For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Things go right and wrong?

King William
    King William

Things go right and wrong? Empty Things go right and wrong?

Post by King William Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:46 pm

William brought his arm back, his fingers wrapped firmly around the handle of the flogger he was using. Each string of the flogger was steel cable coated in silver. Meant to inflict pain as punishment. There was no enjoyment in this and frankly he was too disappointed to make the pain enjoyable.

Things go right and wrong? E7ad94d0c397cac1311954b6557533ff

Jacob moaned with every lash. The silver burned the skin of his back and buttocks. He could feel his master’s wrath with every blow.

“Now Jacob…what have we learned today?” asked William. He took a step back, enjoying his own handiwork on Jacob. The marks, although not deep, were painful and he knew it. The thin wire coated in silver hurt like the sting of a million bees.

“T-that….that I cannot feed off the humans”
    whimpered Jacob as he turned his head to look over his shoulder. The young vampire was sweating. Completely naked and strung on a St Andrew’s cross, his face towards the dark wall, his bare back towards his master.

Things go right and wrong? 56f09c91f71c3aa3b2e12dd9fa35bc65

William brought the flogger down hard on the young vampire’s arse, unsatisfied with his answer.
    “No… we are vampires, we feed off humans” he said as he narrowed his eyes on the young vampire.

“Now do not make me ask you again…. What did we learn today?”

Jacob tossed his head back when the flogger came down on him. He hissed in pain and spoke again in his soft, apologetic tone.

“That…I cannot feed off any human you do not approve” he said again.

William smirked. “Good boy…” he said as he set the flogger down and approached Jacob. The moment he was a few inches from him he shook his head and tisked.

Jacob, in this position was immobile but pretty much bare in every way to William. The cross did nothing to hide his hardening cock.

“My my…you enjoyed your punishment that much Jacob? How ever will you learn the rules if I cannot punish you properly?” asked William as he reached down and gripped Jacob’s semi hard erection. The young Jacob moaned and looked at William with pleading in his eyes. William smirked.

What is it you want Jacob? I have given you your punishment but it seems you enjoyed it too much for it to be effective” he said casually.

Jacob whimpered more, trying to thrust himself in his master’s hand but unable to do so thanks to the bindings that kept his body on the cross.

“Please your Majesty… please take me” he begged with nothing but sheer lust dripping from his voice…and from his cock.

Things go right and wrong? 1z309xc

William smirked as he turned around and released Jacob’s cock from his hand. He moved behind the vampire as he casually peeled off the black leather pants he’d been wearing. Without any preamble he slid himself inside the young boy’s bottom and began thrusting into him at vampire speed.

It did take long for Jacob to release himself all over the wall he faced and still he moaned and craved more. William wasn’t even mildly turned on as he pounded away at the young vampire’s bottom.

There was a small sound by the door. Someone clearing their throat.

Things go right and wrong? A737e9cc3c3c12b625a0e4e60aa85458

“Max…do tell me you have something to entertain me with” said William almost in a bored voice as he stopped fucking Jacob who was already riding his second climax.

Max smirked. “If you find news entertaining then yes…otherwise please… do not let me interrupt your teaching sessions” he said.

William smirked as he pulled away from Jacob and put on his pants casually.

“Walk with me brother…” he said as William exited the room, leaving a spent Jacob still strung up.

Max was the only vampire in the castle who dared to speak to William without the utmost formality. He was also the only vampire who wasn’t of british lineage. Max was William’s vampire brother. Youngest by turn date Max had been turned by William’s maker and then a mere two weeks later their Maker had been captured and burned at the stake. William, having been over 100 years older than Max at the time had taken over Max’s upbringing. They had a mutual respect to each other and an ease of manner that William seldom displayed to anyone. Although it had been over 500 years since then and William had tried to get Max to strike out on his own and perhaps even rule over his own kingdom Max seemed content to stay here in William’s domain. He was the one vampire William could trust with anything.

“So tell me the news” said William.

Max nodded and spoke, his voice rich with a true Germanic accent.

“First…the human prince and princess send their gratitude for the vampire blood. Little George has gotten over his colic and the palace is much quitter in turn” he began as William nodded. Both men walked down one of the many lavish corridors. Both William and Max were of the same height and stride and they didn’t have to even look where they went as they turned in perfect sync.

“Second the full shipment of Prima Vitae has arrived. Our blood stocks are filled to the brim. Katia has finished her latest medical exam and is currently screening all our donors. I must say brother it was quite a good idea to invest in Katia’s education. Our own private doctor to treat humans and vampires” commented Max as he glanced over at William.

The king smirked. The idea of a doctor had been Kiara’s. It wouldn’t take a vampire long to memorize several dozen medical textbooks. A few exams later and they would have a very competent healer at their disposal.

“It came to me in a moment of inspiration” said William.

Max rolled his eyes and continued.

“prince Henry…the human prince’s younger brother… we caught him trying to shag Emma and Mira near the donor wing”

“What a yobbo…” muttered William.

“Yes well…that yobbo has been dealt with. Emma and Mira had been going about their chores and they knew not to actually harm the kid” explained Max. William nodded “Fair enough….I would hate to have to replace two very good maids” he said.

“And lastly…” said Max as sighed “… we found the trouble sisters again trying to dip into our medical stores of vampire blood. They tried to catch Callahan near our kitchens and took silver to him for his blood”

“Beatrice and Eugenie? Again?” asked William as he paused and ran his hand through his hair. Those two women were the worse. Rich idiot humans who were hard core V addicts. Since they had permission to enter Buckingham whenever they wanted they felt entitled to the blood of any vampire in here.

“Where are they?” he asked, dreading the answer.

Max shrugged “They’re in one of the quiet rooms. We’ve informed Kate and her husband about this” he said as he turned with arms crossed. “I intended to glamour them and toss them out as usual” he said with a shrug.

William nodded. “see it done…pity we cannot glamour away the addiction” he said. Not for lack of trying but such deep down addictions could not be glamoured away from the human mind.

Just as Max inclined his head Crispin appeared clutching a laptop and looking flustered.

“Your Majesty…we may have a problem” he said. Both William and Max raised an eyebrow in an eerily twin way.

Crispin kept going. “We’ve tried contacting Miss Griffen for another shipment of the chimera candies. We cannot reach her over the phone at all and I know she should be awake even with the time difference” he said.

William blinked. “Perhaps she is being held back by Compton, he is quite meddling” he said with a shrug.

Crispin nodded “Charlie thought so too… so we….we” he said as he hesitate.

“Well spit it out boy” said Max

“We hacked into her webcam feed, to see if we could see her and just…well see for yourself” said Crispin as he held the laptop open in his arms and showed the screen. William scrolled the mouse to move the webcam.

Things go right and wrong? 5a1dfae1ea846a20ccfeacc2723d56a3

The office was empty but there were subtle details that caught his eye. There was a vase bone dry but filled with wilted roses. A pile of deflated balloons barely visible in the corner. A half eaten sandwich which was already starting to mold. He even spotted Miss Griffen’s phone plugged to the wall and sitting on a small table. It was buzzing and the screen was lighting up a storm. Clearly some alarm or something was going off but no one was there to pick it up.

Kiara had not been in this office for a while and that did not seem like her. It didn’t seem like Compton would be someone to keep her away, not from her phone or food… she was gone… and clearly not by choice.

William closed the laptop and looked at Max. Silently the vampire brothers seemed to know what to do.

“Crispin, grab Jacob and put him with some donors to feed. Have Charlie glamour the idiots in the quite room and toss them out naked to the street. Then bring him, yourself and Katia to the main foyer”

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 am