For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Preparing For The Arrival of The King

Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Preparing For The Arrival of The King Empty Preparing For The Arrival of The King

Post by Hugo Ayres Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:32 am

What Happened Before
    https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t2289-unexpected-surprises

Hugo hoovered above a weakened Isabel as he gloated at her fragile state. Since he was forced from his home town he had sworn it upon himself that he would have his revenge and for the last few hours he had done. Zipping up his pants as a smirk spread across his face;

"Still not a willing participant Isabel? Shame, if I remember you always did like to have your control over me. I guess that is why you never turned me, afraid to loose your power, your dominance over me. Loose your play thing, wasn't it?" he questioned her.

Hugo buttoned up the singular button on his pants as he dropped himself into the seat in the cage with Isabel.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Preparing For The Arrival of The King Empty Re: Preparing For The Arrival of The King

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Isabel did not have any concept of time, it seemed to be a blur. All that she could remember was the weight of Hugo pressing down on her weak and almost lifeless body as she tried with what strength she had to try and push him off. Isabel had let Hugo have his way with her, she would not show him that he had gotten to her in any way. She would force her mind to be strong even when her body was weak.

She attempted to roll down her skirt that was bunched at her waist as it barely made its way to the tops of her knees. She would not show him anything, give him the satisfaction that he wanted. She was taught by Godric never to show weakness, it would be a vampire's downfall.

"Oh Hugo...You forget, I wrote the book on playthings. I invented the word, among others" she attempted to smirk.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Preparing For The Arrival of The King Empty Re: Preparing For The Arrival of The King

Post by Hugo Ayres Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Hugo could not hold back his devilish laugh as he stood from his chair and circles Isabel as a predator ready to pounce on its defeated prey.

"Oh Isabel, you invented many things. But that is not one of them" he snapped.

Turning from her as he faced a large table before him as he reached for a thick pair of black gloves as he slowly pulled them on making a show for Isabel. Letting his fingertips caress along the various tools that had come courtesy the King he choose his first weapon and turned back to Isabel.

"Funny thing the body of a vampire, so strong and durable and yet can so easily be broken" he whispered as he sunk down to his knees "Maybe you ought to think about that" he whispered as he leaned in closer to Isabel.

Producing a small syringe filled with a heated liquid silver as he placed the tip of the syringe next to her eye as he slid it into her eye and let the silver do its damage.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Isabel smirked a little as she could hear the slight hesitation in Hugo's voice, if she was stronger he would not have had the chance to do the things that he had done to her. She may have loved him once upon a time, a small part of her still did. But he was not the Hugo that she once knew, this man was far more cruel. 

"You change because you think you are stronger, but you are wrong. You had to weaken me, infect me to show your power Hugo. But once I am healed, I will make your death permanent" she hissed.

Attempting to move again her head hit the floor as the blood that he had given her earlier had weakened her even more. She had to gather her strength before Compton made an appearance, she would not die at his hands. Feeling her head sway to the side as Hugo hoovered above her as she felt a sting in the side of her eyes as her hands clenched together as she let out a hurling scream, silver.

Her body jolted and buckled as she was now blinded as the silver worked its way through her system, burning through her veins as she could no longer see anything as she felt blood tickle from the corners of her eyes. 

With her body so weak she could not heal herself as quick as she once could, the Hep D destroying the strength that she once had, the silver doubling and depleting everything that she had attempted to gather.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Hugo watched as the silver he had injected into Isabel's sights took over her and reduced her to a squirming victim of his own creation. He had been waiting for this moment to have Isabel at his mercy, he would enjoy what time he had with her until the King arrived to end her. But for now he was going to enjoy this.

"You can now understand the pain I feel Isabel! The pain of betrayal! The pain of loss! This is what you have reduced me to! You lied, and you cheated. You chose them over me. OVER ME!" he snarled.

