A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Grandmothers ...

Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Sexual Grandmothers ...

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Springing out of bed ,riffling through her clothes to find something comfy to wear picking out some worn out jeans and a sweat shirt .She gathers up the books Lafayette loaned her with some of the books she bought the other day at the magics store .She races down stairs to feed the fur babies with Miss Meow at her heels meowing all the way ,she feeds everyone and tops it off with a baked goodie then heads out the door .She is so excited tonight is the night of the séance she looks over everything in her bags as she leaves and heads for the car .As she leaves she makes a mental note of everything she brought with her and all the questions she has for her Grandmother ,she is so excited she can barely stay on the road and twenty over the speed limit .

She pulls up to Lafayette’s home and slides to a stop spraying dust and gravel all over the place .She leaps out of the car and skips up to Lafayettes door and rings the bell smiling from ear to ear ...

“Lafayette ..Im here ..Im here ...” as she is ringing the door bell again and again ..

Grandmothers ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWIESx3bwqZ9Ks6fPHQ2sQ4W2bAsNEqqqw_rHtVW7ktSasW49O
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Sexual Re: Grandmothers ...

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Lafayette was just getting home when he was almost run over by a sports car driven by this crazed brunet with a white scarf covering half her head .Flipping the woman off and getting a wave in return ,it looked like the car was turning into his house good god that’s all he needed .Once she took off her scarf that’s when he realized it was Willa he shook his head and turned in after her ...

“Willa ...Willa...Im right behind you baby girl ...”he says as he gets out of his car ..

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Willa hears Lafayetts voice behind her instead of in front of her and turns around ,she looks at his car and looks at hers and looks down at her feet ...

“Oh I am so sorry I almost ran you off the road ...I am just so excited to be here I wasn’t watching closely ..are you ok ?”

Grandmothers ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWIESx3bwqZ9Ks6fPHQ2sQ4W2bAsNEqqqw_rHtVW7ktSasW49O
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:27 pm

He looks at her and smiles his LaLa smile ...

“Shit girl if I let a little side swipe like the one you gave me put me off the road I shouldn’t be drivin ..Come on lets get this party started ..”

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Willa walked into Lafayette’s house and realized that he had prepared the house for the séance before he left for work which left her a little deflated .She was hoping she was going to be able to help with all the set up ...

“Oh you have already prepared for the séance I was hoping I could help ..That’s ok Ill just watch you get ready for the rest of what you need to do ..”

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:30 pm

He saw the look of disappointment on her face and had to think fast for something she could do ,he hated to see her sad already and he didn’t even know this bitch ...

“ No.. Not fully ...Ummm see them box of candles ...get them and start by taking them out and putting them around the living room in a circle about a foot apart ,then light them with the lighter over there while saying this incantation ...then take the brass bowel and put it in the middle of the circle with a smaller circle of candle around it and then light them saying this incantation ... I’ll be right back just need to change ..”

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:32 pm

As Willa was putting the candles around the room saying the incantation when lighting them the room seemed to darken instead of lighten once she was done .As she started placing the candles around the bowel and lighting them while saying the next incantation the house seemed to brighten again with breeze swiftly flowing through the room ..

“Ummm Lafayette ..did you see that ...and feel that ...Lafayette ...are you there ...”

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:33 pm

He was in his bedroom changing when he felt the house change ,it darken first and he thought to himself “Holy fuck I hope it brightens when she says the next incantation ...” he waits hoping for the brightness to come .And in about five minutes it comes and he lets out his breath he didn’t realize he was holding .He hears Willa ask him ...

“Oh yeah baby ..I felt it don’t worry ...Now take the otha box of the purple candles and reverse what ya just did ...do the bowel first then the living room ...”

He only hoped the darkness wouldn’t stay after she called the incantation he had given her to read.He quickly got dressed and met her just as she was putting out the last of the purple candles and was ready to light them..

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:35 pm

She listened to what Lafayette said but was wondering if she did it in reverse would that mean the darkness would be called with no light to back it up this time due to the light being called first .She wanted to ask Lafayette this but he was still changing ,then she saw him come out ...

“Umm wont calling the light first leave us in the darkness after ?”

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Looking at her square in the eyes ...

“Yes it will but my Grandma is born of darkness she is Voodoo so she will protect us ...and what I have been reading of your grandma she is light a healer she will protect us as well ...So we should be alright I hope ...go on now you have to finish as you started ...finish the incantation to call the dark and then we will start ..”

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Willa was a little scared but did what Lafayette bid her to do and light the candles and called the last incantation and the house turned dark with just the candles to keep the light .She looked around and she could have sworn that Lafayette had a demon mask hovering right beside his head and she took s sharp breath in and almost made a little scream when she did...

“Lafayette what is that ...it looks like a demon mask right by your head floating ...oh now it’s gone ...what in the heck was that ....Should we really be doing this kind of magics ...I read in those books you gave me that it can be very dangerous to be calling such spirits ..specially your grandmother ...she is very dangerous and moody I read ...Do you think we should trust her ?”

