A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Reeling The Target In

King William
King William

Sexual Reeling The Target In

Post by King William on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:47 pm

William pinched the bridge of his nose closing his eyes attempting to shut the noise of the young girl that belonged to his prize soon to be wolf.

"Alastair. I asked you twice already mate! Shut the brat up or else I shall rip her voice box out of her throat!" William sneered at the vampire sitting outside of the bathroom.

Alastair pushed himself up from his chair, dropping his fangs irritated by the noise himself.

"Whit can Ah dae? Ah am nae a babysitter william. thes isnae whit Ah hud planned thes forenicht" he spoke fluently

(What can I do? I am not a babysitter William. This is not what I had planned this evening)

William opened his eyes and turned to meet the gaze of the vampire towering above him, William swung his legs around off the bed and stood to his feet.

"And what exactly did you have planned? Another Father? You seem to forget where your fucking loyalties lie mate! Now being a doll and fuck off!" William snapped at him

Alastair flailed his arms in defeat turning and storming from the room "Up yer erse wi' it" slamming the door behind him.

William turned to his brother Max who had gotten off the phone with a broad smirk on his face.

"She is here brother" he grinned.
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Reeling The Target In

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:02 pm

It hadn't been twelve hours since she'd last saw Sophie. She'd boarded the fastest plane to Dallas and wasted no time with luggage or anything. All she'd done was get dressed like she was ready to murder. Tight jeans, a black t-shirt and her stiletto boots. She had silver daggers strapped to her body, the heels of her boots were pure silver, merely painted black.

Her usually belly piercing was silver with hidden piano wire coated in silver. Her stance, the air around her was that of a feral beast. It screamed "stay clear if you want to live" She didn't have to search for Sophie, the vampires had been dumb enough to take her to the only place they could be safe, the infamous vampire hotel.

She made it to the hotel and paused. Just at the entrance she picked up a scent she was vaguely familiar with. As she made her way to the elevators, thinking about that scent she froze and realized who it was.

The vampire King of the British Isles...William. That knowledge made her blood boil and she took a deep breath to center herself. Anger was the enemy, it would make her sloppy in the kill. She needed to channel that anger to her limbs, she needed to let go, to recall her killer training. She was going to murder all those vampires who even dared to exist near Sophie and then take her daughter back.

Reeling The Target In 10sakoy
King William
King William

Post by King William on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm

William moved with elegant grace towards a chair in the center of the hotel room, with confirmation from Max that she was in the building made only her arrival seem more planned. Of course he knew that Kiara would come to find the young girl that she called Sophie. With Sophie locked away with the other young boy in the bathroom with Katia who hated children as much as he did. Crossing his legs at his ankles he relaxed into his chair.

He could hear her approaching the door to the room that he had been staying in since vacating the run down motel. He signalled for Max to open the door as Kiara came into sight.

"Hello love. Miss me?" he grinned.
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Kiara looked around, not impressed. The vampires looked so smug and pleased of themselves. They had no idea they had signed their death sentences by taking her daughter. With no allegiance to Bill anymore she could kill all the vampires she wanted without starting a war.

"You're going to die tonight William, you and every vampire here. Your choice is if it's done quickly or slowly. Return my daughter and I may kill you quickly. Take longer than 30 seconds to procure her and it'll be slow and painful all the way... now choose" she said, her voice not leaving room for negotiation and her stance and the way her eyes scanned the room showed she meant business.

King William
King William

Post by King William on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:26 pm

"Leave us" William dismissed his entourage and without a word they left closing the door behind them.

William remained in his seat, his finger gliding across his lower lip gazing at the fiery wolf before him.

"Such fire from someone who does not hold the cards is it not?" he grinned "But then again a fire that I would love to tame" he smirked sly.

William stood from his seat inches away from Kiara, clasping his hands together behind his back.

"I do not respond to threats, not violence unless it is from me...Now love, sit. Have a drink" he offered teasingly "Or perhaps you would prefer to something a little more physical?" he offered.
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:32 pm

She blatantly ignored him, her head turning from side to side almost like an owl. It was only after a few seconds that she settled staring at a spot to her left. Again ignoring William and his words she was at the door joining the rooms in seconds. She didn't open the door so much as she kicked it down, finding not one but two frightened children, one whom was covered in blood.

