For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

An Unexpected Chit Chat

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

An Unexpected Chit Chat  Empty An Unexpected Chit Chat

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:24 am

*****What Happened before *****
    https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t2361-grandmother-comes-to-visit

Lafayette was just getting back from work  smoking a joint trying to let  all last few days sink in when the phone rings ,he jumps about ten feet in the air .He looks at the phone for the number it was one he didn't recognize but decided to answer it anyways ...It was Miss Burrell ...

“Aahh...Yeah sure yous can Miss.Burrell ...Im not doing anything now if yous want to head over my address is  6523 Manrou St  ...Ill be waiting ..”

He put the phone down and shook his head he was gonna have to smoke another before she got here he had an inkling it was gonna be a weird night ..
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

An Unexpected Chit Chat  Empty Re: An Unexpected Chit Chat

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:28 am

“Ok Ill be right over ...Umm Thanks this means allot to me ..see ya in a few ..”

She hung up and dressed in jeans , a tee and her metal heels and off she went to meet with Lafayette .She was very nervous she wasn’t sure how he was going to take the ol “well I had a dream about my Grandmother and she said I had to come see ya ..” She was worried he would throw her out but she had to chance it .As she pulled up to his house she went over the things she was going to say to him and they all sounded like they were coming for a raving lunatic ...

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:34 am

He heard the car pull up so he came to the door and waited for her to walk up .He was abit nervous having Eric prodigy in his house and hoped to god Eric never found out but her just couldn't resist the connection between the two families ...

"Hellos Miss Burrell ...Im very curious about whys yous are here at my door step ?"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:36 am

“ Hello Lafayette ....I am so sorry for the intrusion but I really needed to speak with you do you mind if we go inside ..”

She looked all around her like she might of been followed and then back at Lafayette ..
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:41 am

Lafayette with a inquisitive look on his face looked all around too and raised an eye brow to Willa .Wondering what she was looking for and praying that it wasnt Eric ..

“Yes come on in ...Is invite ya ...Do you mind if I smoke while wes talk ..And may I ask who it is you are looking for cuz if its ya dead maker I dont want anything to do with it ..
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 am

Surprised to hear Lafayette reference Eric as dead made Willa smile ,she still wished he was .She didn't know where to start with all that she had dreamed but it was so vivid that how could it had been one .She decided she would just start at the beginning ...

“No not at all and please call me Willa ...I have allot to tell you and some ...well all of it might sounds insane but I assure you that it all happened and even though I might sound like a vampire gone crazy I am not ..”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:49 am

Well here it comes the crazy ass shit ,the kinda shit that was gonna make what his Grandma told him all the more true ...

I have heard some pretty crazy shit in my day so lets hear it ..”taking a drag off his cigarette..
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:54 am

Taking a deep breath and reaching for Lafayette's cigaret asking for a drag ,she liked the taste of them .She looked solemnly at him and began telling him her dream ...

“Well I had a visit from my great great Grandmother Willamenia Burrell ...she has been dead almost 200 years ...so to say the least I was surprised ...She told me that our families have a strong connection but not really what that connection is ...just that I am to help you and protect you from something that is coming ...and she was very adamant about it ...so here I am ...do you have any idea what she is talking about ..She mentioned that your Grandmother did her a great service and she owes your Grandmother and I am to pay the debt ..”

Taking another drag and handing the cigaret back to him she looked pleadingly into his eyes ..
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:57 am

Lafayette was stunned at Willa's words ,it sounds like the Grandmothers have been chatten in the never never and the grand kids are going to have to get together no matter what ...

“Well Miss..Willa ...My Grandma was a great Voodoo Priestess and your Grandma was friends with her ..by the sounds of it really good friends ...your grandma got ill ...your grandpa was poisoning her slowly and my grandma was treaten her ..trying to save her but she died anyway ..so my grandma killed your grandpa for killen her friend ...that's what I got so far from my grandma ..who is also dead ...I know.. I guess I should tell ya I’m a medium I can talk to the dead ..So anyways my grandma also told me something was coming for me ...god damn ..it never ends around heres ...So hows ya suppose to help me ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:01 pm

Thinking on what Lafayette told her she is not sure what she is suppose to do ...

