For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Drugging Jane Bodehouse

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Drugging Jane Bodehouse Empty Drugging Jane Bodehouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:44 am

Jason needed a drink. After everything that had been happening around this town Jason felt like he deserved a break. With his truck parked in the parking lot Jason could hear Lafayette in the kitchen blasting music from the radio. The usual Wednesday night at Merlotte's. Finding his usual spot at the bar, he could see Jane Bodehouse parked in her usual spot sipping on a cocktail.

Jason would have to call her son to come and get her in a few hours, he was not in the mood to drive her home and have her come onto him...again.

Sitting at the bar he tapped his hands creating a tune that was playing in his head he waited to be served, he had only a short lunch break before he had to go back to patrolling.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Drugging Jane Bodehouse Empty Re: Drugging Jane Bodehouse

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:57 am

Holly had switched shifts with Sookie so that she could spend the evening with boys. Everything had been so hectic recently she could feel it in the air, her aura was twitching something mad. There was something going on around this place but she couldn't put her finger on it. Taking out an order to a table in her section she spotted Jason Stackhouse at the bar.

"Now y'all enjoy that you hear" she grinned and headed back to the bar.

Grabbing a cloth behind she slid into place behind the bar.

"Hey there Jason. What you doing here today? Andy not with you?" she quizzed him.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:00 am

Jason was not paying attention but was watching Jane Bodehouse who was talking to herself and attempting to flirt at him. He gave a gentle wave then heard Holly speak to him.

"Oh hey Holly. I thought Sooks was working today?" he asked on curiously.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:03 am

Holly was cleaning down the bar to pass the time, only a few more hours until someone took over for her. The lunch hour was getting slow, she was still surprised that she even had a job with how quiet it had been lately.

"We switched. Promised my boys I would take them to the movies in Shreveport. Something about some fast cars or air planes I guess" she shrugged.

She turned to see Jane Bodehouse sipping on her eighth cocktail of the day, it wasn't even afternoon.

"So what can I get you hon?" she asked Jason.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:09 am

"Yeah, can I get some ice tea and I surprise me" he smirked knocking his hand on the bar "I am in the mood to be surprised today, you know just nothing with fangs and cheese. Violet doesn't like it when I eat cheese or anything garlic" he told Holly.

Jason could still feel Jane's eyes burning into him as he dared to glance around at her.

"Hey...there Jason. How bout you and me use those handcuffs there in the back of your truck" she slurred with her words.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 am

Holly heard Jane's attempts at flirting as she held her finger up to Jason not to say anything but walked towards Jane.

"Hon, how about another drink? On me?" Holly offered taking Jane's empty glass.

Turning her back to Jane she poured a double vodka into her glass with a drop of gin and added some cranberry mixer. Glancing over her head to see Jason frowning with curiosity, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a little blue powder. Sprinkling it into Jane's drink she mixed before turning back to Jane.

"Here you go Jane" she grinned politely before returning to Jason.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 am

Jason could see it plain for himself Holly had put something into Jane Bodehouse's drink before giving it back to her. Jason leaned over the bar so that no one else could hear him.

"You drugged Jane Bodehouse drink...You didn't give her sex drugs did you. Cause I slept with every woman in this town and she is not going to be one of them" he turned and smirked to Jane who was now drinking from the glass.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:24 am

Holly could not help but laugh "No Jason, I didn't give her any sex drugs. I slipped her a little herbal remedy, should knock her out for a couple hours. Enough time for her son to come and get her. But don't you dare tell Sam" she scolded him
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:28 am

Jason still couldn't believe that Holly had drugged Jane Bodehouse.

"Your secret is safe with me. I am like the secret keeper of all time, well except that time when I told my mama and daddy that Hoyt stole the bottle of whisky from the kitchen but it was me" he remembered.

Bringing up Hoyt made Jason go silent. 

"You know what forget the ice tea. I need to go....Thanks Holly" he thanked, pulling out a twenty dollar bill from his wallet and left it on the bar and left the bar.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:31 am

Holly watched as Jason left the bar quicker than she had ever seen him go, she picked up the twenty dollar bill.

"Jason! You didn't buy anything! Jason!" she called out after him but it was too late.

She turned and placed the cash into the drawer and turned to see Jane Bodehouse was passed out, her head lying on the bar and she was snoring her head off like an elephant in head.

Time to call her son, again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am