A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Back To Where It All Began

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Sexual Back To Where It All Began

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 am

Hoyt parked his truck outside of his mama's house, it had taken him longer to get here than he realized. The sun was already starting to set and the crickets has already began chirping that would echo though the night. Switching off the ignition, Hoyt settled and relaxed into the front seat of his truck debating on how to go about things. His mama already knew about Amy but he still had no idea how he was going to explain Elijah and Lucas to her. He knew that she would question about he being the father as they did not look like newborns, but now looked like two year old children. Hoyt turned to Amy who had fallen asleep in her seat as he turned to the back to see that the boys were now awake and playing quietly with their toys.

"Amy.....Amy wake up. We are here" Hoyt whispered as he gently nudged her to rouse her from her slumber.

Back To Where It All Began  Tumblr_lnym2ocEuc1qa51o3o1_500
Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Sexual Re: Back To Where It All Began

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:52 am

Amy groaned. She'd dozed off after having an impromptu meal in the car. Since the twins had been nice and quiet it had been easy for her to drift off. Now the sound of crickets began to fill her ears before someone nudged her.

"nnn....w-what time is it?" she asked in a groggy tone as she rubbed her eyes. She looked around. There was still just a bit of light left as the sun set in the horizon which painted everything orange and pink. She turned to check on the twins who were being remarkably quiet with toys.

Elijah was gnawing on a teething ring, gods was he teething already? She hoped not, feeding the boys was already tricky enough as is. Lucas kept shaking a sturdy clear rubber ball that had water and plastic fish in it. He seemed quite content amusing himself with it.

She knew the boys would need a meal and a bath soon but first it was to introduce them to grandma and hope things didn't get weird.

Back To Where It All Began  10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:30 am

"It's just coming up to six" he responded to her questions.

Hoyt glanced around to see the boys still happily playing away with their toys. He knew that once they saw someone else other than he and Amy that all hell would break loose. Seeing anyone new always set them off, and that usually meant little balls of light of one of them floating in the air.

"We should let them drink some more of that lemon stuff, we don't want to give me mama a heart attack. Or have them throwing things around the room from their cribs" he smirked, knowing exactly that Elijah and Lucas would do that.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:32 am

Amy chuckled and reached for their oversized diaper bag. "They'd just think they're showing off for grandma" she said as she pulled out two tiny pieces of lemon candy.

Elijah and Lucas seemed to know what it was because all their attention focused on it. She reached over and popped the candy pieces into their mouths which they sucked on with delight.

"There... that should do the trick"

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:55 am

Hoyt craned in his seat to see the boys sucking mercilessly on the pieces of lemon candy like their lives depended on it. Hoyt knew that eventually they would have to tell his mama about their extra little gifts. But that could wait for now, right now he just wanted to get the first meeting over with. It would take his mama a while to come to realize that he was their father. He just had to make sure that she knew that.

"Well. We should do this now and before hope that she does not start drinking" he joked, well sot of joked.

Unbuckling his seat belt he hopped out of the car closing it behind him. 

"We will leave the bags here for now, might still need to stay at that motel" he smirked hoping to cover his worry about all of this.

He opened the door, unbuckling Elijah from his car seat whilst Amy attended to Lucas.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:06 am

Amy smiled at Hoyt's worries. What mother would ever doubt that:
a) Hoyt was the father
b) they were a very happy family
c) Hoyt was going above and beyond to provide for his family.

She got out of the car, brushing some stray crumbs from her loose blouse before going over to unbuckle Lucas who, after devouring the candy was back to playing with his fish rubber ball.

"come along my handsome boy"

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:12 am

Hoyt walked around the truck to stand next to Amy who was now holding Lucas in her arms.

"Just...Just one step at a time. Might wanna have 911 on stand-by" he half joked again. He turned to little Elijah in his arms who were sucking on his hand "Let's go see grandma" he beamed.

Walking up the small slope to the steps as he and Amy now stood outside of the front door. Nothing much had changed much since he was last here, maybe some extra gnomes were on the front porch. He was dreading to see what his mama had gotten up to since he left. Knocking on the door loudly be backed up and gave the signal for Amy to do the same thing whilst they waited for his mama to open the door.

