For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Preparing For The Arrival of The King

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Preparing For The Arrival of The King - Page 2 Empty Re: Preparing For The Arrival of The King

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:32 pm

They were led to an underground area, she was quiet the whole time. Her mind was reeling in ways she could inflict pain to this Isabel. She vaguely remembered her accent when she accompanied Bill to Dallas when Eric's maker went missing. When she entered the basement, she smelled burning flesh and heard soft pleas from a woman whose voice she recognized. Seeing a man in a cage with her, she looked at Bill then back at the man. Pointing her finger, she tried to remember him.

"You're...I know you from somewhere..."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Preparing For The Arrival of The King - Page 2 Empty Re: Preparing For The Arrival of The King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Bill indicated to Jessica where to go as he had driven to an old abandoned warehouse in Shreveport, somewhere he knew no one would ever come. He did not want Isabel to be discovered anyone, he needed her to be kept locked away. Descending the stairs as he followed Jessica to the ground floor as he soon spotted the cage a smirk spread across his face as he heard a scream and soon spotted his informant, Hugo as he turned to Jessica.

"He was Isabel's human lover in Texas" he whispered.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:48 pm

Isabel just wanted it all to stop, the pain was too much for her to bare. She had never known Hugo to be this cruel before, he was once a gentle sweet man. But not now. Every inch of her body was burned with silver as a small pool of it burned its way through her flesh on her stomach. She wanted to scream out more, but that only made it worse.

It had been hours since she last had some blood, she could barely taste it in her mouth now. She just wanted it to end, but yet she would not beg.
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Hugo was revelling in each and every single one of Isabel's screams, it only encouraged him to carry on. With several syringes filled with hot silver he had continued to break very slowly down into a weak and lifeless being, vampire or not he knew that he had broken her. Hearing voices as he turned to the entrance of the once sealed room as he spotted the King and his progeny who he remembered from Texas.

"My King, Miss Hamby" he smirked as he stood to his feet "Such a pleasure to see you again, as you can see we have been getting on quite well" he grinned as he indicated to Isabel.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:56 pm

She looked at Bill as he confirmed the identity of the man and soon remembered who he was. That was right, he was the human lover who had turned on Sookie and Godric. But...he was a vampire now. Her brows went up and she mouthed, "Oh." Hearing Isabel grinding her teeth, she knew she was in pain and was happy to see it. Hugo's smile never faltered as she writhed in pain next to him. He seemed to be enjoying hurting her and she couldn't wait for her turn.

She opened the gate and stepped in, seeing Isabel restrained and obviously weakened by something. She was older and stronger, but at this point Jessica didn't care. She squat down to get closer to Isabel and grinned.

"Your majesty, you look....awful." She looked up at Hugo and smiled, a bit creepily. "I think I can handle it from here..."
    Hugo Ayres
    Hugo Ayres

Post by Hugo Ayres Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:00 pm

Hugo stood appraising the young vampire of the King as she entered the cage with hesitation as he knew what was about to happen. A part of him wanted to stay and watch, but another did not. He no longer wanted to be apart of it.

"Goodbye Isabel" he whispered as he took one last look at her as he exited the cage to stand in front of the King "My debt to you in paid. It ends here Bill" he spoke as he glared at Bill.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:03 pm

Bill knew that eventually he would have to take matters into his own hands when it came to Hugo, but he was not a threat right now.

"It is....Now go" he ordered.

And without another word Hugo sped out of the room, Hugo's debt was paid in full. Bill would let him have a few days head start before he had his guards go after him. But for now, Isabel was more important.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Isabel just continue to lay there confined to the floor as she attempted to move but the silver mesh gloves had her confined to the floor, she was hungry. As she opened her eyes she could no longer see Hugo as she glared up to a redhead in her view and vaguely remembered her from Texas.

"Just my luck, a vampire younger than I" she whimpered.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:18 pm

She grinned a little and once Hugo left, she moved over to stand above the woman. Bending to grab her by the hair, she pulled her up and looked into her eyes. By the look of it, she had been tortured with silver to the eyes. Good.

