For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+15
Jason Stackhouse
Nora Gainsborough
Isabel Beaumont
Sarah Compton
Caroline Compton
Sookie Stackhouse
Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Sam Merlotte
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
Judith Vardamon
Brianna Jackson
Lorena Krasiki
Eric Northman
Kiara Griffen
Bill Compton
19 posters

The Madness Sinks In

Sarah Compton
    Sarah Compton

The Madness Sinks In - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madness Sinks In

Post by Sarah Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:57 am

Sarah's appearance had now changed, she was no longer the vision of a six year old. Her body had morphed to an age of a twenty year old.

"...You never saw me grow up...You left me all alone in the darkness papa. You never came home" she cried.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:01 am

Bill wanted to each out to her but he couldn't, he did not have the strength to move much further than he did. He had some how managed to pull himself into his chair which now sat away from his desk.

"..I wanted to come home sweetheart...I wanted to come home" he assured his daughter.

Bill had wanted to go back to his family, but with Lorena at his side he knew that he could never return home again.
    Sarah Compton
    Sarah Compton

Post by Sarah Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:06 am

Sarah's image shifted again to the age that the cancer had taken her, old and frail lying in bed.

"You left me all alone papa...You never cared...You let me die all alone. I was all alone papa and you left me to die" her voice barely a whisper cried.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:09 am

As Sarah's figure disappeared leaving Bill alone, his body frozen. Blood staining his cheeks as he sat in his chair, he could not move, he could not think. All he could do was just sit there and allow the pain to consume every inch of him. He was a broken man, the barriers inside of him had crumbled before his eyes.

He was nothing.

The Madness Sinks In - Page 3 10027510
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:36 am

Isabel appeared with her arms folded across her chest and a sly smirk across her ruby red lips.

"Well, well Compton. It appears that you have lost everything, I told you...You would not win this war, and now you are all alone" she mocked Compton.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:40 am

Bill could not focus any more, he could not fight against anyone in front of him. All he could do was listen to their hateful words that he knew to be true.

As much as he wanted to shut it out he could not even attempt to try, he glanced down to his desk to see the call button that would call in Dexter. His fingers flexed on the arm of his chair.

He just wanted out, he needed to find a way out.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:47 am

Isabel placed her hand on the back of Compton's chair and leaned down to his ear with a deadly smirk plastered on her face.

"Such a fool Compton. You are alone, and you will die alone. You lost everyone and everything. Such a fool you are" she whispered grinning.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:57 am

As Isabel disappeared, Nora faded in.  "Awww.  Poor King Bill.  You allow me to die, right here in your home, and you're sitting here feeling sorry for yourself?  Such a weakling you have turned out to be, just as Eric always said that you were."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:00 am

He was drifting into madness, that was the only thing that Bill could compare this to. After his time as a God with Lilith by his side this was the only thing that he could compare that to. But with the appearances of those whom he had held close to his un-beating heart and those whom he had known in such circumstances. He knew himself to be drifting into madness as the vision of Nora Gainsborough appeared before him now.

He had lost his voice, he did not wish to speak. He just wanted it to pass.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:08 am

Nora laughed faintly, "Such a coward, you cannot even acknowledge me.  Yes, ignore me Bill.  Just as you ignored me while I was dying upstairs.  You didn't save me.  No...you.wouldn't save me!  I suppose it's just as well, my brother and his eldest progeny are both dead because of YOU.  You cast him away after my death for speaking the truth about how you did nothing to help me.  All that's left of my bloodline, of GODRIC'S bloodline, are two little baby vampires.  Almost an entire bloodline of the finest vampires ever created, GONE!  Because.of.you.Bill."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:13 am

Bill could hear her words but they did not encourage him to do anything but just sit and listen. A whirlwind of images appearing to him this very evening. He tried to work it out why this was happening to him. Was it because he had not fed in days? But he had gone days without feeding before and this never happened.

