For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Girl Talk

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Girl Talk Empty Girl Talk

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Brianna could still feel Matthew's touch across her body, as though he was right there with her now. Her body shivered as she could still feel her hand run across her whole body, he had been so gentle with her even when she wanted something a little faster. He had wanted to take things slow and with ease, he wanted her to savour every single moment of this act with him. Touching her lips as she smiled at the memory, and without the twins nor Arabella to talk to there was only one other person that she wanted to talk to. 

Jessica.

Leaving the comfort of her room she headed across the hall to Jessica's room as she stood outside and hesitated for a moment, they weren't on the best of terms but if you were going to live forever she might as well play nice. Knocking on the door she was met with silence as she knocked again.

"Jessica?.....Jessica you there?" she called through.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Girl Talk Empty Re: Girl Talk

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:33 pm

She was laying in bed with her headphones in, James was out at Merlotte's but she decided on a night off to just lounge around and watch netflix. Blood tears rolled down her cheeks as she sniffled, watching Grey's Anatomy. This show was going to be the death of her she was certain. So much tragedy but so much good stuff too. It was her new favorite show. She wiped her tears and smudged blood on her face, shaking her head as Derek told Meredith he was disappointed in her for what she had done to his trials for Alzheimer's. Her heart broke for Meredith, she was only trying to do the right thing.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:46 am

Brianna knocked on Jessica's door again and was met with silence. Sighing to herself as she glanced down the hallway to see Matthew talking to another guard as their eyes met as she gave a gentle wave as he returned it. Matthew had told Brianna that he would be busy tonight but he would come to see her before sunrise as she looked again to see that he was gone with the guard. Turning her attention back to Jessica's door and she knocked a little louder but still nothing. She could hear muffled voices through the door and figured that Jessica could not hear her.

Opening the door as she peered her head inside and saw that Jessica had the TV on some programme that she did not recognize as she saw Jessica on her bed with headphones in, that explained why Jessica had not heard her. Slowly stepping inside she walked over towards Jessica's bed and tugged out her headphones.

"Now I know why you have been ignoring me" she smirked.

But when she spotted Jessica crying as she perched herself on the bed next to her.

"Is everything alright? Is it James?" she questioned worriedly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:49 am

She felt someone pull at her headphones and looked to see Brianna sitting on the bed next to her. She smiled and chuckled at her question, wiping more of the blood tears away as she shook her head no. "Hah, no...I'm fine. Really. This tv show is just....its my weakness. And if you repeat this I'll kick your ass." She said with a wink.

Putting the laptop and headphones to the side, she grabbed a tissue and wiped her face more. "So what's up? How are you since you know....that night? I wonder if Quinn knew who she was, she smelled like they were the same. Maybe she was a tiger, but I thought Quinn was the only one around. She seemed to know him though..." She was talking out loud to herself.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:54 am

"That? Is your weakness? Really? I can just see this whole battle for god versus evil and your Achilles heel is what....Some doctor show?" she chuckled.

Sitting herself more comfortably on Jessica's bed as she grabbed a pillow and placed it on her knees, resting her arms on it.

"I am okay I guess, my ego is a little bruised...But I don't care who she is or what she does with Quinn. She is more than welcome to him, I don't want him" she shuddered.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:01 am

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "I guess so. I'm a sucker for sad stuff. My emotions can be all over the place but when I need to...I control them and do not let my opponent see them. It's all about control Brianna...and it will come in time, so don't feel bad. Although you could say thank you for James and I saving your ass."

She laughed again and watching Brianna's reaction as she said she didn't want Quinn. "It's going to hurt, and it's okay to be angry. I was wrong in sleeping with James, I know that...but I had no solidity that we were even still together after he left me in Victor's dungeon. He was addicted to vampire blood and turning into a man I did not recognize. No one was perfect, but I guess it is what it is." She looked down and shrugged. "I'll always be the bad guy for it...but I've learned to deal with it."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:07 am

"...Yeah thank you for what you did, she would have killed me if it hadn't been for you or James...But I am dead already so I know that the other kind of dead would have been bad, very bad...And Arabella is always saying the same thing about control, but she is so far up Bill's ass its hard to know where he ends and she begins." she joked.

And saying horrible stuff about Quinn was the only way she was going to be able to get over him. He was not part of her life any more and she had to accept that, she had Matthew now.

"He was addicted to vampire blood? He never told me that, come to think of it he never told me anything other than my training is vital and keeping everything a secret from Bill...And I am not hurt, I don't want anything to do with him any more. I have moved on...I am with Matthew now" she smirked.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:15 am

She chuckled. "Yes, very bad. Arabella....oh I remember her. I almost forgot she had moved in. I received a note from her about training but never got around to answering her. James keeps me quite occupied." She said with a wiggle of her brows. "She's probably just trying to look good for Bill, you know that. You know how all his cronies can be in getting his approval."