Maxine Fortenberry
Maxine Fortenberry

Post by Maxine Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:03 am

She was waiting for her boy to come home. It he been months since she had seen his perfect face. When he told her he was coming back home for a visit, she was thrilled until he mentioned that girl coming with him. And a surprise he said...what surprise could he possible have. He better not have married the girl. She was...different She just knew it. She could feel it in her bones. That girl was not right for him, keeping him away in some other state so far from her.

She heard his truck pull up and quickly jumpe up, rushing to the door. When she opened it and saw the girl...holding two small boys....she froze and blinked. No words were spoken.
Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:12 am

Amy held Lucas close to her chest. He kept cooing and switching between drooling over his toy and drooling over the small towel she had on her shoulder.

She smiled and stayed close to Hoyt, almost sensing his nervousness. When the door opened Amy put on her most pleasant face. I mean surely all the stories Hoyt spoke of couldn't be as bad...right?

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:16 am

Holding Elijah in his arms he stood his ground when the front door open as Hoyt plastered a smile on his face.

"Surprise mama" he spoke.

Hoyt could see the look on his mama's face that she was dying to say something but didn't.

"Mama you remember Amy?" he quizzed her, he wanted to get on calm ground before introducing the boys.

Maxine Fortenberry
Maxine Fortenberry

Post by Maxine Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:25 am

"Hoyt Michael Fortenberry....how dare you keep such a secret from me!" She finally spoke. She was shocked and confused. These children looked to be nearing one. She remembered meeting this...girl only months ago. How was it possible.

"And to keep it from me for so long" she ended.
Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:49 am

Amy felt she should intervene at this point. "Um...I'm sorry Miss Fortenberry...I asked Hoyt to keep this quiet. My pregnancy was complicated, didn't want to get anyones hopes up" she said, trying to appeal to Hoyt's mom maternal sense.

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:00 pm

"Mama let me explain...This is why I came back, why we came back" he glanced to Amy, Lucas and Elijah. 

Hoyt knew this was going to be hard for his mama to except but Amy had explained it for him without having to go into too much detail.

"Your a grandma mama" he beamed, silently praying that she would be happy.

Maxine Fortenberry
Maxine Fortenberry

Post by Maxine Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:16 pm

She glared at the girl. "I had a right to know. It looks like these babies are just about a year or so old...was it complicated all that time too?"

She looked over at Hoyt and stepped down the stairs, crossing her arms. "Well, thanks for stating the obvious son. I thought I raised you better than this Hoyt. All this time and you never mentioned a thing." Her lip quivered. "I guess I'm not important to you anymore"
Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Amy looked at the woman and couldn't believe it. Was she trying to manipulate Hoyt into staying? Making it seem like it was all his fault?

"Ma'am... this isn't Hoyt's fault... he wanted to tell you, I asked him to stay quiet about this" she said, unsure if she liked this woman.

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:31 pm

"Mama now that is not fair, you know that ain't true" he grumbled at her last remark.

Hoyt knew his mama had a way of making everything about her, but not this time. He wanted her to be part of his son's lives but if she couldn't be nice about them or Amy. Then there was no point in coming back.

"Amy. Do you want to take the boys back to the car while I talk to my mama?" he asked turning to Amy.

Maxine Fortenberry
Maxine Fortenberry

Post by Maxine Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:36 pm

She cut her eyes back to the girl. "I knew it was you causing my boy not to visit. Well ya ain't no vamper if you had my boys babies but I still don't like anyone who can't even have the decency to not make someone keep secrets. Now I don't know how they do it up north young lady, but here in the south we raise our boys to marry then have babies." She was being hard on her but she felt like this woman was taking her boy away. She saw the boys faces and assumed they were twins. Spitting image of Hoyt at that age. It made her heart swell with love but she was still angry.