She pulled the clip free from the woman's hair and pulled the dagger from her pocket. "Summer is right around the corner...perhaps it's time for a cut your majesty." She sliced chunks of hair from her head and let it rain down on her. Grinning as she massacred her hair, the vein bitch she was would really suffer...but this was just the tip of the iceberg.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Isabel hissed when she felt her head yanked from the concrete floor as the liquid silver that burned on her neck trickled down to her shoulders as she growled, but her body too weak to show fang, no matter how much she tried. Seconds later she could feel something tickle her nose and cheeks as she summoned up what strength she had left to focus her sight on the young vampire as she held her brown locks of hair in her hand.

".....My....my hair....Your going to pay for that....Just like that bitch" she hissed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Bill stood by the entrance of the cage as he watched on closely as Jessica had begun her torment of Isabel, he knew when he would step in. But he knew that Jessica had a lot of anger to let out at the woman who had taken her sister from her.

He wanted Isabel to suffer, he had his own plans for her. True Death was not one of them.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Hearing Isabel refer to Brianna as just that bitch infuriated her to no end. She wrapped her hand around Isabel's throat and squeezed almost to the point of breaking skin. "Do not speak of her you stupid bitch! I dare you...say her name and it will be the last you speak for a while."
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Isabel gulped for air as her she felt her windpipe being crushed as she as she tried to compose herself as she tried to rid the silver gloves from her hands but Hugo had clipped and sealed them on so their was no breaking them free.

"Do what you want!.....I do....not.....care" she hissed ".....It...It should have been....you" she hissed again.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:44 pm

She snarled and yanked her mouth open, prying her jaw opened with her strength as she grabbed her tongue with the other hand. In one swift movement, she sliced through the appendage and blood poured and gushed onto her hands and all over Isabel. Letting her fall back to the floor, she glared at her. "I warned you you bitch. It'll grow back...maybe." She tossed her tongue across the room and chuckled because her fangs wouldn't drop. She was so weak and Jessica was enjoying this.

Looking over at Bill with drops of blood on her face and her hands covered in crimson liquid, she met his eyes for a moment before turning to look back at Isabel. "You didn't even know her....the casualties of this stupid war you started all because of greed. It's one of the seven deadly sins, don't you know that..." She drug the tip of the dagger across her exposed skin on her torso, making shallow cuts because those were more painful than deeper cuts. With her so weak and exempt from blood, she was healing slowly.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:50 pm

"Your time....Your time will come" she hissed.

When the young vampire pried open her mouth she attempted to bite down on her fingers as they invaded her mouth as her screams were blocked as she felt a searing pain as something split her tongue as her own blood poured down her throat as she coughed and spluttered as she tried to spit her blood out of her mouth.

"....Bwit---bwitc" but she could barely string two words together as more of her blood poured down her throat.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Before Bill could act or say anything he watched as Jessica sliced through Isabel's tongue, he had never seen her act like this before, it was someone he had never seen before. As he looked into her eyes he saw something, something that he did not want to see. 

"....Her blood is infected, she had Hep D" he warned Jessica.

He moved to stand beside her as he could not watch her loose herself.

"Jessica, that is enough" he told her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:06 pm

The fear she should have hearing that did not register as she shook her head no. "Not yet...she has to pay for Brianna. I'll make sure she remembers her." Bill attempted to pull her arm and she jerked from him. "NO BILL! Stop it. She will remember Brianna...she will remember what she caused." She saw a mirror on the shelf in the far corner and set it up across from Isabel. Grabbing the woman, she sat her up and moved in front of her.

"I don't give a damn what she has...Her blood will not infect me. But she will remember." Looking into Isabel's eyes, she spit out. "Her name...was Brianna. She liked to watch reruns of old 90's shows...she liked some of the weirdest music...she was kind...she was annoying at times but she was my sister. She didn't deserve what you did...she only wanted to be loved...to be accepted." As she spoke, she drug the tip of the dagger across Isabel's forehead. When she fell silent, she grinned and moved so Isabel could see her reflection. Across her forehead read: BRIANNA scratched into her skin, blood dribbling from the cuts. "You will remember...until you heal. And I will just keep putting it back until it is etched into your brain!" Taking the tip of the dagger, she pressed it under Isabel's chin and lifted it so she was eye to eye with her. "I will make sure your pain surpasses Brianna's...you will wish for the true death you whore!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:14 pm

"JESSICA NO!" Bill bellowed from his lung; a snarl radiating from his quivering lips.

