A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Past Talk

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Past Talk

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:27 pm

After another un-successful night with Violet, Jason was ready to burst. It had been over three months since he last had sex and right now he would have done anything to get it. But with the same thing from Violet every night Jason just needed a break from everything. Having told Kenya that he wasn't about to do another early shift tomorrow and that he had taken the day off. He was going to enjoy it. Parking his truck outside Merlotte's Bar and Grill he turned off the ignition and hopped out of his truck locking it and shoving his keys into his pocket.

He entered Merlotte's and found it to be its usual quiet self which Jason found weird as it was normally busy on a Tuesday. Dropping it from his mind as Jason headed to the bar and sat down in one of the bar stools as he waited for someone to serve him

Past Talk JasonGif12
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Sexual Re: Past Talk

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm

*she had managed to wake up without a hangover this morning which was nice, but she also still had that hole where her heart used to be. Some days she did okay, but these past few had been really tough. Probably because Coby and Lisa weren't at the house.*

Welcome to Merlotte's, what can I.... Oh, hey Jason. How ya been?

*she absently pulled out her order pad and drew little doodles on it with her pencil while lookin' at Jason. He was Sookie's brother which sorta made him kinda like a brother to her. It was a shame he was so good looking though. He didn't have a brain in his head but was gorgeous. Kinda like a lot of folks around here, God bless 'em.*

Past Talk Terryandarlene
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Jason had been twirling a beer mat between his fingers as he tried to balance it on the end of his finger. It just wasn't working. He looked up to the bar to see Arlene standing there ready to take his order.

"Arlene?...Hey, I guess. What you doing working? I thought Sam was going to hire someone else you know...Since...You know what I'll have a beer and get one for yourself. On me" he smirked.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a few notes and left them on the bar and plus an extra tip.

Past Talk JasonGif12
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:55 pm

*she laughed and shook her head*

Jason Stackhouse you're a nut. I only came in today cause I needed something to do to keep my mind off of... things. But I'll take ya up on that beer.

*she took off her apron and wrote up a ticket for two Burgers Lafayette and went to get them two Budweisers while waiting. Jason was a good kid. He was always nice, always respectful and he always treated her babies like they were his own. Course, he wouldn't have kids. Not the way that he cavorted with folks. Chances were that he had gotten some sort of something that bleach wouldn't wash off from one of 'em. That wasn't no nevermind of hers though. He was her best friends brother and she was going to enjoy the little break from work. The burgers got done and the beers were poured then she walked back over to him and sat down before sliding the beer and food to him.*

To.... Humans.

Past Talk Terryandarlene
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:05 pm

"Make it another round after this" he grinned as he pulled out a few more notes from his back pocket. 

If he was going to get drunk he might as well do it with someone who could use cheering up right now and that was definitely Arlene. Jason was surprised when a Lafayette burger appeared before him and a bud as he raised a toast with Arlene.

"To humans....and to Terry Bellefleur" as he took a mouthful of his bud as he could see the look on Arlene's face "Ah shit...I am sorry, I didn't think" he whispered practically kicking himself.

Past Talk JasonGif12
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:10 pm

*she shook her head and smiled with tears in her eyes and let her bottle tap against his bottle then sipped*

Don't apologize. Terry loved this place. And it's a good way to remember him. He'd like it. He thought a lot of you, Jason.

*and he had. Terry had loved everyone at Merlotte's, and this place had been like his home for a long while. When they hadn't been together, Terry had spent most of his time either here or out at the fort that him and Andy had built together when they were little. She laughed and took another sip of her beer*

He was a good man. The best.

Past Talk Terryandarlene
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:23 pm

"He was a good man" he smirked.

Taking a quick swig of his beer as he could see Terry standing through the hatch as though it was yesterday. Flipping burgers and getting all stressed out until he saw Arlene.

"I remember this one time Terry and I went hunting and he looked like one of those people off the TV the kangaroo man. This deer got caught in a trap and he freed it. He said that he was the deer and that every deer should be free. We never shot nothin, he just liked to go huntin" he remembered.

Jason leaned in a little closer to Arlene so that no one could hear.

"If you need anything, money I can help Arlene" as he placed his hand on hers.

Past Talk JasonGif12
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:35 pm

*she shook her head and gave his hand a squeeze before removing it and grabbing her beer with it*

I'm okay. Really. Terry, he... He had a life insurance policy taken out before it... happened.

*she let out a sigh and took a strong pull off of the beer, draining it completely. She wiped the back of her mouth off with her hand and let out a burp, then laughed and covered her face*

Oops! Scuse me.

*with a grin, she picked up her burger and took a bite out of it. Nothing really had flavor anymore, but she ate because she had to.*

Past Talk Terryandarlene
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:41 pm

A life insurance? Andy hadn't mentioned that before, but it was none of his business. Jason grabbed his burger from the plate and took a bite of it and another as he was left with less than half.

"Family stick together in times like this. It's...It's important that we are there for each other" he grinned "I learned that from a fortune cookie" he beamed proudly.

Past Talk JasonGif12
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:47 pm

*she shook her head and laughed*

Them fortune cookies are smart. Coby and Lisa like goin' to that place down in Shreveport. They get fortune cookies and oranges. You'd think they'd turn into one of 'em or something. But you're right, Jason. Family gotta stick together. And you know I think of you and Sookie like y'all are my own.

*she leaned over and put her head on his shoulder for a second and patted his back for a second before going back to her burger*

It's been a long day, Jason. A long year.

Past Talk Terryandarlene
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:52 pm

"I see you as my mama...aunt?...Sister?" he quickly ended as he could see the look on Arlene's face about the mama thing.

Jason quickly shovelled the last piece of his burger into his mouth and swirled it down with a mouthful of beer.

"What are you and the kids doing this weekend? I can take you to see some of Terry's old spots. Take them fishing?" he asked Arlene.

Past Talk JasonGif12
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:58 pm

*she glowered at him at the mom comment, letting it slide against her better judgement.*

I ain't got nothin' planned for this weekend to speak of. I do need to do some stuff 'round the house though.

*and not to mention she wasn't sure that she was ready to see any of Terry's old spots. That'd be too much for her, but the kids might like it.*

You can take them if you want, though. Y'all go fishin' and then I'll make dinner when y'all get back?

Past Talk Terryandarlene
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:04 pm

"Something with chicken?" he grinned.

When Arlene nodded as Lafayette called her to take out another order Jason drained his beer and tossed the bottle into the trash can across the bar. Jason didn't know a lot about fishing but he could try.

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his keys and left the bar and headed straight for his truck. It was time for another attempt with Violet. He still had some time to go before the sun set, and the game was on tonight. Violet? Or the game?

Past Talk JasonGif12

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:08 pm