For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Questions and Answers

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Questions and Answers Empty Questions and Answers

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:59 pm

*She nearly sped off the dirt road, at the speed she was going, Tara couldn't help it, she was so use to driving fast at this point, but she was more then sure her cousin had heard her pulling in, more then likely he was puffing on a joint, making his way to the door, as the debris went all around her new cherry red Corvette, She had over 5 cars now, after all she did need to spend that money, she parked after her tires were nearly stuck in the dirt, and shut the car off.*

"Light up the shit you got Lafayette....I'm here to visit....and not that cheap shit either."

*Tara said.*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Questions and Answers Empty Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Lafayette was wondering what the motha fuckin hell was going on in his motha fuckin drive way it sounded like the Indy 500 had come to the front of his house ...

"And just whos the fuck is comin roaring up to my motha fuckin house like a motha fuckin mad man?"

He asked out loud as he was opening his front door when he heard ...

"Light up the shit you got Lafayette....I'm here to visit....and not that cheap shit either."

He knew that bitch's voice ...

"Tara bitch ...what are you all doin tearen up my front lawn with your nasty ass candy red sports car ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 pm

*Tara had to smile at his reaction.*

"Bitch you know you be lovin' this car, I adore this car....shit...it's loud...it's proud and it's says here the fuck I am. Besides I think it may be time for me to....some what forgive you. It's not like I am miss popular these days. I have Willa....but....well lets just say I am not winning any contests these days. I'm here because I miss you, now you better not get all Rose Mary's baby on me, or I'll jet....other than that, light that shit up."

*Tara said, jumping out of her car, and slamming the door shut.*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Lafayette smiled his devilish smile and was going to push some buttons tonight ..

"Ya know bitch ...that candy ass car isn't nothing compared to the LaLa mobile and just why should I bow down your painted up ass tonight anyways ...Not like I see you coming over heres looking for my sweet ass either .... But I's forgive ya so here ya got have a toke off that .."

Handing her the joint still looking at the dust settling around the car ...

"Now come on in a person could get covered out here with all that dust yous left behind ...and who did you say you hang with ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:45 pm

"Willa she's Eric's child, we'll he made her, but he isn't any better then her real dad was, and there is my single ass again. Like always.I swear you know I'm gonna end up one of those people with a bunch of pets, and no one else, you just wait and see."

*Tara says taking a hit off his blunt.*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Could Willa be Willa Burrell and if so she is Erics child.Oh that will not due Lafayette thought .He had to make sure they were talking bout the same person ...

"Umm Tara ...That Willa person yous with ...that Willa Burrell ? "
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:59 pm

*She takes another hit, and exhales*

"Yeah that would be the Willa....why you know her? She didn't seem the kinda person to hang out in Merlotte's.....how do you know her?"

*Tara asked looking at him.*

"Why......what you got that weird look on you about?"

*She asked him.*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:46 pm

"Why......what you got that weird look on you about?"

Why,why would he have such a weird look on his face when he met no ran the fuck into Eric's vamp baby .Why would he be weird about almost wanting to see this baby vamp of Eric's again.He must be fuckin loosin his marbles...

" Aaa ..Willa Burrell is Eric's prodigy ?...Yeah that would be my fuckin luck..Umm I sort of ran into her at the farmers market and by ran I mean ran into her ...and I almost dropped all my food all over her ...good thing I didnt knowing now shes Eric's baby ..and here I thought she was different she was acting all nice I almost wanted to get ahold of her gain .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:17 am

*Tara raised an eyebrow and smirked*

"I didn't know you went that way, La La."

*She said jokingly, knowing her cousin didn't mean it that way.*

"Trust me she's not your type she's asexual or something....who the fuck am I kidding...she'd more then likely fuck Eric till her eye balls bulged or at least she would have when she first met him now she sees him for what he truly is. I swear I don't see what every damn woman sees in him because as soon as he opens his mouth all that pretty washes away."

*She said opening her car door and standing on his porch.*

"Well....you going to invite a bitch in or what?"
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:42 am

Eying her up and down pulling on his joint ..

Well I don't know bitch you gonna say yous sorry for not being around for so long?" giving her the LaLa eye ..

Ah shit hookah it doesn't matter... Get ya ass in here I invite ya ...I got lots to tell ya ..and I mean lots of shit to tell ya...About this Willa bitch and our great great Grandma Rae Sue Reynolds and I need a favor from ya .."

Lafayette realized that he was excitedly rambling so he took another pull off his joint to calm him down and then look at it and hit that bitch again then handed it to Tara as she walked into the house ..
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:27 pm

*Tara's eyes darted back to Lafayette the moment he mentioned a favor, she wasn't in the giving mood these days. But he was her cousin so she promised herself she'd allow him to at least ask, knowing he wasn't in the habit of asking in the first place. She entered his house and quickly made herself comfy on his couch.*

"What kind of favor. If it's money, I can do that, considering that I have, well me and Willa have all and everything Eric and Pam have ever had. Shit it's how I got me that new fancy car your black-balling. If it involves Bill or any of his shit, I am more then likely going to take a pass. Also remember whatever you're asking, Pam and Eric are back, and just as aloof as ever to other people's emotions and feelings."

*Tara looked over at Lafayette.*

"Meaning there themselves."

*She finished.*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Watching her saunter in as only Tara knows how Lafayette took the joint from her and took another pull off it .Thinking how he was gonna ask his favor .Thinking to himself quietly ..."Wait...WAIT ...

