A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Man to Man

Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Sexual Man to Man

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:13 pm

{He ran for a while, dressed and then drove for a few hours more. As he pulled back into Bon Temps, he decided to head to Merlotte's for a beer. It had been a whole day and he had avoided her as much as he could. He was still not over her having a blood bond with a vampire, who also happened to be her ex. He parked and headed inside, taking a look around before grabbing a stool at the bar.}

"The usual. No, on second thought...make it strong."

{He sighed and ran his hands over his face.}

Man to Man Jm03
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Re: Man to Man

Post by Sam Merlotte on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Sam wiped the bar and nodded, setting out a glass with a few cubes of ice, pouring whiskey into the scotch glass. He slid it over to Alcide and leaned against the bar sideways, shaking his head. -Long day? You don't look so good, man.-

He took the pitcher of beer from Arlene and refilled it, handing it back to her before looking back at Alcide as he took a drink.
Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:20 pm

{He blew out a breath and shook his head, lifting the glass to his lips and taking a long drink only leaving a small sip in the glass. He motioned his finger to the glass for a refill and spoke as Sam refilled him.}

"Everything. Long week actually. Vampires."

{He shook his head and grumbled, looking down into the caramel liquid.}

"Sookie....had Bill's blood." {He took another long sip and hissed.} "And he had hers."

Man to Man Jm03
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:22 pm

He blinked a few times at this news. Trying to comprehend what he was being told, he furrowed his brows in thought. -That...that doesn't sound like her. I mean, I know you two are together. She wouldn't...well, she...- He ran a hand along the back of his neck, not knowing exactly what to say to that. -Did you talk to her about it and ask her why. I mean, I'm sure there is a logical explanation.- He hoped, at least. Alcide was a decent guy and Sookie deserved someone who would treat her the way she deserved. Not use her as some kind of snack, or a way to get ahead in the vampire world.
Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:24 pm

{Shaking his head no, he took another sip and emptied the glass. Staring at the melting ice, he spoke.}

"She claimed she had to save his life. Crock of bull if you ask me. Bill knows what he's doing. I know he wants her back, he just wants to use her. Just like he always does."

{His shoulders shook as he laughed silently and shook his head.} "Crazy to think she could be done with vampires. Should have known."

Man to Man Jm03
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:26 pm

He blew out a breath and grabbed himself a beer, taking a drink. Pouring Alcide another glass, he looked like he could use it, he set the bottle down next to him and thought for a moment. -I know Sookie and I know she's the most honest person there is. She wouldn't deceive you like that. Doesn't sound like you talked to her much about it. Have you?-
Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:28 pm

{He took a small sip this time, feeling the alcohol working. His words were a bit slurred but not much.} "Yeah, we talked. She apologized and as usual stubbornly attempted to defend her actions." {He chuckled and pointed at Sam.} "That...isn't the best part. She said she 'stopped it' before it got worse. So...I know the drill when you drink a fangers blood. It's a sexual thing. Bill's her ex. You put two and two together, guarantee you won't get six."

{He drank more of his whiskey and twirled the glass around, making the ice clank around.}

Man to Man Jm03
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:30 pm

-I see.- He frowned and took a sip of his beer, trying to think of why Sookie would do that to him. -Okay, regardless of what happened or why, you're doing no good here. You should be at home sorting through this and facing it head on. Man up. Tell her how you feel and lay it all out. If you love her like you say you do, you'll work through it and not run. That's what you're doing, Alcide. You're running. Stop running.- He was trying to be a good friend to him, he'd been there for him in the past and helped him. It was the least Sam could do.
Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:32 pm

"Hell Sam, I know you're right. I've thought of that myself. But I just don't know what the hell to say to her to get her to understand I love her. I'm right in front of her and she still runs to..." {He pointed East with his finger and thought for a moment, his name not coming to him. Then it did. "Asshat Bill. Vampire Bill, King Bill. Whatever." {He pointed to his chest.} "I'm right here....she just doesn't see it.{He blew out a breath and growled at his frustrations.}

Man to Man Jm03
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 pm

-She sees it. Sometimes old habits die hard. Just talk to her. Go on, I'm cutting you off. Go fix it. If not, you'll regret it.- He took the whiskey and put it back under the bar, giving a final nod to show he meant business.
Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 pm

{He sighed heavily and closed his eyes, focusing his anger so that he didn't lose it.} "I will...eventually. When I'm ready. {He downed the rest of the glass and set it down. Grabbing his wallet, he pulled out two twenties and put it next to the glass.}

"Thanks for the drink, Sam. I'm going for a run...or something."

{The alcohol he drank was already being burned off quickly and slowly losing its affect on him. He just needed to clear his mind as he thought about how to approach the situation. Face it, that was Sam's advice. He wasn't sure he could. The pain of Debbie's betrayal was at the forefront of his mind and subconsciously, he was comparing Sookie to Debbie. Really out of fear he would get hurt the same way. But he loved her, probably more than he ever thought he would. So he needed to fix it....but not tonight. Tonight he would run and avoid her again.

Man to Man Jm03

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:44 am