Moving swiftly to the other side of Isabel's writhing body as he repeated his actions with the other eye with the silver.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Feeling another pierce to her other eyes as the double injection of silver worked its way through her body, scorching and burning away at her veins as she let out another hurling scream. She could not control her body as she willed for the silver to leave, for this pain to be over with. In the back of her mind she thought of Godric and what he would say to her about allowing herself to be blinded by greed. Every act has a consequence, and now she was paying for her own, she should have allowed Godric or Stan to end him when she learned of his betrayal. 

".....Hugo!" she bellowed, her body twisting and turning in agony. The pain clear in her voice as it screeched as her hands rubbed her eyes to lessen the pain.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Hugo winced as he could hear the clear pain in her voice, a once dormant part of him that still loved her was dragged to the surface. Isabel was the woman of his dreams, the woman that he would have given everything up for, but she had sided against him with the other vampires.

"Scream, all you want. No one can hear you" he spoke softly.

Returning the empty syringe to the table with his other instruments as he kept his back turned from her. His hands balling into fists as he tried to regain himself, but he needed to know.

"Why? Why did you choose them? I would have given you everything" he whispered.

Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Isabel could not fully understand what he was saying, her screams blocking out his voice. Her veins carrying the silver through every inch of her body burning everything on its journey. She had never felt such an immense pain before, she just wanted it all to stop.

"....Hugo!" she cried out again.

Her body continued to writhe in pain as she could not stop it, it was destroying her slowly.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Hugo quickly pulled out a bottle of clean True Blood as he uncapped it and swiftly sunk to his knees as his hand cupped the back of Isabel's neck as he titled the cold bottle of True Blood to her lips and poured some of the liquid into her quivering mouth. He knew that it would not heal her completely but it would give her a little strength to answer his questions.

"Better?" he quizzed as he placed the bottle next to him.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Isabel felt the liquid pour into her mouth as she tried to reach for the bottle only to have it cruelly snatched away from her. It did not cure all of the pain but it had reduced it a little as she tried to savour the blood and make it last by holding it in her mouth for a few moments before forcing herself to swallow it. 

"Why?.......Will it make you feel better?.....You betrayed me, Godric to the Fellowship....He should have killed you when he wanted to" she hissed.

Isabel knew that she was risking her life telling him this, but she would not go all weak at the knees and beg for her life.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:08 am

Hugo slapped Isabel hard across the face as he forced himself to his feet as he swiftly turned back to the table of instruments as he gazed upon them. Reaching for a remote as he held it at eye level and hit the play button as music soon filled the room.

As the scream echoed around him it sent shivers down his spine as he turned back to Isabel with a smirk on his face.

"It creates quite an atmosphere don't you agree?" he stated as he produced his new tool of torture, a pair of bone shears.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:13 am

Isabel heard the spike in the music that now started playing as she remembered it well, it was a piece of music that she often listened to. Using her own preferences against her, someone had taught him well.

"It suits....you well my.....dear Hugo" she hissed though clenched teeth.

She could still taste the True Blood in her mouth as she tried to force it through her veins, force it to heal as much of her it could. She would wait until the right moment for her attack.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:22 am

Hugo felt a flare of anger take over her as a mist of red sank before his eyes as he sunk to his knees next to Isabel and grabbed her hand.

"You. Do. Not. Get. To. Use. That. Word" he hissed.

Singling out one of her fingers as he placed the bone shears to the tip of her finger just below the nail as he clipped down on it as he heard a loud pop as he removed the tip of her index finger as blood spurted into his hand.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:28 am

"....No....No..No" Isabel whimpered as she tried to fight of Hugo.

Hearing a clip as she let out a blood curling scream as she felt the silver touch her skin and the end of her finger being removed. She cried out as she raised her hand to look at the damage herself as blood poured from where the tip of her finger used to be. 

"....Hugo.....Please" she cried, the blood ran down her arm and had already began soaking into her sleeve.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:35 am

"Now you know...." he hissed.

Gazing down at a weakened Isabel as she attempted to stop the blood flow.

"....Now you know how I feel. I loved you and you abandoned me, I wanted to come to you after I was banished from Texas. But you never came for me, you never loved me. It was all lies" he hissed again.

He reached for Isabel's hand again as he took the next finger as he repeated the actions again with her small finger, clipping it just below the nail as more blood squirted into his hand. Dropping her hand as he held the small tip of her finger in his hand.

