For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Everything Is Falling Into Place

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Everything Is Falling Into Place Empty Everything Is Falling Into Place

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:44 pm

The front line had been silent on all news for Bill Compton, he had been expecting to hear news on many things. But it appeared to him as though he was being kept in the dark about a great deal of things. He had yet to speak to Jessica about everything that had happened and Judith had been there to comfort him but he had not taken her to bed since laying his eyes upon the image that would forever haunt him for the rest of his eternity. With no word from the guards about their location of Kiara he knew that he should have been out there helping to find her but he could not leave.

The last time that he had left his home someone paid the price for his mistakes, never again would he allow someone to put him in that position.

"You Majesty?" a voice echoed to his ears "....You summoned me?" Dexter quizzed.

Shaking himself out of his trace of thoughts as he turned to Dexter.

"Yes. I want you to go to Miss Trillo and bring her here. I do not care what she is doing. I want her here within the hour" he ordered.

Dexter knew not to question the King as he simply nodded at his request. Hearing his phone beep as Bill quickly opened the message as a small smirk spread across his face. 

'Ready when you are Compton'

Bill knew exactly what he meant as he knew that this was the news that he had been waiting on. This war would end and then everything would be over, for so long until something else crept up.

"Scratch that....Tell Miss Trillo I want to speak to her tomorrow. First hour after dark...And tell Jessica that I must speak with her. Immediately!" he ordered Dexter.

Without another word, Dexter left Bill's office. Bill never believed in murder, but on this exception he was willing to make it personal. 

Isabel Beaumont would suffer.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:10 am