"Wait a fuckin damn minute bitch did you say Eric and Pam are back from the dead ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:11 pm

"Apparently they weren't dead.....ain't that a fucking bitch? All this fucking time I was worried, I wanted her to teach me so I could help be better at whatever the hell I am, I mean I know I am a vampire, but if I was left alone, you can't even imagine how bad it was for Willa....she had NO ONE to help her, I have been trying myself to help her, But I'm not her Maker, Ya know....she's a good kid, a little oblivious to being flirted with, from my point of view...but for real she's good people."
    *Tara said making herself comfortable on La La's couch.*
    "Bitch you have no idea how much I missed your punk ass."
    *She said making herself comfortable on his couch.*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:23 pm

He looks at her and think to himself .."Not only do I have to worry about Eric I have to worry about Miss Thing as well .."

"So they is both back ..that's just great ..and holy shit do I have a fuck of allot to tell ya ..first off I know Willa ..your friend ...met her in the market and ended up having her over just before you got here ..did you know that our families go back generations ...our great great grandmas were best friends ...there is more shit than that cuz you better have another jay for this baby girl ..."

He took out his stash and rolled a couple joints for the stories he was gonna tell Tara ...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:37 pm

*Tara sighed*

"Why do I feel your going to come out with some in solved mysteries bullshit? Who's friends with who? And as far as Eric and Pam, I wouldn't be to worried about them. Trust me it's not like there going to be making an appearance here or anywhere else anytime soon, they want to keep themselves on the DL, they don't want anyone to know there back yet, and as usual Eric is of course without a spence I humor."

*Tara said rolling her eyes.*

"He's such a bitch, I swear, I painted his room, bright pink! Hah that was some funny shit. Of course he just threw a bitch fit, and then as if anything would be different, Pam followed suit. Ya know I fucking HATE him....I swear I do. If he wasn't such a bitch, she wouldn't have followed him when he went who the fuck knows where, I am just so tired of his shit, he's like baby bitch!"

*She said shaking her head.*

"Yo, you got a beer, or a true blood or something? A bitch getting cotten mouth here."

Last edited by Tara Mae Thornton on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:56 pm

He lights up a joint and takes a long pull...

"I spoke to the grandmas tonight...Grandma Rae told me that Willa is my protector against what is coming ...I also spoke to Willa's grandma Willamenia and she has said the same ..Willa is my protector for what ever is coming..it might just be coming for me or for everyone they are not sure ..but one thing grandma Rae is sure about is that if Willa speaks to Eric of this I will no longer have a protector and my ass will be dead ...Willa is planning on making amends with Eric grandma Rae told me  and she said I cannot let this happen ..Tara you need to help me ..."

Taking a drink of beer and a pull off the joint he looks into Tara's eyes and hands her the joint ...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:14 pm

*Tara smiled, it was the first time she had in long while*

"See what the fuck didn't I tell you, he's evil, like super villain evil, some motherfucking Bane....no he's not all muscle and no brain, like Lex Luther, all smart and rich, well Hah, bitch ain't that rich since me and Willa went and claimed his wealth, so Hah on him there. I can try and talk to Willa me and her had an us against the world thing going, while Eric and Pam were god knows where, but I can't promise anything....shit why couldn't I protect you, I mean I was pissed at you and Sookie, now sometimes I get just far enought so I can watch her home and imagion how great it was when me an her would just be chill, if Willa can't protect you, I will. You're family La la, I can't believe you would think I would let anything hurt you, even of I was am at you, I'd never want you hurt, unless it was me doing the hurting, fuck I can mess with 'cha but hell have mercy of someone else does."

*She said taking the beer from him, and taking a large swig.*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:48 pm

He took another joint and lit it up as the smoke entered his lungs he said ...

" The grandmas were pretty adamant about it being Willa as my protector ...we asked about you cuz and all they would say is that you have a part to play but it isn't as my protector ...that must be Willa ...they say you have your own to protect ...As for Eric he must stay out of this that is totally necessary for this to work ..Willa must stay away from him she must not make amends ...not now ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:04 pm

*Tara shook her head, she didn't like all this talk about spirits and dead people, to be honest she didn't ever really get over when her mother did that weird shit, in the woods with that woman, saying all that shit about demons and then there was Mary Anne and all her craziness and that friggin' pig.*

"You know no matter how long I am involved in, and or talking about weird ass shit, I swear I just don't get it, I don't get why my Mama thought she use to drink because of a demon, when she just couldn't grasp she was an alcoholic? I don't get why Mary Anna needed to have those crazy ass sex parties, and I sure as hell don't get what you need to be protected from, that can't be from me."

*Tara shook her head.*

"Look.... I don't know what you expect me to do then, If I go up against Eric....I will die....I know that, or don't you think I would have already? I can keep trying my best to keep Willa away....but I don't know if it'll work, I will try and see what I can do, but you know better than anyone, all the fucking woman flock to Eric, friggin Don mega shit."

*Tara says finishing her beer in a large swig.*

"Why don't you talk to her, or why haven't you?"
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:15 pm

He took a long drink of his beer and proceeded to fill Tara in..

Hell bitch ..I just found out about most of this shit just before you got here ..so I haven't had a chance to talk to the baby vamp...just askin for some back up not you going against that mothafucka blond bastard ...just some back up when maybe Is talk to Willa or after thats all...grandma said she can be talked to about this and maybe talked out of making amends right now maybe I can talk her into waiting ..you vamps have all the time in the world ..

Here we need somethin a little stronger then beer and pass the splif don't bogart it chickie ...I'm a tired of talking about all this bullshit ...got sit outside and finish off this bottle and smoke another and you can tell me of what ya been up too ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 am