For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

They re home...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

They re home... Empty They re home...

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:48 am

(Willa got home later than she anticipated and saw that Tara's door was closed to her bed room so she unpacked all the her and Tara's fur babies food and treats.First she got Miss Meow all set up with a new litter box,food bowls  , food then she laid out food bowls for the puppies and a new water automatic waterier .She saw Miss Meow trotting down the stairs to come and greet her with nonstop   meowing .Willa bent down and rubbed her head ,she picked her up and headed back up stairs with Miss Meow riding on her shoulder. Once in her bedroom she unwraps her new Diary ,new pen ,puts Miss Meow on her bed and sits down at her desk to write ....)

I cant believe that they are alive ...They just show up like they haven't been gone for months and try to make us feel bad ....And Eric what an asshole ...no feeling for me at all ...I should have done better ...I should have done better ...fucking stupid bastard ...I was locked up by my father ,I didn't know anything of the human world let alone the vampire one and I should have done better ...The only freedom I have ever had was at University and even there I was followed by guards and watched all the time ...so what kind of real University experience could I have gotten ...NONE ...Then Eric comes and changes me for retribution against my  father  and then fucks off before teaching me anything ....What is wrong with these men that they have to either cage me like a object to keep or to discard me like I was nothing ...I'm sick of it ...I should have asked Eric to release me ...

Release me ....should I have asked that of him ....I mean I thought he was gone anyway ...I have been living like a vampire without a maker why not be one ...Release me ... ...Release me ...I should have screamed that at him ....Release me you fucking bastard ...Would he have ...I bet he would have that's how little he cares about me ....Release me ....What does it mean ....What does it feel like ...would I loose the bar if he released me ...I bet I would ....Ok bad Idea ...he wouldn't think twice about taking Fangtasia from me if he released me ...ok well that is out of the question ...How do I get out from under Eric now ...I am close to getting my plan A going to get Bill out and maybe it will be sooner then later now that Eric and Pam are back but how do I get Eric out ....Never that's how ...

Maybe I wont have to as long as we are making money ...maybe he will leave me alone if the Excellence is making money ...we are  booked solid for the next two weeks ...how can they say its not worth it if it keeps making them money ...they cant ...If everything goes well Tara and I can be paid back in a matter of months not years for the renovations ...Then they really cant say anything can they ....well I am sure they will find something to say ...

Pam and Eric come from the old generation and don't believe that vampires should look after their donors but this is the way of the world now with Hep -V  ...You have a clean donor you look after them or they will find another vampire that will and then your are screwed ....Clean True Blood has sky rocketed in price and most prefer to have a donor as back up and the donors if treated well have no problem with this ....that is why these little restaurants have sprung up all over ...treat your donor well places and your donor stays ...Pam and Eric just don't get it ...They are still use your donor and throw them away who the fuck cares ,but they will find out that it will be harder and harder for them to find clean donors if they don't look after them ...I still prefer True Blood than drinking from a human it still kind of freaks me out and since I don't have a maker to force it on me I don't have to worry about it ,thank god ...The blood from Mr.Quinn is very good I just hope Bill doesn't find out I'm ordering from him or shit will hit the fan ...

Bill ...what to do about Bill ....he needs to be informed of the issues we have been having with the Texans and that would be a good reason to introduce our vampire guards to him ..Ill text him regarding everything that way I don't have to talk to him directly he seems to have a way of getting my blood boiling no matter what we are talking about ...So a text will do nicely and it will have all the info so he can text me back and hopefully not call me ...hopefully he is to busy to call ...

( She reaches for her phone and Texts Bill )

* My King ,we have had three issues with Texans here at Fangtasia .The 1st 2 were just sniffing around and asking questions .The 2nd Tara was attacked and she gave him the True Death .The 3rd I was attacked and Mickie one of my staff gave him the True Death . I have since hired Vampire Guards 40 in all, thirty for Fangtasia and 10 for our home .They will be paid out of our finances so you need not worry about the extra expense.If you have any questions you have my number .Willa *

(With that done Willa returns to her Diary )

I wish they never came back I wish they stayed gone ...it just fucks everything with us now that they are back ....It surly messed with Tara she locked herself in her room and wont come out for anything ....I hope she is ok ...I hate what Pam's return has done to her ...She is so hurt I could feel her pain radiating from her when she was talking to Pam earlier ...it was unbearable I don't know how Pam suffered it ...I could barely and I'm not bound to her ....And Eric he didn't even show if he could feel my pain ...did he even care I was in pain ...No I'm kidding myself to think he cared one bit about how betrayed I felt ,how hurt I was to know he was alive and could care less that I was treading water ,drowning really those first few months ...bastard ...They both can go to hell for all I care ...As long as they stay out of mine Ill stay out of theirs ...But will they stay out of mine ...Time will only tell...

( She put the diary down and thought she would try Tara again ,they needed to talk about what had happened at the cabin and where that leaves them .She hoped what Tara said was true,sisters till the end no matter what happens they will be sisters to the end .)

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:45 pm