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Lafayette was asking himself those very same questions ,he knew what the books said and the dangers they faced tonight but he felt he had no choice if he wanted to know the answers to his questions. And for Willa she will never know unless she talk to the other side ,she should even talk to Eric but he wasn’t going there that’s for sure ,so this was the only answer...

“ Baby girl ...I know what ya thinking and I know the dangers we face here tonight but I figure this is the only way I’m gonna get answers and you are not gonna get any unless we bring forth Eric and I’m not gonna do that ,sorry .So this is our next best option the grandmas and they unfortunately or fortunately are very powerful and can help but it is dangerous ...So what ya say gorgeous.. head into the unknown and take the plunge ?”

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:40 pm

She looked at the dim room and the candles burning trying very hard to keep the dark at bay ...

“Yep I’m in for the long hall ...Let’s call the grandmothers and see what they have to say ..What else do we need to do ?”

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:42 pm

He really thought Willa was going to back out and he was going to have to do this all by himself but then she said she was in it for the long hall .So he took a deep breath ...

“ Well come on over here and help me with the powders, incents and the knife and then we will go sit opposite each other across the bowel and we will begin ...can you get the book of incantations ...”

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:44 pm

She walked over to the kitchen to his spice rack or what looked like a spice rack when in fact it was a rack full of all sorts of different powders ,parts and all matter of witches materials .She helped him gather up several bottles of stuff she didn’t recognize and take it back to the living room and set it on the table ...

“What do I need to do now ..”

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 pm

While handing her things from his spice rack he reads from the old book Jesus had left behind and piled Willa up as he took several bottles and jars himself .They head back to the couch and put all the bottles ,jars and cups on the table.He starts placing them in order of use and looks up at Willa when she spoke ..

“ Nothin right now baby girl ...just let me get my head round a few things and we will start ...I need that knife over there as well ...and I need something personal from yous did you bring anything ..”

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:47 pm

She looked at her diary and took out several pages that she had wrote for this very day they were pages to her grandmother .They were pages of love and longing for answers’ and of loneliness .She thought these pages of her words from within would be the best personal thing she could give as an offering .She handed them to Lafayette and he looked them over and nodded his head ..

“I thought these would be the most personal thing I could give as an offering to my grandmother ..”

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Lafayette looked over the diary entry and had never been given anything so personal as an offering before and was ever so impressed by this baby vamp .She was very intriguing not at all like any of the other vampires he had met before .She was very soft and deep in her insight and feelings .She looked at things very differently and seemed to want things differently for her kind .She was a weird one that’s for sure .He started to put this and that into the bowel saying all sorts of blessings and rites under his breath and finally he opens a vein for his grandma ...

“ And here is my blood for my kin to bring them forth unto this world ..(grabbing Willa arm he opens her vein ) and here is Willamenia blood to bring forth her kin unto this world ...we ask that Rae Sue and Willamenia come forth unto this world ...( he wipes the blood from Willas arm and she seals it with her own blood and seals his wound as well )...Come forth Rae Sue ...come forth ...”

As other spirits come and go around him they realize that something bigger is on its way and all the other spirits leave all at once and it gets darker in the house .Willa looks at Lafayette and he shakes his head as to tell her not to say anything and ride the wave of spiritual energy his grandma is coming on .She arrives in an exposition of lights blowing up and candles rising higher then any normal candle would and as her spiritual form comes forward to materialized . She is dressed in a bright red gown splashed with black ink and black trim all around it like webbing .Her head was wrapped up in a red and black scarf flowing down her back .She seems to be sitting crossed legged in mid air above the brass bowel ...

“Grandma Rae hows youself doing ...”

“Lafayette ...my child ...where is Willamenia ?”

“She has yet to come grandma Rae ..”

“Call her again ...I’ll help bring her forth ..Have her granddaughter do the callin ..”

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Willa was in awe seeing the great great grandmother of Lafayette floating above the table in his house talking to him .She was so much in awe she had missed most of their conversation until she heard her mentioned and that perked up her ears .She was going to have to call her own grandmother ,how exciting she looked to Lafayette and started ...

“Grandmother Willamenia ...Come forth ...come forth ...come to us ...come to see your old friend ...(now Lafayette’s adds his words to call forth Willamenia and now both are calling her )...come forth Willamenia ...come forth ..”

In the background they hear an old woman Lafayette’s grandmother chanting some very old words and then a bright light comes from the darkest place in the corner of the room .It gets brighter and brighter until it gets above the table where Rae Sue is and the materializes into Willamenia right besides Rae Sue and the two embraced as only spirits can .The two spirits intermingle above the table and the breeze blows Willa hair back off her face and she smiles, the feeling is of love ,friendship and deep longing for one another ...

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Lafayette is taken aback by the strong emotions that the two women above the table are putting off . They have been apart for so long that their reunion is the most happy and joyful if they were alive tears would be falling all over the place ...

