For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Fun with the Girls

Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Fun with the Girls Empty Fun with the Girls

Post by Russell Edgington Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:24 pm

~ Russell's Warehouse ~

*Every time they moved the hissing and screaming was music to our ears* Yes Talbot, I'm sure they're secure love! I watched the morons from that web place strap them in and throw the nets over! *Maniacal laughter echoed through the old warehouse, each step became louder and louder* Good evening ladies… How are we fairing?
    Miss Jessica Hamby and Pam Swynford De Beaufort my dears!!
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Fun with the Girls Empty Re: Fun with the Girls

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm

She moved her eyes in the direction of that horrendous voice that made her nauseous. "Russell fucking Edgington. I shoulda known. You are one sick bastard you know that?" She rolled her eyes. She barely slept all day long, and the sun had just set. She had the bleeds, and figured she'd been down in that rat hole for two nights now. Where the fuck was Eric. She couldn't be mad at him, their bond wasn't as strong as it was due to the fight they had. She closed her eyes and wished she could be free to rip his heart out and shove it down his throat!
    Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Post by Russell Edgington Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 pm

‎*chuckling with delight* Pamela, such language and from a lady tsk tsk...*he turned for a moment as the sizzle of flesh rose through the air, the barest whisper would burn her over and over* You, yes you Idiot... go grab the little redhead and bring her in to play ... Yes Talbot, she's the baby vamp I told you about, now hush while I work.. Oh my dear it seems you've got a rather bad case of the bleeds...we'll have to fix that for you!!
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

I was sitting there humming songs that made me happy. Thinking of Jason and our times together. Thinking of the nights we'd spent and the things he'd say. It was hard to sleep and I had blood seeping from my ears. Gross...that was what they called the bleeds I think. I must have not slept enough...or at all. The door opened and the bright florescent light flickered on. I could make out two pairs of footsteps. The chain mail blanket net thing was still over my head and it burned when I moved. I felt them lift me under the arm and the movement made my skin singe even more. "Oh, you are SO dead when I get free buddy. SO dead. Where the hell are you taking me?! BILL!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and regretted it. One of them tightened the silver around my head so that it was touching my whole face. I let out another scream of pain.
    Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Post by Russell Edgington Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:56 pm

*hearing the baby vamp Jessica's scream* You are NOT suppose to Hurt her, just bring her in and shackle her to the wall here on the other side of Pamela.. *Nodding as they finally did as they were told he turned to Pam and winked* Well ladies, ready for a little fun? *Once Jessica's screams subsided he took a step forward and spoke* We're here to Celebrate the life of our children, Talbot's here with us and we're going to start without Eric and Bill! *turning he pulled a wheeled cart closer to him, the tray that sat upon it contained little tools, knives, lots of little silver toys and a pair of gloves. Careful not to touch any himself he slid the gloves on, smiled eerly like that of the 'Joker'* Who's first??...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:02 pm

She looked up at him and snarled. "You are a pathetic excuse for a man. Talbot is dead you idiot. Dead and GONE! Definitely DEAD. Dead as a doornail DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!" She looked at him in the eyes not showing him her fear. She knew he was going to torture them. Jessica was being chained to a table next to hers. She looked back to Russell, her skin burning as she moved and spat in his face.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:05 pm

I felt them pinning me to a silver table and I arched my back as it burned. It did no use, they chained me up. Finally removing the chain mail, I winced and looked around the room. Pam was chained up good and she was yelling at someone. As my vision cleared I could tell it was...oh god. Not him. Sweet Lord in heaven, I was dead. Russell Edgington...Oh Bill please please please hurry. He was a maniac freak and he'd kill us for sure the way Pam was talking to him. She had brass balls I give her that. I laid there in silence trying to keep my mind off the pain and maybe he'd let me go.
    Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Post by Russell Edgington Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Why Pamela, how very Rude, Talbot's right here *motioning off to the side* What's that, yes her nails do look rather bad.. *turning to the tray he picked up a silver nail file before turning back to Pam* Let's get those nails back into shape shall we? *removing enough of the chain mail to expose both hands he grasped her right hand first and began the task of gently pushing back her cuticles. Each time she screamed that spooky smile ghosted across his face, looking up at Pam* Isn't this the first step, have to move them out of the way ..*chuckling* perhaps with them burnt off they won't come back as quickly? Anyways mani first then Talbot's going to help with the pedi!! We need you both looking just right before your makers come to see you....
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:23 pm

She screamed in pain. "You son of a bitch!!! I just had those done!!!" She was in pain with what he was doing to her, but pissed the hell off that he'd resort to messing with her beauty. He fucked with her face, it was time to die. If Eric was looking for her, she prayed he was close. She'd love nothing more than seeing him torture Russell. She was recieving the mani pedi from HELL! "I swear on my dead body you will suffer you twisted FUCK!"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:27 pm

I laid there with my eyes closed singing the song in my head silently. {Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me and all you're ever gonna be is mean...} Pam was screaming in pain and I was so afraid to look and see what he was doing. I figured the least amount of attention I brought to myself the better. Lord, if you still love me even though I'm a vampire...please please let Bill find me. Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE
    Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Post by Russell Edgington Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 pm

‎*Noticing Jessica's stance he raised from Pam and turned to the tray picking up two silver hair combs and a pair of large earings* Jessica we have a few little things for you as well...*speaking softly he inched towards her, she was locked down tight. He pierced each ear with the earings, then took her hair down before pushing the combs through her hair and twisted them around to be held in place. Backing away while making a frame with his forefingers and thumbs* Oh pretty as a picture! *not hearing her screams as he watched her hair starting to fall out where the combs were digging into her scalp.* Now Pamela lets get that pedi done, then I've had something special made just for you...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:42 pm

She rolled her eyes and focused on calling Eric. She was weak, she was pissed and she was thirsty but she focused hard. She felt a shiver go through her body and knew the "call" had went through. He'd sense her location, hopefully if it was strong enough. Russell was now torturing the poor baby vamp Jessica. Bill was king and the only plus to that she saw now was that Russell would seriously pay.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 pm

I screamed in pain as Russell brought me back to reality with a silver comb and earrings. It felt like my hair was on fire, and my ears would fall off. "OWWWWWWWWW Damn you! My dad is KING you know!" I blurted out then wished I didn't. That wouldn't help matters at all. Great.
    Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Post by Russell Edgington Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:18 pm

OH? That's right all three Makers are or have been Kings at one point or another...King of Mississippi, Eric should have been King of the Vikings and now King Bill...that makes all the progeny royality of sorts as well; Talbot was a Prince among men, Pamela was the Queen of her trade back in the day, and the lovely little princess. Enough chit chat, I have a surprise for you..*pulling from beneath the cart two True Bloods, he opened and slowly poured the contents down both the ladies throats before turning and pounding on the door with three sharp raps.* Ladies I bid you a good evening..*turning to the opened door* I believe you require payment? Yes, you web person..*Slitting his wrist he allowed a miniscule amout of blood to collect before handing it to them* Now get out of my sight before I Kill you!! *Both grasping for the bottle, they were stumbling over the other trying to get both the bottle and out of Russell's way. Glancing to his right he spoke softly* No Talbot, I wouldn't play with my food...just give them a little hope! *Blurring to the warehouse entrance he picked both men up by their necks, the first whom held his blood went down smooth and quickly. The second was a little slower as he drank his fill.* Yes the day crew would earn their pay tomorrow!! *chilling laughter of lunacy echoed all around the old warehouse*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:19 am