Her brows furrowed. "He didn't tell you that? He kept a lot from you then, I assume. Did you guys ever...I mean...well, nevermind. None of my business." She paused for a moment to let her words sink in. "Wait you...Matthew...as in the guard Matthew. The human guard?? Oh my god shut up!" She squealed. "I thought something was odd by the way he looked at you that night and protected you. As long as he treats you right, I say go for it. We all deserve happiness you know. I'm sure there are still a lot of things I didn't even know about Quinn. He could be secretive at times, but I do remember him telling me a lot about his ties with the authority and his mom and sister being in hiding." She shrugged. "But, his loss I guess. After a good fight, you'll have it all out your system."

She remembered Bill asking her to talk to Brianna. "So how are things with you and Bill, I know you must have been angry when he demanded you move back in"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:25 am

Brianna could not help but chuckle at Jessica's words about Arabella. She had described her perfectly about trying to get in good with Bill.

"She is so annoying, she is all like 'My loyalty is to my King and blah blah, yes your Majesty, no your Majesty' Any more boot licking then she might as well just stay on her back" she joked.

Brianna tried to hide her smile at Jessica's question about what happened with Quinn and whether they done anything.

"We did....twice, maybe three times...My first time was a disaster, it was with a guy names Ross and it put me off the whole thing, but Quinn....he changed that" she grinned "And yeah, he told me that he loved me since the moment he first saw me...and we kissed and then Arabella told Quinn what happened and then I decided to give it a chance with him...He is so kind and gentle, sweet and looks great naked" she smirked as she covered her mouth realizing what she had just said. Shrugging as she heard her last question about Bill, but in all honesty she had put that behind her "He took me away from my family, my father...and then didn't want anything to do with me so he sent me away as though I was a painful reminder of what he had done and then he brings me back to be protected, he ruined everything...I wanted to kill him, part of me still does....But I can't bring myself to do it" she whispered guiltily "So what about you and James? Wedding bells?" she teased.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:40 am

She smiled. "Arabella...came here alone. That means she had to give up her loyalty to Quinn...I know you may not like her and well, I'm still not sure if I do, we just have an understanding. But if I'm thinking of this right, she must be hurting. She was very protective of Quinn and I even think she might have loved him more than she thought...but for her to leave and come here, that was a big step. I think you should try to talk to her, make things right between you guys. But it'll take time and I'm not taking sides, please don't think that....but its better to clear the air now especially when there is a war going on."

She grinned and looked down at her hands. "Well, yeah I have to agree. The man is a god naked. I mean...yeah." She laughed and shook her head. They had great times but she was with James and would not change that. "Bill sometimes says things he doesn't mean...and I know he can be so....overprotective. Smothering sometimes...but he means well, he really does." She moved to sit indian style and decided to let Brianna know Bill from her perspective. "I've known Bill a while, and maybe turning you had not been his full intention when he was going through a lot but I know this...I was not his choice either. Bill is very old school...like really old school. He comes from a time when girls only wore dresses and were modest. It's hard for him to see his daughters independent and in love, but he deals the best he can. With the threat of this war, he only wants us close to ensure our safety. If something happened to either of us, it would kill him. Please know he means well..."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:53 am

After hearing Jessica's perspectives on both Bill and Arabella, she could not help but feel a pang of guilt about everything that she had said to Arabella. She hadn't had any time to talk to Bill because of this war with Texas. Shaking her head as her head began to ache as now she could see two of Jessica sitting in front of her as she rubbed her eyes but that only made it worse.

"He said some really hurtful things Jessica....and Arabella and Quinn. They all think I am the progeny that was made my mistake. I am sure that you thought it at one point" she attempted a smirk at Jessica.

Her head became woozy as she had to steady herself as she felt like passing out, was this normal for vampires? She thought vampires didn't get sick.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:02 am

"Well, Bill has been busy and I'm sure you're just letting your emotions tell you that. No one thinks you're a mistake. Bill was forced into making me, he made you by his own will no matter what was going on through his mind." She saw Brianna touch her head and appear to be feeling ill, which was odd since vampires did not get sick. It couldn't be the bleeds as it was just only around ten.

"Brianna? Are you okay? You don't look so good. Have you fed? Don't tell me you've been starving yourself." She teased her, her face still concerned about what was going on.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:08 am

Brianna felt like she had been knocked for six, every muscle in her body ached like she had been in the biggest fight of her life. Her head was spinning as she could see several Jessica's before her eyes.

"...I fed earlier...." as she tried to steady herself.

She could feel something rising from the pit of her stomach, before she could act she turned her head as she felt the contents of her stomach leave her, a gush of blood passed her lips and pooled on the floor in puddle of blood. She had gone paler as she looked to her hand as a black vein appeared at her wrist.

".......Jessica......" her words barely a whisper as darkness claimed her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:14 am

She watched Brianna puke blood like the exorcist and rushed to her aide, holding her back and moving her hair. "Brianna! Oh my god! What it is??" She was freaking out, and Brianna was only getting worse. She needed to get Bill...or Kiara...or James. SOME FUCKING BODY!