All of the last years events had been piling up on his shoulders and now he had broken down, everything crumbled beneath him like a wall of bricks.

"....Leave....Me.....Alone" he whispered.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:39 am

Crossing the room, her white gown billowing behind her as she moved, Nora moved before Bill, staring him in the eyes as she spoke cold, hard words.

"Leave you alone?  What do you plan to do about your subjects?  What are you going to do to protect them the way you failed to protect me?  You are many things Bill Compton but you are no king.  You had so many people fooled into believing that you're a leader; someone that could be good for this state and for vampires everywhere.  You.are.nothing.  You should stake yourself and let someone that could make a difference take over things.  That could have been me if you would have even tried to help me that night."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:51 am

Bill was the King of Louisiana, but right now he felt like nothing. Not a man, nor a vampire. He was nothing. He closed his eyes again to shut Nora out, no matter how truthful her words were. It was true he had left her die, he did not do enough to save her like he should have done.

Another vampire lost under his reign at King, another loss tucked under his belt.

Another failure added to the list.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:00 am

"Fuckin fanger!" Jason screeched at Bill.

Jason crouched down to look at Bill in the eyes, his finger pointed directly at him.

"You gone and screwed my sister in the head. Bit her. Stole her virginity from her! Gone and made her your own chocolate blood fountain!" he snapped.

Jason had enough of Bill using his sister for himself, ruined her all normal "human" people.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:03 am

Jason Stackhouse? Of all the people he expected to see and Jason Stackhouse was not on that list. His irritating voice was enough to drive Bill mad, well madder. He closed his eyes and let them stay closed, he wanted him gone. Above everyone else that had appeared to him in this closet of madness he wanted Jason gone.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:08 am

"What? Got nothing to say fanger!" he yelled at Bill.

Jason shook his head smirking before turning to look at Bill once again.

"You fucked up my sister, leave her out of all your vampire bullshit! Or I will come down on you like a space person.....fast" he told Bill "You ain't nothing more than....." Jason's words ended as he shifted into a new figure.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:21 am

"....a petty excuse for a hollow king."

Arabella looked down on him, disdain plain on her face.

"You never did understand things, William. Didn't you ever wonder why I stopped you that night?"

She circled him, looking down toward him.

"You could not protect your own progeny in your own home. You failed Jessica. You failed Brianna. I am not at all surprised to hear that Kiara left you. You are so far beneath everyone you pretended to care for that it makes my head spin. It was your indifference that drove Jessica to Jonathan. Your hatred consumed you so much that your younger progeny jumped at the chance for affection from anyone. It does not surprise me, in fact I am surprised Kiara came back after you nearly killed her. Yes, I know about that. Jonathan was very careful to tell me all about you before I left."

Her sneer as she glared at him spoke volumes.

"You were so blind that you gave her murderer everything he needed. You might as well have killed her yourself. You are hopeless. You are less than helpless. You want to know why I didn't sleep with you that night? You could not protect your own blood. How would I even think you might have been able to protect a lover. I've heard what happens to those who share your bed...."

She walked to the back of the room and turned to face him again.

"Sookie...you almost killed her how many times? Kiara...you nearly killed her and drove her back into Jonathan's arms. You never had the balls to sleep with Jessica...as if she would have you...and Brianna....you barely knew she was alive so I doubt you would have deigned to touch her. You are so wrapped up in hate and self-pity that you see nothing beyond your own nose."

She walked up to face him again.

"I dare you to say something, you arrogant prick!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:41 am

Arabella.

Bill could hear every single word that spoke and like all of the others they were true. He had neglected his duties as a King, a Maker and lover. Slowly he had begun to shape back into the vampire that he was when he stood by Lorena's side. Blocking out his emotions whist he fed and fucked his way from state to state, he was becoming Lorena.

She spoke of driving Jessica into Quinn's arms and he knew that to be true, he was so dead set on pulling her away that she chose to go to him willingly. He had driven Jessica away from him, broke the binding ties that once existed between them.

"Sookie...you almost killed her how many times? Kiara...you nearly killed her and drove her back into Jonathan's arms. You never had the balls to sleep with Jessica...as if she would have you...and Brianna....you barely knew she was alive so I doubt you would have deigned to touch her. You are so wrapped up in hate and self-pity that you see nothing beyond your own nose"

Those words alone penetrated Bill more than any of the other things that she spoke, his hands balled into fists as he did not care about the pain that he was putting himself though he glared the vision of Arabella. He wanted to throw himself at her but he knew that he could not.

"....Better to have love and lost....Than to tied to someone that did not want you" he hissed at her.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 am

She stepped closer and stared into his eyes.

"You are pathetic, William. Pathetic and impotent. You play at being king. You play at being a man. The fact that I ever cared about you makes me want to wretch."

She spit on the floor at his feet and walked away from him. As she moved through the room, she turned back to him.

"I used to admire you, but now...."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:11 pm

"...I simply pity you. You have betrayed every trust you once held."

He shook his head, a smirk painted across his face.

"Perhaps you would like it better if I was afraid of you, but a dickless wonder like you is no threat."

He laughed and spoke again, looking Bill in the eyes.

"Everything you cared about, I took. You nearly killed Kiara and I saved her, then I bedded her. Both you progeny....I even considered the little spy you brought into my house. I wonder if Judith is still looking for some action. It might be fun to screw your sister as well..."

He smirked as he looked at Bill.

"To tell you the truth, I don't understand how you...."
    Lillith
    Lillith

Post by Lillith Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:29 pm

"To tell you the truth, I don't understand how you....failed to lead vampires into a new era" Lilith spoke as she appeared before Bill.

Draped in a faded brown dress that touched the floor, her long sleek black hair spread around her shoulders as she approached Bill.

"Only one could lead us....You were wrong Bill..." she smiled sweetly at him.

She could see that she was almost invisible to Bill who ignored her every word. She moved to stand in front of him.

"I chose wrong Bill....But I am always with you....I will never leave you. I am apart of you for eternity" she grinned.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:37 pm

"I will never leave you. I am apart of you for eternity"

The apparition of Lilith now stood before him and his blood boiled. Every single thing had been down to Lilith coming into his life. It had all been down to the Vampire Authority and Lilith, that moment her blood had touched his lips everything had changed.

Out of no where a flurry of anger surged through him like rapid fire, pushing himself from his chair as his hand wrapped around Lilith's neck.

"It. Was. All. Down. To. You" he snarled "You destroyed me!"
    Lillith
    Lillith

Post by Lillith Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:41 pm

Lilith stood in her place with Bill's hand wrapped around her throat.

"Oh Bill. I made you better. I made you a better man and once you let yourself admit that. We shall become one again." she grinned batting her eyelashes.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:47 pm

Without thinking as anger flourished through him his fangs dropped and he sank them into the flesh of her neck. Blood flooded his mouth for a few seconds and retracted then. But it did nothing to her, wrapping his hands around her neck he gave it a twist as her neck broke in his hands.

He watched her drop to the floor with a thud as blood spilled out onto the floor. It was gone, Lilith was gone.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Dexter was working through in the parlour shuffling through the King's paper work, re-scheduling all of his appointments. Coming up with excuses to his clients about why the King could not attend. Penning down the King's appointments he heard a blood curling scream, he shot up from his chair and dashed to where he could hear the screaming.

The King's office?

Dexter did not care for formalities right now as he barged in.

"NO!" he bellowed as he watched the King wrap his hands around the neck of a young servant girl who worked in the kitchen with Tia. 

He had watched the King murder an innocent girl before his very eyes. The King seemed oblivious to anything around him, but the look on his face was filled with relief.

How was Dexter going to explain this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 am