell was he going to pull that off? He chuckled as he looked around the room then heard her talking to the people downstairs and laughed harder. As he buttoned his vest and walked down the stairs, the manager was walking up to meet him. He pulled out a stack of bills and handed them to the manager.

"For the damages. Sorry...was not the meeting I expected to have...but no regrets."

He looked around and saw all the stares. He grinned and spoke loud enough the be heard by the gawkers.

"I love this town. You never know what will happen here."

He winked at one girl, who blushed as he walked by and headed out the door. He pulled out his phone and called Vincent.

"Yes, Mr Quinn?"

"Vincent, I need the next flight home. I have a lot to do and only a little time."

"I'll have something for you by the time you get to the airport, Sir."

He hung up the phone and hailed a cab. He was going to figure out a way to make this work, even if it killed him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:22 am