She watched the girl take both babies back to the car and looked over at her son. "I didn't think you'd keep something like this from me son. I just wanted to be in your life and I feel like you cut me out. I have grand babies and I wasn't there to hold em after they was born. I wasn't there to kiss your cheek and watch you marry a good southern girl with morals..."
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Hoyt gently handed Elijah to Amy as she headed back to the car with the boys, he waited until she and the boys were out of ear reach before turning to his mama.

"You are in my life mama, but I ain't a baby no more. I am a grown ass man, I have a family of my own" he told her "And I will marry Amy when the time is right and not because you or God says so. So you better be nice to Amy and be happy for us, you have two handsome looking boys that want to meet their grandma. Now if you can't except Amy into your life as I have mine, then Amy, Elijah, Lucas and I will go back to Alaska and never come back" he warned his mama.

Maxine Fortenberry
Maxine Fortenberry

Post by Maxine Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:53 pm

She stepped down the stairs, closer to him and looking up at him with pleading eyes. "Don't you go threatenin me boy, you ain't too old to take you over my knee. I can...try. Of course I already love my grand babies with all my heart. It's her I'll take some time to get to gettin used to"
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Hoyt knew that his mama was going to be difficult, he just didn't expect it to be aimed at Amy. He had it set in his head that it would be accepting the boys that would be the hardest part of this visit.

"Mama, Amy is in my life and I love her. Once you get to know her you will love her as much as I do. Please, just promise that you will be nice to her mama" he begged her.

Maxine Fortenberry
Maxine Fortenberry

Post by Maxine Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 pm

She huffed a bit and gave a reluctant nod. "I suppose she's better than that vamper girl who tried to kill me. I'll try. Now you bring me my grand babies so I can love on them." She practically swooned and smiled. "But you give your mama a hug first."
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Had he finally gotten through to his mama, he smiled softly and wrapped his arms around her giving her a kiss on the cheek. He had caught her remark about the vamper trying to kill her, he wanted to say something but decided against it right now. Hoyt knew that there was some people that he wanted to see while he was here and some that he did not.

"It's good to be home" he beamed.

He let go off his mama and turned back to the car to see Amy entertaining the boys as he headed down to the car to meet Amy leaving his mama at the door.

"Let's go start again" he assured her, leaning down to this time holding Lucas.

Last edited by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Amy had been playing with the boys while using her own fae powers to listen in on Miss Fortenberry's thoughts. She knew she shouldn't but it just bothered her that she'd be so hostile and make her son's life so difficult.

Elijah was trying to make a break out of the car and she caught him with a chuckle. "No running off Elijah baby... you gotta be on your best behavior for grandma" she said as Elijah cooed and then wiggled excitedly as Hoyt approached them both.

"You sure? I don't think your mom likes me too much" she said as Lucas reached up for his father, eager to be held.

Maxine Fortenberry
Maxine Fortenberry

Post by Maxine Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:09 pm

She hugged her baby boy tightly and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Patting his other cheek she smiled. "Go get my babies." She ran her hands nervously along the front of her apron and watched with interest as Hoyt moved back to the truck. She could see them talking and wondered what this girl wanted with her boy. Could she be trusted? Something just didn't add up. She couldn't put her thumb on it but she knew there was something Hoyt wasn't saying.

Her hands went to her hips and she tapped her foot. Getting frustrated with waiting, she walked over towards the truck and waved her hands. "Let me get my hands on one of them cuties." She moved Hoyt out the way and reached out to take one of the babies from the lap of that girl. She looked at the girl for a moment and then back at the baby. "Come see grandma!" She said in the typical baby talk way.
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:45 pm

Hoyt stumbled a little his mama pushed him out of the way to get hold of Elijah who was in Amy's lap. He knew that Amy would bite her tongue for so long but hopefully they wouldn't be here for too long, but if things turned sour he would speak to Sam about renting one of his properties for a few weeks. 

"Mama this is Elijah" he indicated to little Elijah in her arms "And this is Lucas" as he bobbed Lucas in his arms who was giggling to himself.

Well that was the biggest obstacle out of the way, now it was just a few more weeks that they had to survive of his mama.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:33 pm