“Grandma Rae I am so happy you have found your friend but we really don’t have much time and we have many questions ...”

“Yes child ...You do have many questions but really there is only one that is important ..What is coming ..”

“Yes what is coming ...Please do you know what is coming for me and is it just for me ?”

“No it’s not just for you... it is for the humans of Bon Temps ...and I don’t know yet what is coming ...”

“But you will need my granddaughter to save you this is known ..”

“Yes Willamenia ..this is known ..”

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Willa was so impressed that she helped call her beautiful grandmother ,who was in a dark blue silk dress with white trim and her hair was pulled up off her face with a white ribbon ,she was to dumbfounded to talk .She just sat there with her mouth open until she was brought up in the conversation ..

“How am I suppose to save him ...I can barely fight ...I’m learning but how soon is this going to happen ...I need more time to learn and practice ..and just what am I fighting ...it would be better if it were Tara ...wouldn’t it ?”

She started getting all uptight and worried ,she wasn’t ready to be fighting anyone or anything ..

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:06 pm

He was worried this baby vamp couldn’t protect a fly what did these two spirits expect Willa wasn’t ready and how long were they gonna give her ...

“Grandma Rae as you can see Willa isn’t even close to being ready to protect anyone ..are you sure she is the one ...What about Tara could she help ...She is older than Willa not by much but at least she has had some training by her maker ..Willa has had none, her maker has left her with nothing so she has had to hire someone to train her ...”

“That is why she is the one ...she is different ...she is special ...she is not bound to her maker like the others ...she will learn and be ready to protect you when it is needed ...”

“My granddaughter is strong ...she has a strength that is hidden but it is there and once it comes out she will be a force to be reckoned with ...you will see she will be there when you need her..”

“Can you give us more information on when this thing is coming ...why is it coming and can we stop it before it gets here ?”

“Soon child ...very soon ...why is cuz the vampires are a crazed species and they are greedy ...they are more like humans then they want to except ...they think they are above the humans but they are not they have killed their food supply and now they are paying for it and so will the humans until they can fix the problem if they can ...”

“They are not willing to do what is needed ...they are not willing to heal the bond between vampire and human that needs to be healed for the new future to begin."

“So we are gonna pay for the fuckin vampire nations fuck ups again ...no suprise there ..so this is a vampire threat ?”

“We are not sure yet ..” ( they both say together )

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:09 pm

Willa was listening to everything that was said and knew this was coming ever since she was out of the compound and knew of Hep-V.Not enough untainted True Blood and human carriers all added up to not enough food to go around .She saw this coming along time back that is why The Excellence was such a great idea but what did she know she was just a baby vamp ...

“So grandmother is the threat contaminated vampires ? I would think that this would be a huge threat in the near future seeing the untainted blood getting harder to find and untainted True Blood going higher and higher in price ...But still that leaves me not able to protect Lafayette ...I’m not trained ...we will need Tara ...even if I’m trained and if this is the threat there will be more than one..we will defiantly need Tara ..”

“Willamenia ...this is yours to bare , if you decide to tell Tara and have her help you,you must make sure she understands this is yours to bare she has her own to protect and she must do so ...there is a war coming and there are certain humans who must live through it and there are certain vampires who must save them ...but who is on the other side we do not know yet ..”

“Grandmother I am scared ...I do not have much in fighting skills and if this war comes soon I fear that I will not succeed ...”

“Willamenia ..you must ...Lafayette must survive and you must save him ...so do what you must to prepare ...I can’t stay any longer I’m fading my love ...goodbye ”

She watches her grandmother speak to Rae Sue for alittle longer and then disappear into a smoky mist ...

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Lafayette looks over at Willa and hopes she isn’t upset at the quick goodbyes he should have prepared her for that .He goes back to his grandma ..

“Can you tell us anymore about this so called war that’s coming ..we are tired of wars grandma ....where are these vampires who are sick coming from ?”

“Child wars will always be you can’t get away from them ...the vampires come from all over ...but I’m not sure this is the problem it may just be a secondary problem ...The vampires being sick and coming may only be the start of what’s on the way baby ...it could be much worse down the way ....”

“Ok grandma I’ll call you when I’ve done some research ?”

“Love ya child ...”

And just as soon as he said I love you too she was gone the lights came back on to their regular light and the candles went out .He looked over to Willa ..

“Well there you have it Willa ...Maybe some kind of vamper war with infected vamps ...or maybe not ...Maybe something completely different or maybe starting with a vamper war and ending with something else ...but one thing is sure you have to be my protector ...”

Grandmothers ... Large
Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:16 pm

She looked back at him and opened her mouth to talk then closed it ,then opened it again then closed it ,then opened it ...

“Yes not very clear as to what is coming ...but something is coming and its going to be nasty and I am going to have to protect you from it ...Well I better talk to my trainer and get myself better prepared and trained for a vampire attack ...and what type of research are you planning on doing ...I am a great researcher ...I can help with that ..”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:06 pm