"Red really is your colour Isabel" he grinned.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:43 am

Isabel was not sure how much more she could take of this, her body burned and ached for some sort of reprieve. Never in a million years did she ever expect to be in this position, and especially with Hugo. Another surge of pain radiated through her as she felt the clippers at another finger and a blast of pain as another tip of another finger was stolen from her. She could not contain all of pain as her body buckled as red tears streamed down her face. She wanted to beg for her release but she would not lower herself to that, she was better than that, no matter how much pain she was in.

".....Hugo....I can make things better" she whimpered.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:46 am

Hugo tossed Isabel's fingertip across the room as he stood to his feet and turned back to the table and placed the bone shears next to the empty syringe as a broad smirk spread across his face.

"Make things better?" he repeated her words.

Tugging on his thick black gloves as he made sure that his skin was fully covered and he grabbed hold of his next weapon of choice.

"Hearing you scream is all I need" he grinned.

Turning back to her as he held his next item for her to see.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:59 am

Isabel's eyes were beginning to blur, with a mixture of blood loss, the silver and Hep D working its way through her body was on the verge of shutting down. As Hugo stood above her and held something in his hands she instantly began shaking her head.

"....No, Hugo....Please....Not that" she begged him.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:03 am

Preparing For The Arrival of The King 16561610

Holding a pair of silver mesh gloves in his hand as he sunk to his knees and grabbed hold of Isabel's flailing hands as he forced the gloves over her hands and could smell her flesh burning. Grabbing hold of her hand with the snipped fingertips as he forced it over the open wounds as he grinned at hearing her scream.

That would keep the wounds open and to stop them from healing, he had to keep her alive for when the King arrived. But until then he would keep having his fun.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:07 am

As soon as the silver gloves slid over her hands the burning began as she screamed and kicked but they were buckled down as the weight of them held her hands to the concrete floor. Her escape thwarted by Hugo once again, but she would not give up without a fight. No matter how long that fight took.

She hissed as she bit down on her lip as she could taste her own blood in her mouth, her tears from her eyes mixing together as her infected blood invaded her again. Her eyes became heavy as she could feel herself drifting in to a deep slumber.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:09 am

Hugo could see that she was drifting off as he quickly reached for the open bottle of True Blood, slapping her hard across the face as he held her head from swaying as he poured a little blood into her mouth.

"Oh not yet Isabel...I still have lots more planned for you yet. We have only just begun" he grinned.

Taking a swig from the cold bottle of blood as he recoiled in disgust, it did not taste as good cold but it would do for now.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:13 am

Feeling the sting from his hard slap and more blood tickle into her mouth, Isabel lapped it up as much as she could. Even though it was just a little, it did not work as fast as it had done before. Forcing herself to swallow the blood as she spluttered and coughed as it slid down her throat as she looked up to Hugo who seemed like a haze cloaked in darkness.

".....Hugo....Please....." she begged.

Isabel would lie through her teeth if she had to, she would do just about anything to be set free.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:19 am

"ENOUGH!" Hugo snapped.

Giving a swift kick to Isabel's ribs as she recoiled from him as he shook his head, he had to give it to her. She would not beg him to be released, she was far to proud for that.

"It will all be over soon...That I promise you my love" he grinned.

Pulling out his phone as he quickly typed in a number and held it to his ear and he waited for someone to answer.

"She is ready" were the only words that he spoke.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:24 am

Tonight was the night, he would speak with Jessica about his plans. He wanted her involved in his plans, he owed it to her and to Brianna. After what happened with Arabella the previous night he just wanted to push it all to the back of his mind. Hearing his phone buzz as he quickly answered it without looking at the called I.D he knew exactly who it would be.

"She is ready"

Bill smirked at hearing those words as he sat behind his desk in a relaxing form.

"I shall be there in a few hours. Keep her alive" he told his informant Hugo over the phone.

Ending the call swiftly as he placed his cell onto his desk as he relaxed again in his office chair. Tonight was the night, Isabel would pay.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:58 am