For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Dreaming...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Dreaming... Empty Dreaming...

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:02 pm

(As the night took over the day in Shreveport Willa was just getting up from a fitful sleep.She woke covered in light sheen of sweat covering her body which she thought impossible as vampires were not suppose to sweat .She took a nice hot shower to try and wash the nightmare away but it was impossible to do .It was sheered into her mind ,the screams of the people of Bon temps  ,the blood running over the ground that covered Merlottes ,and the infected killing everyone they touched .She sat down in her shower with tears streaming down her face and tried to remember the dream from the start if she couldn’t get rid if it she was going to analyze it no matter how much horror the pictures in her head claimed her .She got out of the shower and dried her off ,she then got dressed for work but instead of going in early she got her diary out and wrote as much of her dream down as she could ...)

I am very worried ..if the things that happened in this dream really come to fruit we are in for allot of death ...

It starts out at Merlottes ..there is some kind of gathering of humans like a party because everyone is there ..most of the town it looks ...maybe hundreds of humans but I cant be sure ...Sam is speaking everyone is listening ...Everyone is having fun ...

Then to Lafayettes ...I am there with him and we are talking to the Grans and they are telling us its time ...what is coming is here and we should get ready..they say everyone will die ...they say I must only worry about Lafayette and protect only him ...Lafayette argues ...we both argue with the Grans but they are adamant that Lafayette and I stay inside at his home where Lafayette will be protected ...Lafayette smashes all the candles and everything used to communicate with the Grans but they just get angry and demand we stay they lock all the doors and windows and we are trapped  ...Lafayette gets his guns and loads them with wooden bullets then pulls out machete blades and packs them away with the guns in a duffle bag..

Back to Merlottes where the party is just getting really going and then out off in the distance there are several infected coming into view ..or maybe I should say a heard with several in it ...and they just keep coming and coming ....they start advancing to Merlottes and no one sees them ..I try to scream but no one hears me ...I try to run and save them but my legs don’t move ..All I can do is watch as the carnage starts ..the infected start into the crowd killing everyone they come into contact with ...ripping throats out here and body parts there ...people start running and screaming everywhere...

At Lafayettes he is going crazy trying to find a way out cursing the Grans as he is pulling on this door and smashing that window...He finally took a chair and threw it through his front window and quickly jumped through and yelled for me to throw the duffle bag to him and then come myself ...The Grans were mad they were whirling and swarming the air pleading with Lafayette to come back ..he jumped in his car and told me to do the same and we headed to Merlottes ...He was telling me to stay with him when we got there but he wasn’t leaving his friends to die ...

Once at Merlottes he jumped out of the car with guns in hand , machetes strapped on his hips and shot guns hung on his back ..he was ready to do battle ...I got a couple machetes and strapped one on my hip and had on in hand and followed him in ...the scene was horrific ...there were bodies laying on the ground and people running everywhere with infected running after them ..there were infected feeding on partially live humans blood covered the ground everywhere you stepped and the screaming was unreal it was all around you just like the carnage ...

Lafayette started as I was almost to shocked to move but once he started shooting the infected I snapped out of it and followed hacking and slashing as Lafayette shot our way through the worst of it to get to the bar where most of the survivors were hold up ...we got inside from the roof and there were about 100 survivors inside but they were surrounded by all sides with infected and with no way out except the way we came in ... the infected were breaking the windows and crawling through one by ...they were being shot and exploding as fast as they were entering but the bullets weren’t going to last forever ....they were coming in faster since the holes in to windows were getting bigger and Lafayette was getting further and further away from me ..at one point I lost sight of him and started calling out for him and then I saw him get bit and then torn apart .. I woke up

Is this a foreshowing to what is to come .. is this what is to come if I let Lafayette out of my sight ...Lafayette will die ......can I change it ...Ill have to get together with Lafayette and go over this dream bit by bit ...He isn’t going to be happy about this ...

(She puts her diary away and grabs her phone to call Lafayette...she dials his number and gets his message ...  “Hey Hooka You Know What To Do ..”   “Lafayette this is Willa I really need to talk to you ..please give me a ring ..”  She puts her phone away and goes down stairs to the cellar ,she takes two bottles of Lumbar Sounvie then heads back upstairs to have a drink and takes the rest to work where she hopes all the business of the bar will take away the bloodiness in her head ..)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:30 am