For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Now more the ever....

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Now more the ever.... Empty Now more the ever....

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:42 pm

After Willa and Tara drove to the new house she just couldn't stay cooped up any longer ,she had to get out .She found Tara in her room with her puppies and said...

`` I'm heading out to the Bar for a little bit I wont be long I promise I just need a some time out to clear my head and I want to check on things.`` She left before Tara could say no ...

She headed to her room and scratched Miss Meow on the head and told her not to worry anymore this was her house and she was ok .She reached for her keys and phone and took off down stairs to her car . As if by magic her car seemed to drive itself to the now vampire bar-restaurant ,the only one like it in the state . She just glided along thinking to herself    `` Were we right ....Damn well right we were ...they left us ....he left me just like my father always leaving ...they are all the fucking same ....and he was the worst he gave me this immortal life and then leaves me ....no training no nothing ....he said he went to save me ...what the hell is he talking about he saved Nora not me ...Bill saved me ...not him ....Bastard ...`` she screamed into her car .

She was getting herself so upset she almost missed her turn into Fangtasia ,she looked for a parking space near the main bar side but that was a no go so she went to the restaurant side and had them park it for her .She had noticed several guards she had not seen before ,then she remembered that the new vampire guards were to start tonight here and at the cabin .She hurried to find Elsa so she could tell her to move the guards at the cabin to the new house before Pam and Eric kill them all.Then she needed to call Tara and tell her that the new guards were coming to the house so that she didn't kill them all .In the first five minutes of her night was already filled with stress and if this kept up she was going to have a few drinks and just sit in her office and get drunk.

Once all that was looked after she called Else into her office again to go over the rest of the paperwork for the new guards and if there were any requests from them as per Mr.Quinn .

``Miss Burrell all that is required of you is that they have a place to rest during the day ,their salary and their blood .They do not require much else ,anything else they will buy.I on the other hand have my own home and that is all I require besides my income. ``

``Please call me Willa ..and may I call you Elsa ( she bows to Willa ) I am so glad you will be my guard I have heard nothing but good things from your previous employer . Now I have employed you because if you have not heard there is a war here between us and the Texans... and we have had two issues here so far... and we don't want any more ....The human guards are just not enough  anymore we need more power do you understand ...plus I need to be trained and a human just cant do that ...How are you at training...``

Willa saw that Elsa had perked up at the word training ,``she must have a passion for it,`` Willa thought . She proceeded to ask Elsa about the different kids of training and soon she had lost an entire hour talking with her ,Elsa excused herself to go do her boundary walk after they made an appointment to train the next night before the bar opened .Willa went out to  do her rounds as well and checked on all the clientele in every room of the restaurant first  ,she needed some soft quite time .She met up with Mickie and got the low down on the restaurant and it was booked solid and running smooth which made her smile a very mischievous smile, she so wanted to shove I told you so in Pam's pretty little face .Then it was off to the main bar it was humming  she got up to Ron and he was headbanging to Pantera ,Willa felt out of place here but at least she liked the music she started bobbing her head to the music as well .

``Hey Ron how are we doing tonight ..``     ``Really good no fights ...packed and everyone is having a good time .``     ``And the money ...tips good ...``    ``Yes mam tips good no weird vamps ..all is well .``   Willa was overjoyed that the business wasn't suffering from the return of Eric and Pam .It was doing better then ever ,well it was only two days in but it was a good start ,she headed back to her office and called Elsa and told her she was leaving .Then she called each head of the stations and told them and took herself out to her car and home to see how Tara was fairing .Maybe she would stop at the store and get the fur babies all the things they would need for the night and a new diary since hers was back at the cabin...

``New diary for a new life seems fitting... ``

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:04 am