A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Plans to fix the town

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Plans to fix the town

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm

He stood at the bar of his trailer and had a large map of Bon Temp spread out. His tongue poking out the side of his mouth as he focused on what he was doing. He circled Town Hall and the Police Department, writing notes on the side about how to go about the idea he had. He had to show the Mayor his plans for a large meet and greet. If he could pair up one healthy human to one healthy vampire for feeding purposes until True Blood was safe to drink again, then it would eliminate the risk of attacks and in turn the vampire would protect the human, the human's property and the humans family from infected vampires. It was a win win. He had dreamed it the night after speaking to Bill. It was a great plan...he hoped. Maybe.

Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Sexual Re: Plans to fix the town

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:23 pm

She had a piece of bacon in one hand and a glass of milk in the other, dipping the bacon in it as she walked then taking a bite. God in heaven, it was so perfect! The cravings she'd had were insane, to say the least. She'd had all intentions to fry the bacon and dip it in chocolate, but she had eaten the chocolate before the bacon was done.

She took another bite of it and stepped into room with Sam, raising a brow at him as she did so. "Whatcha doing there, daddy-o? Want some?" She held the bacon and glass of milk out to him with a grin.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:28 pm

He heard her voice and looked up, looking back down at the map then back up at her slowly. He took in the food in her hands and sniffed the air. Making a face, he grinned and looked at her. -Bacon...with milk? Is that...is that chocolate?- He chuckled and moved forward to stand in front of her, wiping the chocolate from the corner of her mouth and licking his thumb. -mm, it is chocolate.-

Remembering her question, he looked over his shoulder at the map and then back at her. -Uh...a plan. To save the town. I think. Well, I hope. I mean I'm not sure.- Blew out a breath.
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:34 pm

She raised a brow and popped the rest of the bacon in her mouth then sipped her milk.

"A plan to save the town? What do you mean?"

Her hand went to the chair at the table and she pulled it over so she could look at what he was doing, but sit down at the same time. The weather was getting warmer and her feet were starting to swell, causing her more pain than she was used to.

"Tell me about it," she said as she took another sip of milk.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:38 pm

He figured this was a perfect time to try out his pitch, so he did. He moved his hands around in gestures as he spoke and explained. -Well, we have about twenty seven hundred people in the town, and about twenty percent of that are vampires. It seems like it's not a big number, but it is. And that's just of the vampires who have made themselves known. Not including antisocial or withdrawn ones that stay hidden. Anyway, if we were to pair up one healthy vampire with one healthy human family, then we would have protection from infected vampires. It would establish monogamous feeding practices, mutual respect and maybe friendship. For the price of protection, you let a vampire feed from you only when necessary.-

He waited to see her reaction, forcing a smile. He might have not thought it through entirely, it sounded a bit out there to him too.
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:55 pm

She nodded at him, taking it all in. "So, what you're saying is that each family would feed one vampire in exchange for their protection?" Her eyes went up to him to make sure that's what he meant, and when he nodded, she spoke again. "Do you think that's wise? I mean, there are vampires out there that aren't that nice. Maybe they don't want to participate? I mean..." She stopped, trying to figure out how to word it. "Is it safe?"
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:58 pm

He thought about her question and leaned against the bar. -I hadn't thought all that through yet. I spoke with Bill a few nights ago and he seems to think it's possible. We'll just have to talk to the vampires, which I'm hoping he does since well, he's one of them. They have to know we aren't out to hurt them. I mean you can't blame them for being on the defensive, humans were responsible for making this Hep V and putting it in the True Blood.- He sighed.

-It's really all just an idea, probably a bad one...but we have to protect the town and the only way I know how...is this. It sucks doesn't it?- He frowned, this would never work.
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:05 pm

She shook her head and reached up to touch his arm. "No, no. I'm not saying that, Sam. I think it's a really good idea, actually. It will just need some tweaking is all." She tugged his arm to make sure his eyes would meet hers, so he would know that she was being serious. "Would we be doing the same? I can't give blood at the moment." Her free hand went to her belly and she rubbed it gently. "I want us to be safe."
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:07 pm

He smiled and shook his head, running his thumb along her chin. -No, you wouldn't. I would do that if it came to it. I would never put you or our child in danger or at risk.- He kissed her forehead and lowered himself on his haunches to look up at her. -This is all to protect our family, to ensure safety. If this town in invaded by infected vamps, I'm not sure I'd be able to protect you...and that scares me.- He admitted to her.
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:10 pm

She nodded and nuzzled his hand with her cheek, all the while smiling up at him. With a soft grunt, she rocked her body until she got up and stood next to him, letting her arms wrap around his waist and pressing her lips against his. "I've never felt more safe than I do when I'm with you. And if this is what you think is the best for this town, for your friends, then I will support you 110%."

Her eyes went to the glass of milk that sat forgotten on the counter and her stomach rolled. Room temperature milk... Not something she wanted. She turned her face from it and looked back at him. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:18 pm

He smiled and stood with her. -Everything I need from you, you're already providing. You being there to support me in this means more than you could ever know.- He kissed her lips again, softly and slowly. Brushing the back of his knuckles against her cheek, he smiled adoringly at her. -I'll get you some more milk, you rest. That's not up for discussion.- He kissed her lips softly and turned away from her to get her a fresh cup of milk. She went through a gallon of milk a week, and her cravings were crazy usually making him gag, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:20 pm