For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Sidetracked

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Sidetracked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sidetracked

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:07 pm

As she pulled back and spoke, he smiled.

"I want you to meet my dad. I mean...not now but...soon."

He looked in her eyes and saw the concern. He leaned in and kissed her again.

"I am looking forward to it, Rochelle. In fact, if you do not mind, when you call him Sunday, I would like to be there with you."

He grinned at the expression on her face when she heard him.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Her eyes widened and she cleared her throat nervously. "Sunday...as--as in this Sunday? I--I uh...well, I...how about we wait." She smiled nervously and added. "My papa...he's....he's um...how about we wait until it's in person." She didn't want to scare him, but she knew her father would be upset if he knew. He was old fashioned, very old fashioned. He still thought she was a virgin.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:32 pm

He pulled her from the desk, standing toe to toe with her and looked in her eyes, kissing her softly before speaking.

“Rochelle, living in this world of vampires, and so many other things, sometimes you see things differently. We humans are here for such a short time in comparison and I believe that we should make every effort to have every one of those days count. This is why I would like to be there. I am honored and even proud that I have become a part of your life, and I know how much your family means to you. That is why I want to be there. If they mean so much to you, then I would like for them to know about us. The easiest way I see for that to happen is for me to be there with you when you speak to him. Life is too short for secrets, My Heart…and I for one do not want to have any secrets from your family. I am not saying we have to tell them everything,” ~he watched as she blushed~ “but I want them to know that we have decided to be together. The specifics can be glossed over, but the fact that we are a part of each other’s lives should not be a secret. Speaking of which I am fairly certain that it is no secret from our employers either.”

He stepped back a bit, smiling and waited for her to speak.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:24 pm

She listened as he spoke and understood where he was coming from. But he didn't know her father. He was very protective of her and very old fashioned. Men were supposed to request permission from him before courting his daughter, he was still stuck in the old ways. She smiled and moved from the desk, grabbing his shirt and slipping it on her body. She was slightly cold and felt so bare while having this conversation.

"It's not that I don't want you to, trust me I do. Papa is still old fashioned and he has his beliefs. He's...very protective of me and I know if we do this by video chat, he will feel betrayed. Please...let me talk to him first. Let me...explain to him. I just...." She sighed. "I have to do this right."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:28 pm

He listened as she explained, his smile fading slowly. He let out a gentle breath, looking down.

"So...."

He looked her up and down quietly.

"Shall we set Sunday on the shelf for now and just enjoy tonight?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:31 pm

She saw his disappointment and blurted out, "He thinks I'm still a virgin and its a custom that we stay that way until marriage." She pressed her lips together and peeked one eye open, holding her breath. She slowly let out a breath and stood from the desk, cupping his face to make him look at her. "Let me explain some things to him first, let me talk to him and then....and then we'll take it from there." She lifted herself on her tip toes to kiss him gently, giving him a reassuring smile. "Trust me?"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:44 pm

He held her cheek and smiled as she leaned up to kiss him. Her near-naked body being this close to him was beginning to affect him and he knew she would notice soon. He spoke slowly and softly as he looked in her eyes.

"Trust lies at the core of love; there can be no true love without trust. So of course I trust you. Your family has it's own ways, and I will respect them..."

He pulled her body against him, kissing her again as he began to harden again. When he looked in her eyes, the hunger in his was obvious.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:04 pm

She felt relieved that he understood and smiled, kissing him back as she pressed against his body. She could feel him beginning to harden again and pulled back with a smirk. "Is that a gun in your pocket, or you happy to see me?" She used the line and felt like a fool right after, blushing a bit.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:17 pm

He smirked and looked down, noticing how hard he had become. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Careful...I think it is loaded."

He moved toward her, peeling his shirt from her body and throwing it back on the chair.

"Well now..."

He ran his fingers across her skin, circling her nipple with his nails.

"What should we do with the evening?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:27 pm

She smiled and ran her fingers along his chest. "Loaded? Good thing I'm protected..." She smirked as she felt him peeling his shirt from her body, causing her to be bare before him again. She pulled her lip between her teeth and and looked up at him with heat in her eyes. She brought him down to kiss her lips again and ran her hands along his bare chest. She kissed her way up his neck towards his ear and nibbled on the lobe.

