For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Business and Pleasure

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Business and Pleasure - Page 2 Empty Re: Business and Pleasure

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:44 pm

He released her hair and turned her to face him, wrapping his arms around her and kissed her. He looked in her eyes and smiled.

"Of course. I probably should as well...and I need to get someone to clean in here."

He looked at the debris on the floor around his desk and laughed.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:46 pm

She looked at the stapler and office supplies scattered on the floor. She hadn't even seen that container of paper clips and now it had fallen and was scattered. The keyboard hung by its chord off the desk and she giggled. "Well I uh...ooops?" She looked back at him and stepped closer to him. "You could....help me wash my hair...if you're interested." She grinned and wiggled her brows.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:54 pm

He walked over and got dressed, grinning at her suggestion. He pressed the button for the intercom and told them to send someone to clean his office. He grinned again as he walked over, handing her the bra he had retrieved from the floor by the desk.

"I'd hate for you to break up the set. I'd be more than happy to help you out. Get what you want to wear tonight and meet me in my rooms. My shower is a little bigger and will allow a bit more room. We are in a bit of a time crunch if we want to be in place."

He kissed her one more time and swatted her playfully as she walked toward the door. He finished getting dressed and picked up the folder he had dropped by the door. He filed today's reports in his desk drawer and headed back to his room. There was something waiting there that he was looking very much forward to unwrapping again.

Tonight should be very interesting. He had his own surprise planned....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 am