"HELP!!!!!" She screamed as Brianna whispered her name and slumped against her. There were weird black veins appearing on her face and arms, Jessica was in a panic by now. Holding Brianna in her arms, she pleaded. "Brianna...no no no no no wake up, come on wake the fuck up!" She slapped her face and got no response. She slammed her fist on the panic button by her bed and waited for the rush of guards. When they practically burst through the doors, she would not allow anyone to touch her. "GET BILL! NOW DAMN IT!"

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 am

The wind blew gently around him as the cool crisp Louisiana air encouraged the leaves to dance around him as he stood outside on the front lawn as he found it peaceful. With everything with Isabel going on he needed some time to himself just to think. Somewhere he could be without any interruption, just a place of quiet. He knew that there would be a retaliation from Isabel once she found out that he had stolen her royal investors, it was just a matter of when. Groaning silently to himself as he heard a rush of feet approach him and knew it was the guards as he turned to meet them.

"Your Majesty....Miss Hamby requires you immediately"

Without hesitance he scanned out to hear where she was and located it to her room as he sped from the front lawn into the mansion, up the stairs and straight into Jessica's bedroom as he found her cradling Brianna on her bed.

".....What's wrong.....Has there been an attack?" he questioned her ".....Jessica!" he barked at her.

Spotting all of the blood on the floor as he moved around it to kneel down next to the bed.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:51 am

She tried to wake Brianna to no avail, screaming for Bill as the guards assured her he was on his way. She looked horrible, dead even. There was no way to tell if she was alive, she had no pulse or need to breathe...how did you check a vampires vitals?? She went to the last resort and forced her mouth open, biting into her own wrist then placing it on her open mouth.

"DRINK DAMN IT! DRINK!!"

When Bill entered, she looked helplessly at him and shook her head. "She won't drink Bill, make her drink!!!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:55 am

Bill waited until Jessica attempted to make Brianna drink but there was no response as he bit down deep into his own wrist as her hand lifted Brianna's head as he poured some of his own blood into her mouth as his wound healed instantly. And still there was nothing. Appraising her to see what could have caused this as he then spotted the black veins appearing across her arms and her face as he began inspecting it. He had seen this before.

"Jessica...When did these marks appear?" he asked her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 pm

She watched in horror as she did nothing. "Um...I...uh..I'm not sure. Why? Bill what's wrong with her???"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Her head was woozy, her body not responding to what she wanted to do. She could hear muffled voices but could not tell exactly who they were, they all seemed to blend into one. How was she sick? She had never heard of a vampire being sick it was one of the perks about being a vampire. She could however taste blood in her mouth, it slide down like heaven but it did nothing to fill her. She just continued to let it glide down her throat.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Bill gripped Brianna's hand tightly in his own as he thought back to that fateful moment when Nora had died in Eric's arms. A pained look on his face as he dared not to think it but it was happening before his very eyes.

".....She's infected with Hep V....She is dying Jessica" he whispered as he fought back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:21 pm

"Wha---NO! What do you mean dying!" She looked down and saw Brianna finally swallowing. She smiled and shook her head no. "No, look Bill...she's gonna be fine. She's drinking, she'll be okay." She knew Brianna might be hungry and need more blood so she ordered a guard against Bill's wishes. "You come here. Expose your wrist, now! She will need to feed from you, and you will not object." She glamoured him quickly. "Here Brianna, it'll be okay...here drink..." She held his wrist to her mouth, waiting for her to bite.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Bill could see that Jessica did not want to except it and a part of him didn't either. He waited to see if Brianna responded to Jessica's attempts to get her to feed had failed. He placed his hand on Jessica's as he removed the guards wrist from Brianna's mouth.

"...Jessica. This is the same disease that was cooked up by Governor Burrell to end all vampires....Brianna is dying. All we can do now is make her comfortable. I am sorry Jessica" he whispered.

Turning his attention to Brianna who was barely conscious on Jessica's lap as his hand ran through her hair.

"Brianna....Brianna can you hear me?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Brianna could feel a wrist at her mouth but she had no strength to get her fangs to drop. She didn't have the energy to do anything. Feeling the exact same pain in her stomach again as she rolled over and vomited up all the blood that she had consumed.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Her voice cracked with sadness. She was just beginning to like Brianna and here she went and got sick and was now dying. She shook her head sadly and sniffled. "No....please...we have to---there must be---something. Something...."

For a moment, she thought about contacting Quinn. He knew a lot about antidotes, maybe he knew of one for this hep V. Bill would be angry...Bill would refuse. But if it saved her life....She kept the idea to herself and lowered her head, wincing as Brianna threw up more blood. It made her stomach wrench at the sight.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Bill knew that it was hurting Jessica as it was him, his youngest progeny was dying of Hep V. Some how she must have come into contact with infected blood. He stood to his feet drenched in the blood that Brianna had vomited up as he turned to the guard.

"I want every single bottle of blood gathered, leave none. I want it all destroyed! Immediately!" he ordered.

Without hesitation the guard left Jessica's room as he turned back to Jessica to see her consoling Brianna. Infected blood had made its way into his home and there was no telling who had consumed the blood. But he knew there was only one person who would conduct such an act.

Isabel Beaumont.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm