A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Talks and food

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Sexual Talks and food

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:21 pm

She was hungry… REALLY hungry. William and his vampires had left, she’d had incense and de-scenting candles burning all day in her house. But after spending days on a diet of soup and bread and juice she craved meat. She wanted to dig in to some cornbread and protein. Stomach pains be dammned she was going to get some food.

She put on a pair of comfy jeans and a nice loose t-shirt to combat the constant bayou heat. She grabbed her keys, her wallet and locked up the house before stepping outside. The sun was high in the sky and she had to admit it was nice to know she could be out in the sun and vampires couldn’t.

She walked around to the back of her house to where her baby was. She loved her camero and it had seen her through good days and bad. It was really the only constant in her life.
Talks and food Chevrolet+Camaro+SS+396+1969

She grinned got in the car and kept the windows down as she drove off. She headed towards Merlottes. She hadn’t been to that place in ages but she knew she’d get some delicious food and if she was lucky some leftovers to take home.

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Sexual Re: Talks and food

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Alcide was away again for the day doing some more work in Monroe, which was perfectly fine for her seeing as how she had to work a double, too. She had gone into Merlotte's first thing in the morning and was still there now, waiting for it to be time to go home. Days like today she just didn't really want to be at home.

"Jane, you don't need another........" she sighed as the woman just raised a brow and muttered something about doing her damn job. Fine, if the lady wanted to be drunk by dark then who was she to stop her? "Fine. But if you walk out this door and get in your car by yourself I'm gonna call Jason and have your ass arrested for a DUI." She raised a brow back at the lady sitting on the stool before her then turned to wipe down the bar again.

Talks and food Tumblr_mt0g1mJqFB1sinjxdo1_500
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:44 pm

She parked her car and made her way inside the bar. She wrinkled her nose as she was assaulted by all the different scents of food, people and drunks.

She made her way to a table by a window. There weren't that many people inside at this hour which was good. All she wanted was a moment to eat and be around the living. Too much vampire time always put her in a foul mood.

She looked over the menu on the table, her mind already racing with everything she wanted to eat but that tiny part inside her telling her she shouldn't.

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

"You're so nice, Sookie, takin' care of me. I don't know what I'd do without....hiccup.... you!"

Jane was all but blubbering now, and Sookie was fighting to keep her cool. She just wiped the counter where Jane had spilled some of her whiskey and pushed a bowl of gumbo over towards the lady. "Here, have this."

She was about to head back into the office when she heard.... something. She frowned, concentrating a little bit more on the waves coming towards her, then turned around, her gaze going over to the corner. Something about it was familiar, the way that it felt. It was almost how it felt when she was around Alcide. And even weirder? That woman was thinking about Bill! She knew Bill? Walking over, she took her order pad and pencil out of her apron pocket and stopped in front of the table. "Hi! I'm Sookie! You know Bill?" The words were out of her mouth before she could stop herself and a light blush came across her face. "I mean... What can I get you?"

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Kiara had been floating between what she wanted to eat and Bill and how he was dealing and before she knew it someone was breaking her musings.

"Hi! I'm Sookie! You know Bill?"

She raised an eyebrow as the blonde young lady quickly corrected herself. She smelled funny and not in a bad way. There was a wolfish smell to her but she knew she wasn't a wolf, it was more of she wore something or had been around a male alpha wolf.

"Um... hi" she said. The name...sookie... where had she heard that name before? It nagged in her mind and she knew she'd get to it eventually.

"um can I get a plate of bbq ribs, bbq shrimp, side of dirty rice, bowl of chilli, boudan balls, a chef salad and a buger lafayette" she said.

She had to smirk at the tiny expression on her face at the army of food. She was a wolf, second to sex, food was a top priority.

"And to answer your first question I know a Bill... not sure if its the same Bill you know"

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Her eyes went wide at the list of things that the lady ordered, writing it down as quickly as she could so as to not get it wrong.

"Sure, no problem. Lemme just put this in and I'll be right back," she said with a grin before turning on her heel and heading over to turn it all in to Lafayette. "I'm takin' my break, I'll be back when the food is done. Just holler, k?" Lala winked and nodded at her before going back to cooking and she took off her apron as she walked back to the table. She could feel the apprehension from the woman in front of her and before she could say anything, slid into the booth across from her.

"Bill Compton," she said with a nod. "I know him. He lives across the cemetery from me. My Gran was Adele Stackhouse. My brother is the sheriff; his names Jason." She stopped short and grinned at her. "Sorry. I babble a lot. I just... wow." She shrugged her shoulders and laughed a little bit.

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:30 pm

Now it hit her. This was Miss Stackhouse; Bill's former lover/fiance. She wondered if Sookie knew that Bill's master bedroom faced her house and that he still thought of her. She shook her head quickly out of that dangerous line of thought and nodded instead.

"Yes I know Bill Compton...I'm his-" she was about to say fiance but that wasn't true now. What was she to Bill now anyways? that was a good question so she settled on a much safer answer "-his day person" she said with a soft smile.

"I think I've met your brother Jason once... " she said, offering a smile. She focused her thoughts more on food, not really wanting to get into a discussion of former love lives.

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:37 pm

"Wait, wait, wait. Slow down... What was that about his bedroom?"

She shook her head a bit and took a few breaths; maybe it was because she was tired, but she was having a hard time keeping peoples thoughts out of her head. She hated being intrusive, but sometimes she just couldn't help it.

Shook her head again, "Nevermind." She smiled at her and leaned back a little to let her back rest. "Bill is a good man. Misunderstood, stubborn at times. But a good man, most days. He's a..." Could she say friend? What was he to her now? They didn't really speak, didn't see one another even though they lived so close together. "And Jason is a different kinda special. Wouldn't hurt nothin', not on purpose anyway."

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:41 pm

She also remembered one key detail Bill had once mentioned about Miss Stackhouse: she could read minds. Often by accident.

So she shrugged and dove into her question. What did it matter anyways? Bill was moving on and from the smell of her Miss Stackhouse had moved on as well.

"His bedroom faces your property, he has a clear view of your house" she said casually.

She wouldn't comment on Jason since she really didn't know the man. "And Bill is a good man... in his own way"

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:46 pm

She nodded again. "I had forgotten about that."

She didn't want to keep on a topic that wasn't necessarily uncomfortable, but really had no point. Bill was part of their lives, both of them, in a way. And Gran would be whoopin' her tail if she had known she was gossiping like that.

"So you're his day person? That sounds interesting. I work here, obviously," she said with a little chuckle. She sat there for a second, contemplating on asking her next question; would it be rude?

"You're a wolf, aren't you?"

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Kiara nodded to both questions. She wondered if it really was that obvious that she was a wolf but then she recalled that Sookie could probably tell the difference between human and non human minds.

"Yep...wolf true and true" she said as her stomach let out an impatient growl and she chuckled.

"Sorry... clearly a part of me isn't up for much chit chat"

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:49 pm

She grinned and hopped up as Lala called that the food was ready. "Hold that thought, your foods ready." She all but ran to the counter and picked up the two trays full of food then slowly, carefully, made her way to the table. "Here. I understand the hungry thing. It happens."

She slid back into the seat and watched her. "I hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries or anything. I just... I'm dating someone that's... Well, he's a wolf. And I just was curious about some things."

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Her eyes widened at all the food and for a second she shut out the world and began to plow into the boudan balls and chilly first.

She swallowed and nodded.

"A wolf eh? That must be the scent I'm picking up.... sure what is it you wanna know?"

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:56 pm

She nodded, handing over a napkin.

"He doesn't really want me being friends with Bill. I'm guessing it's not just a jealousy thing, but an alpha thing. Right? Or am I just oblivious? I don't understand all this stuff, to be honest. What can you tell me about wolves? I really don't know anything. My brother was convinced if we had babies, we'd have puppies. Alcide had to tell him really quick that he was an idiot." She laughed again.

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:01 pm

She snorted and had to laugh at the puppy thing.

"Well... thats a new one. No trust me you'll have normal human babies. They won't even be wolf. Wolves can only be born out of two wolf parents...or a wolf and a shifter but then its a 50 50 shot you could be either" she said with a nod as she took the napkin and wiped her lips.

She took a sip of ice cold water and continued.

"As for the whole not being friends with Bill thing....well its a bit of both. Yeah its an alpha thing... chances are your boyfriend doesn't really want you to be friends with anyone male who isn't kin. But since Bill is both a vampire and a former flame your boyfriend is even more keen on you not being friends" she added as she reached for a fry.

"No offence Sookie...but to an alpha you're like property. You're his and his alone. He wants you to always smell of him and woe be it if he smells another man on you"

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:10 pm

She nodded, completely engrossed.

"I mean, it makes sense I guess. I just... After being with Bill, and Eric... I still want to be my own person. I mean, I can take care of myself. I'm tougher than I look. Gotta be. Apparently I'm vampire crack." She chuckled again and shook her head.

"Do you belong to a pack? Or are you on your own? How dose that work? I know that there was some things going down with his pack before and it was all.... really, really crazy."

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:16 pm

She smiled. "Packs are weird things to be honest. A good pack is actually a really nice thing. You got your packmaster whose like the mayor, judge and deputy in town. He...or she... settles disputes and overall leads the pack of wolves. Basically its their job to make sure the wolves stay safe, don't cause trouble and don't out themselves to the humans"

She took a moment to take a bite of her burger and a sip of water before continuing.

"Wolves...we're pack creatures. We're not meant to be alone, it messes with us. We like being around other wolves or other people s'long as they're nice"

"But then you got your bad packs where all they want is to cause trouble. A good pack contributes to a town and overall you'd never know you're around wolves. A bad pack leaves a bloody trail a mile wide. Wolves aren't saints honey... our race is cut on violence and primitive behavior but you either got the good wolves who know how to tone it down, or the bad wolves who will likely rape and pillage a town in broad daylight"

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:35 pm

It was all a lot of things she hadn't known, didn't know if she wanted to know. And now... she was curious.

"Do you know anything about the Herveaux's? Or... the Pelts?"

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:39 pm

She nodded "I know about the Herveauxs... back when I lived in Mississippi. They own a construction company don't they?"

She frowned at the other name. "The only Pelts I've heard of was a couple who rumor had it had a V addicted wolf daughter"

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:44 pm

She blushed a little and nodded again.

"Yeah. My boyfriend is Jackson Herveaux's son, Alcide. He's working out of town right now in Monroe. And the Pelts? Yeah... Their daughter, um. She caused a lot of problems in my life a while back." Her voice went quiet and she turned to look out the window while Kiara ate some more.

"Do you like being a wolf? I mean, would you not be if you could?"

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:49 pm

She smiled "Well good for you girl... the Herveauxs have always been good wolves. I remember Alcide... he helped me with my car once... good guy"

She then frowned at the question she'd never thought about before. Would she be something other than a wolf?

"I like it...I mean we're above humans and such...but sometimes not being 'normal' is a pain"

She finished up her fries and began on the shrimp.

"If I had been given a choice between what could I be... I either would have stayed human or be wolf... I don't think I could be vampire... those folks are way too damn complicated"

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:01 pm

"That is one thing we can definitely agree on. I dunno, sometimes I wanna be normal." She chuckled softly and then looked up at her. "Being a vampire... I don't think I could do it. There's no way. The blood, the endless nights. I have to have sunshine. And I'm not big on blood." She shivered. "I've dated vampires. And they can be good, but they are nothing but trouble. Sometimes I wonder what would my life have been like if I never met Bill. But if I hadn't, he'd be dead. And... I don't know. It's weird. If he wasn't here, life would be different for me. But it may be the same. He protected me even when he put me in danger. Eric..." She stopped, shaking her head again. "That's still a sore subject with me."

She looked back at the table. "I didn't mean to just invade your space. I don't understand boundaries sometimes." Laughed again.

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:04 pm

She chuckled, reminded of the week and a half she just spend with british vampires who knew little of personal space.

"Don't worry about it... just don't come between me and food... then we're going to have problems" she said as she devoured the food.

"As for vampires...its not even the nights or the lack of sunshine...its just... " she tried to find a good word for it "...politics" she settled on.

Talks and food 10sakoy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:14 pm

She raised a brow. "I never got into the politics of it. I mean, Bill was King or whatever, Eric was sheriff. I don't want to be involved in any of it, to be honest. I'm happy being sort of oblivious. Guess it's dangerous, but..." She shrugged.

She turned to look at the bar and saw Arlene raising a brow at her. Rolling her eyes, she slid from the seat. "I gotta get back to work. But..." she pulled out her order pad then wrote down her number before slipping it over to her. "Give me a call. I'd like to pick your brain some more down the road." Gave what she hoped was a nice smile, not a creeper, "I'm gonna stalk you" smile, and headed back towards the bar. "Do you need anything else?"

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:19 pm

She smiled at the paper and nodded. "Just another glass of water please" she said as she put the paper in her pocket and returned to her food.

She was surprised how nice Miss Stackhouse was. She seemed very nice and accepting of the supernatural.

She continued to eat, figuring she'd order some more to take home.

Talks and food 10sakoy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:01 pm