He stood above Jessica and glared down to Isabel; now reading BRIANNA's name imprinted on Isabel's forehead. He knew that Jessica was testing the limits, limits that he had never expected from her. Bill would not loose her to the darker side of herself; no matter the cost.

"Jessica!" he whispered as he pulled Jessica to her feet so that he could look into her eyes "I promise you that she will remember this pain; but not like this. I have something more for her" he spoke glaring at Isabel.

Turning his head he caught sight of the large mahogany coffin that lay in the corner of the room, a coffin that would be her eternal grave.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:17 pm

With her blood slowly choking her, she could not do anything to stop it from filling her mouth. She attempted to scream as much as she could but it was useless. She was paralysed to the floor with silver and her body broken from the torture by Hugo. She could vaguely make out the young girl's name that she had murdered but right now she did not care for all she could feel was the pain. It was unbearable, if she could beg for her life it would be now.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:21 pm

He shook her and she stared at him like she had lost all faith in humanity and submitted to the darkness that beckoned her to inflict pain. The pain from losing Brianna, it engulfed her and she hid it with anger. In the end, Isabel would win no matter what because it would never bring Brianna back. Nothing would. She grabbed Bill's shirt with her bloodied hands and pushed against him in anger, growling as she began to sink to her knees, Bill's words causing her to break down. Red tears fell from her eyes as she shook her head, unable to speak. It had all finally caught up with her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Bill had never seen Jessica like this before and it frightened him, he did not know what to do. Sinking to his knees in front of her, raising her eyes to meet his own fragile eyes.

"You did all that you could Jessica, remember that. You were there for her when I was not, she loved you" he whispered.

He could not bare to see Jessica like this.

"Go Jessica. You have done all you can. I will not let you have this on your heart, go to James. Forget all of this, forget Isabel I beg of you" he pleaded with her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:29 pm

She sniffled and shook her head. "I won't leave you...we do this together. I...can never forget Bill. Not ever." She looked over at Isabel, the coffin and then back at Bill. "Take her fangs...the punishment the magister wanted to give you...before he gave you me as a punishment...it's the only way to make her pay." She remembered that night like it was yesterday, as a weak human she was frightened as she listened from the trunk of the car. A vampire had their fangs pulled and it sounded painful...then Bill was to be put in a coffin for five years without feeding. It sounded horrible, she knew hunger...it would make a vampire wish they had met the true death.

Looking back at Bill, she gave him a nod. "We do this together...for Brianna."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 pm

"For Brianna" he smirked a little as he nodded at Jessica's words.

Turning towards the coffin that stood on a trolley, he began wheeling it over towards Isabel flipping open the lid letting it fall open.

"Grab hold of her legs, help me get her into the coffin and when I tell you to run. You run. This place is scattered with C4 and it will detonate with this switch" he spoke as he reached inside the coffin and pulled out a small black box.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:40 pm

She looked up at him incredulously and a smile came to her face. Isabel's face looked panicked as they spoke and lifted her into the coffin. "C4? Bill...that'll kill her. Are...are you sure?" She was happy to know that the pain would only grow but angry that she would escape it by meeting the true death.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Bill grabbed hold of Isabel arms as he and Jessica dropped her into the coffin.

"Oh I am sure Jessica. She will burn in the fire and she will be confined to this box, unable to move, unable to escape. She will die a long and painful death, she will know what it feel like to feel the pain that Brianna felt" he assured her.

Before it escaped his mind he bent down to stare at Isabel.

"You lost Isabel. You will spend your last moments burning, knowing that you lost the war. Everyone abandoned you like you deserve" he hissed.

Spotting a pair of pliers on the floor, remembering Jessica's request about her fangs. He held her mouth open as he placed the pliers on her fangs and ripped them out of her gums, taking his time with her second fang. Tossing them across the floor as he could now see Isabel choking on her own blood.

"Go Jessica. Wait for me outside" he ordered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 am