For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Damn Vampires

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Damn Vampires Empty Damn Vampires

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:45 am

(Getting home from the bar she was totally exhausted ,she had a hellish night .It started with the order being late and having to unload during business hours and ended with her and the bartender killing a small heard a infected vampires ...

“Thank god I’m home Miss Meow I didn’t think I was going to make it ...I almost got myself killed tonight but I was ready for them and with my training I was able to defend myself and over power them ...Im so proud of myself Miss Meow ..you should have seen me ...you would have been so proud of your mommy.. ”

She gets undressed and goes down stairs takes a wine blood from the fridge then heads to back to her room to write ..)

Im so glad to be home it was a jungle in the bar tonight so many strange creatures there I am glad to have the staff we do ...

Tonight started out all wrong with the bar order being later then it should have been and we had to unload during business hours which I never want to do again ..it was so busy in the bar from the moment we opened and having  to take staff off the floor to do the order was the wrong move on my part but what was I suppose to do the order had to be put away ...I thought it was the right thing to do but as it turned out it just screwed us in the end and the customers ...if you can call them that .. freaked at the waiting times for drinks ...

I tried my best to fill in but a bartended I am not ...so the night just got worse as it went on ...we got more and more behind and didn’t get caught up until well into the night and everyone was pissed ...but what else was I to do ...
    Then at closing after I let everyone go early the vampires showed up ...there were 5 of them all covered in black veins walking very slow and stumbling into the bar ..luckily Greg the new bartender stayed with me feeling sorry for me closing by myself...I wasn’t sure where the guards were but somehow they got past them both human and vampire alike ...then came into the bar all together like a heard of infected beasts looking for safe blood ...

They blocked the door and demanded safe blood shrieking that only safe blood would save them ...The biggest one advanced on me and tried to grab me ..at first I was frozen in place scared to death but then I remembered my training and I went for the attack ...I grabbed the arm that was reaching for me and I flipped over him and used his arm to choke him ..while choking him I yelled at Greg for a bottle and he threw me an empty one... I smashed the bottle in half and I shoved the half in my hand  through the vampires chest  and he exploded in a mountain of gue in my arms ..

The others seeing what I did to the largest of them came at once ..2 towards Greg and 2 towards me ...Greg leaped over the bar and came to my side ...we were in the middle of the dance flood surrounded by 4 infected vampires ...I took one of the stools next to the dance floor and broke it into pieces and handed a few pieces to Greg as the vampires closed in ..They came all at once ..Grag and I were back to back fighting off the advances ..one came at me with fangs bared he grabbed my neck and tried to force me to the ground ....I reached for his throat and with my free hand I took my chair part and swung it up and around then under his arm that had my throat and stuck it into his fleshy chest right where his heart was and he turned to a blood packet and burst ...one of the other vampires had Greg by the back and was ridding him while one was trying to bite his leg ...I took the one off his back and threw it into the one that was running toward me and they crashed into each other hitting the floor hard ...

Greg takes the one on the floor trying to bit him and drives a chair part into her skull  and she slips into a bloody mess...the other two get up and come running to us ...Greg takes the one on the left and leaves the one on the right for me and as the one is running toward me I slip down to the ground and as he is running by I hit him in the stomach and he goes down then I stake him and he explodes into a pool of blood ...As I hit my vampire I hear Greg hit his and that puts an end to the infected  ...I look to Greg and he smiles and winks at me and he tells me to go home and he will clean up ..I protested due to the fact that more could come so I helped him....Greg is a great guy ...I waited to speak with the guards only to find out they had their hands full with another heard around the back of the building ..there were 7 there and all had met the true death ..The guards were calling a cleaning crew when I reached them ...

So I had a very interesting night and I am very proud of myself ...I defeted 3 vampires all by myself ...my training is going well ...I will be able to protect Lafayette I am sure of it ...I am sure this is what is coming ...the infecting are becoming more and more and they are coming in heards now ...something has to be done about them ...but what ...

(She puts her diary away and slips into bed with Miss Meow and a very satisfied look on her face .She was very proud of herself and she couldnt wait to tell Tara she knew Tara would be proud of her too ..)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 am