For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Surprise!

Steve Newlin
    Steve Newlin

Surprise! Empty Surprise!

Post by Steve Newlin Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Steve had been turned into a night walker. A creature of Satan, a bloodsucker. Something he hated more than anything. A vampire. He'd been "missing" for 6 months now not willing to accept his new life. He tracked Jason Stackhouse down in Bon Temps. He had a plan and Jason was going to help him whether he liked it or not. He didn't particularly care for Jason, since his sister screwed him over and had Gabe killed. Not to mention, he screwed his wife. He'd be surprised to see him. After arriving at Jason's address he stayed in the shadows waiting for Jason to return. He was probably out screwing some other mans wife.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Surprise! Empty Re: Surprise!

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Jason sat at his desk turning his thumb over a few times before he slowly said to himself. "Obviously someone must know something, I guess I will call bill." -.Within a few seconds he had called the mansion, being the King of there state must have been important but Jessica had to be too. No answer came from the phone so he left a voicemail."Bill, Have you seen jessica I wanted to ask before I got andy to look." -..He knew the police would do little if he didn't go to andy, He remembered how Kenya treated Sookie when Bill was vampire napped.He walked over to Andy's office and then said slowly, I need help looking for Jessica."-..Andy of course looked up and said with a stern look. "What, You mean someone kidnapped another Vampire. The hell is wrong with Bon Temp. Jason I will look into it just give me a day or two." -..Jason hung his head after the words were spoken, no one knew why she was gone. He quickly darted towards his truck and returned home after clocking out. Now he arrrived and shut the door, What rotten luck."
    Steve Newlin
    Steve Newlin

Post by Steve Newlin Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm

He heard Jason's truck pull in the gravel drive. He licked his lips and was tempted to drain him dry right there. But he needed Jason. He needed him badly, in ways he was ashamed of himself. He watched him go inside and waited a bit. Using his new vampire senses to tell Jason was showering. Those glistening muscles covered with sweat.He closed his eyes and sighed. Damn Jason Stackhouse turned him into a queer. But maybe he knew that all along. Sarah had been sweet, but Jason he was something else. He'd put such a sweet smile on Sarah's face, he wished so badly Jason could do the same for him. It had to be now or never. He sped to Jason's door and gave it two knocks.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Jason fell over trying to get out of the shower, He knew it had to be Jessica. Boy would she get it for lettting him worry so far, but the make up sex would be amazing. He ran over to the door with just a towel and said just as he opened the door. "Dang you could have told me befor-.. Steve?!." He was shocked but knew the law of entrance when it came to vampires, Now he couldn't say a word.
    Steve Newlin
    Steve Newlin

Post by Steve Newlin Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

‎Jason opened the door with beads of water still on his skin. His hair messy and wet. Steve's fangs dropped down as he took in the sight before him. "Hello Jason." He quickly caught his gaze and had him in the right place. "Invite me in." He said as he grew more and more excited at what could happen.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm

-..He instantly glared with all his hatred at the male before a low whisper came. "Come in please." -. He had no protection and nothing to help him, He was at his mercy. Jessica for once in the last few days finally left his mind. He stepped out of the way to left Steve pass him. HE thought about his gun that lay inside his closet but bullets would only anger him..-
    Steve Newlin
    Steve Newlin

Post by Steve Newlin Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Steve passed him and looked around. Looked like a bachelor lived there, and Jason surely fit that description. He turned to face the close to naked man and smiled a fanged smile. "So, Jason...tell me. Do you know why I'm here?" Jason was dumber than a box a rocks at times, but he could be smart when he wanted.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 pm

-..Jason snapped out of the glamour, then he said slowly not knowing if the truth would anger him. "Well, I did sleep with sarah.. In your church.. shortly before I screw over your entire organization?" -..He only looked over to observe the surroundings looking for a weapon and something silver. Noticing the bow of Grand's old necklaces and rings. Remembering the several silver object, Steve couldn't be too strong with only six months of vampire life.
    Steve Newlin
    Steve Newlin

Post by Steve Newlin Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:55 pm

He chuckled. "Yeah...that you did Jason..that.you.did. But whadda ya say, we put the past in the past?" He slid his hands in his pockets. Feeling Jason's nerves made him more excited. The vein in his neck doing a dance of its own. "I mean, I'm not gonna lie it was pretty shitty. But now that I'm....now that my life has....started over, I now see something I hadn't before." He inched a little closer to him. "It's you Jason...its you." He said with his preppy smile showing his teeth.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 pm

"Please if your gonna eat me least answer me this question, Are you behind Jessica's disappearance. " -..He whispered, He started to inch towards the desk where the box lay. He knew either Steve knew or was behind it. It was to much of a weird coincidence, Now he gripped the lid and grabbed the necklace before saying as a distraction..- "You have too know at least."
    Steve Newlin
    Steve Newlin

Post by Steve Newlin Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Steve shook his head with a lopsided grin as he inched closer to Jason. "No, I honest to God know nothing about a Jessica. Sorry. I don't think you're getting what I'm saying, Jason. I want you alright....just not to eat." He said as he licked his lips and looked him up and down. Water dripping on the floor. Surely Jason would realize how much love he felt for him. "I want you to be by my side as I open a new fellowship. I want you to be my partner in business...and pleasure."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:07 pm

-..He didn't know how to respond now, Steve wanted to be with him too? What in the world has happened to the world he knew, a sigh came as the fear subside. "I have someone, And right now she is missing. I mean if what you said was true you wouldn't mind helping me get her back since I mean alot to you?" -..He was playing with words trying to get him to help but he knew not to push his luck to far."
    Steve Newlin
    Steve Newlin

Post by Steve Newlin Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 pm

He blinked. "You want me...to help you find....your girlfriend." He snorted. "Well, how sweet of you to ask." He smiled and shook his head. "eh..no. Now I asked nicely but now I feel I should demand it. You OWE me Stackhouse! You took everything from me. Sarah, the Fellowship, GABE! Then my life was taken all because of your whore sister!" He stopped himself. He'd said too much. If someone found out he'd said too much he'd be in hot water. He decided to take matters into his own hands. He sped towards Jason and pushed him into a kitchen chair and grabbed his handcuffs cuffing him to the chair. His hand sizzled and he yelped. "Damn...not used to the silver crap. I'll heal...soon as I have some of you." He dropped his fangs lower and bit into Jason's shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am