“ Well ...I don’t really know my grandmother told me to come and here I am ..I wonder if you could contact her and she would tell me more ...so can you call her for lack of a better word and she can tell me more since you can talk to the dead ?"
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Not to sure if he really wanted to call any more spirits let alone one that was so close to his family ,he decided that he really had no choice if he wanted to find out what the real connection is and just what was coming .

“Yeah ..sort of ...more ors less ...I have ta call my grandma tomorrow night at midnight maybe we could call on ya grandma at that same time and get the full story from both of them at the same time ...Ive never called two strong spirits at the same time specially ones a Voodoo Priestess but she seems to want to talk to me so it might work ...are you up for it ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Getting excited and abit scared she answers...

“Yeah I'm up for it and Im off that night so Ill be here for the full night in case it takes longer than expected ...I'm kinda excited to do this I have never been in a séance before ..what do I need to bring ...what do I need to do ...Is this going to be scary ...Is it going to be dangerous ?”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:11 pm

He raises the eye brow again and looks at her in the LaLa way ...

“Umm ..you are a vampire right ...I thought you guys thrived on scary and dangerous ...but yes it might get dangerous ..my grandma is the Queen of Voodoo and she is very dangerous ...she has killed for less than what we are going to do but I hoped that since she asked me to contact her that we should be ok ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Willa had to think on that for a minute ...

“Yes I am a vampire ..( she drops fang) ..see I have fangs (then she retracts them ) ...I am just not like regular vampires ...I am still very young ..but even then I think I am different ..I don’t look at the world like most vampires ...and I don’t look at humans like most vampires ...I would rather drink True Blood than humans ..I can’t bare the suffering they put out when I feed off them so I just rather drink True Blood there is no suffering ...I know I am a disappointment to the vampire race but I can’t help it ..but I am learning to fight right now I have a trainer who is teaching me ..so when you need me I will be ready ...since this has happened I will step up my training sessions and will take them more seriously..I want to be there for you when you need me because if there is something coming for you and I am suppose to be there to protect you ..I will be there and ready for anything ..”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Smiling a little at her ,she was growing on him ...

“Ok then ..well I for one am happy that you don’t like to feed on humans ..it suits me just fine ...and if it will help Ill keep some True Blood on hand here for you if we plan on spending any time together ..which it sounds like our Gramdnmas want and expect us to ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:18 pm

“Ok Lafayette so where do we start ..I know nothing of mediums and magic or of dreams that come to life ...do you have any books (looking around she realized what a dumb question that was ) ..I mean to say what books would be good for me to read to learn what we are going to be getting ourselves into ..”

She reached for one book and flipped through it ,the another .
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Going through some old books and some of the ones he just bought he put together seven books Willa could read that might bring her up to mediums for dummies 101...

“Well these ones are great as starter books ..and here are ones that have some history on our families ..you can take these with yous I'm done with them for now ..Just bring them back tomorrow night ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:23 pm

“ok thats great ..so I have to go to work now but I’ll be back at sunset tomorrow ..”

Willa left Lafayetts and sped off to work she was a little late but hopefully Pam wasn’t there tonight to give her hell .As she walked in she went to the office first to make sure Pam wasn’t in and she wasn’t ,so she did her rounds and the took the throne and started to read ...

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Lafayette was awe struck how everything was falling into place without any help from him or anything except two old dead Grannies .Well one very powerful old dead Grannie and her friend whom seemed powerful in her own right .To be able to contact your sleeping vampire granddaughter and have her remember everything seemed to have some magic to it Lafayette thought .Well he figured he better get back to work and do some more research cuz this sounded like it was gonna be a bitch that was coming for him and you always had to be ready for a bitch to come a callin ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 am