Whispering in his ear, she grinned. "I want you....to take me to your room....and have your way with me over...." she kissed his neck. "...and over..." She kissed his neck. "And over..."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 pm

When she whispered to him, he got a wicked grin. Since she was already this close, he ran his hand down her side and then between her legs, teasing her clit a moment, then slipped two fingers inside her, watching her eyes the whole time. As he slid his fingers in and out, he whispered to her.

"In due time, my heart, in due time. I plan to keep you in pleasure all night, but first I plan to make you blush every time you come in this room from now on."

He wrapped his other arm around her, seeing that her knees were buckling from the sensations he was giving her. He slowly lowered her to the floor, sliding between her legs. He pulled his fingers away an slid himself slowly inside her; his eyes never leaving hers. He leaned down, kissing her tenderly as he began making love to her again.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:46 pm

She felt his hand slip between them and gasped softly, her lip swollen from kisses and her own biting. She bit down on it again and moaned in her throat, holding onto his shoulders as she looked into his eyes.

His words turned her on and his promise to make her blush every time she came in this room was something she knew would happen. It even caused her to blush slightly. She felt him lift her and lower her to the floor, cradled between her legs as he slid himself into her body. She moaned and her mouth opened to moan. "Tolvin..." There was no doubt in her mind she loved this man, no doubt she had found the one to make her happy. She had never been so happy before, never felt so...complete. And now, there was nothing that could top this moment with him.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:55 pm

He took his time, their hands together as he leaned over her. There was no rush, no urgency to their movements. They had grown to know each other's bodies well, and this served them now.

Sidetracked - Page 2 Tumblr_n2lazels121t9kwtpo1_500

He slowly rocked his hips, sliding almost all the way out of her, then slowly slipping himself deep inside her. He could feel her body reacting to him, clenching around him with each thrust, and he knew her thresholds now. He knew how close she would be, so he leaned in, licking first one nipple,then the other, never breaking rhythm.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:02 pm

She clasped her hand with his and smiled, feeling him inside of her moving slowly. She enjoyed each sensation that he gave her and moaned when he slipped back inside of her. He licked her nipples and they immediately hardened, her whole body tensing with need. She looked up at him and grinned, moving against him as he thrust into her. She placed her hands on his chest and slowly moved up, hooking her hands on his shoulders.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:16 pm

As she gripped his shoulders, he grinned, using the shift in her position to sink deeper into her with each trust. He slowly began to increase his speed as he felt her clench around him. He looked in her eyes and saw that the heat in them matched his own.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:21 pm

She arched her back slightly and felt him go even deeper, causing her to whimper at the new feelings he was causing her. She felt her body clench around him and inch closer to her own release. She moved against him, increasing speed as she moaned his name. She was close...closer and then....she let her head fall back as she moaned loudly, riding her release and rocking her hips against him.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:36 pm

As her head fell back, he flashed a wicked grin and reached behind her, driving faster and deeper while pulling her head back with his hand tightly wrapped in her hair and keeping it there. He knew how much she enjoyed it and grinned wickedly as he drove deep into her, speeding up even as she crested another orgasm. He leaned in as he slammed into her and whispered her name with a heated voice...

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:42 pm

She lost herself again, falling into another orgasm. She dug her nails into his shoulder and thrust her hips up to meet his own thrusts. Hearing him whisper her voice so heatedly, she said his name and felt herself release again. She fell back on her back and moaned loudly.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:46 pm

As she fell back, he released her hair, catching her head as she landed on her back, and following her movement which moved him over her again. He continued to drive deeply into her, his eyes locked in on hers as they shared their passions. He could feel himself growing closer, but he intended to make love to her until the last possible moment. He shifted his weight, letting gravity help him drive deeper inside her, feeling her clench his shaft with every thrust. Her nails were digging into his skin, but he didn't care. He held himself over her, staring into her eyes and watching as every thrust drover her farther on.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:01 pm

She felt him continue to thrust into her, driving deeply into her body as she inched closer and closer to another release. She gasped and felt her clench around him, her body rigid from the force of her orgasm. She cried out his name and felt like she had been shocked by something, she was unable to move or think. That orgasm was super powerful, unlike anything she had ever experienced.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:05 pm

When her body went tense and clamped down on him, that was all he could take. A few more thrusts and he felt himself release deep into her. The sensation sent her far over the edge as they rocked together as one being. Nothing else existed. This time was different somehow. Perhaps because they had admitted how they felt, or perhaps it was that they were more comfortable with each other now. Whatever the reason, every movement felt deeper, more profound, and more sensual. He looked in her eyes and knew that he would never want to be with anyone else again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 am