Sophie was sitting by the young boy, scared but trying to be brave, however the boy was having none of it, crying and sobbing all while a female vampire....Katia if she remembered correctly was watching them with the look that she much rather be doing something else.

"You're relived" she said as she drove the pure silver heel of her boot deep into Katia's chest before kicking her withering body away. Kiara's eyes were already bright orange, almost a blood orange color. Sophie smiled, clearly not afraid of Kiara's eye change as she instead got up and rushed her mother's leg. "Go wolf mommy go wolf"

King William
King William

Post by King William on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:40 pm

William remained still as he could hear the dying screams of Katia fade, his expression did not change. A death meant nothing to him, but it did throw a kink in his plans but nothing that he could not rectify.

"Such a happy reunion. Such a shame that it has to end so soon" he gazed down at the young girl capturing her gaze "Now little one" with a sadistic smirk on his face.

William had glamoured the young girl earlier that evening upon her arrival. The young girl reached into her pocket and pulled out a small silver dagger and drove it through Kiara's thigh. As Kiara screamed and collapsed to her knees he held out his hand for the young girl as she walked to him and accepted it. He bent down and picked her up holding her in his arms.

"Seems that we now have a new card on the table love" he smirked.
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:43 pm

Kiara hissed and for a second she nearly lost control. No... she couldn't loose control, if she did she'd kill everything in here, Sophie included.

"Release my daughter William... either way you're going to die tonight. Besides..." she smirked. "Holding a child hostage to get laid? not even Compton was this pathetic"

Frankly she'd expected such a maneuver from Bill. He'd be desperate enough to use Sophie. She had foolishly thought William to hold a bit more class but clearly all vampires were assholes and unable to woo women to bed without underhanded tricks.

King William
King William

Post by King William on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:49 pm

William could not help but let out a bellow of a laughter at hearing Kiara's words comparing him to Compton.

"Oh that is where you will find us quite different Kiara. Unlike Compton I do not care for mortal life" he turned to meet the gaze of the young girl "Such a pretty young thing, would such a shame to see her die for your foolish threats" he ended continuing to gaze at the girl.

He dropped his fangs and bit down on the young girl's neck allowing her blood to fill his mouth as she screamed in his arms. He withdrew his fangs and moved a step back as Kiara attempted to take another step.

"Such a divine taste....Temptation right here in front of me....One more move and I will break her neck in two love" he threatened Kiara.
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Kiara growled, low and feral. Her head actually shook in a quick sideways motion like one of those horror movie special effects. Her control was slipping and William had no idea the monster she was desperately trying to hold back.

"Let her go William... you have no idea the kind of monster you're threatening to unleash... and you won't be able to tame it. Vampires over twice your age failed to tame it...and kill it for that matter"

King William
King William

Post by King William on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:59 pm

"Oh I do....You see Russell and I were quite close before he met his lover Talbot. Quite the rascal in the sack if you ask me" he smirked.

He toyed with Kiara even more by stroking Sophie's hair, dipping his finger in her blood that trickled down her neck.

"Be mine. And I promise you that I shall not harm another hair on this girl's head. Or....Once I am done with her no one will ever be able to identify her body....The choice is yours Kiara" he toyed with her again.
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Kiara sighed. What was it with vampires always coming after her? She wasn't even fae, her blood wasn't even good, so what was it?

But she couldn't make Sophie suffer. Her daughter had already been through enough and she would not fail her, even if it meant shedding her humanity for a chance to give Sophie the life she deserved. Damn vampires... if she ever got Sophie to a stable place she'd make sure to kill the hell out of William solely out of principle.

"Let her go William... do with me what you want but you will not harm my daughter anymore"

King William
King William

Post by King William on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:07 pm

William knew Kiara better than that, she would not give in so easily.

"I am not that prissy fuck Compton. If I say I want you to be mine, I mean for the rest of eternity. I will bury you in the ground and you shall rise as mine. I will fuck you whenever I want, I will do with you what I want. You life will belong to me....And as for this pretty young thing, she will never remember you" he smirked holding a bleeding Sophie.
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Kiara lowered her head and then began to laugh. Not out of hysterics but a deep belly laugh like whatever William had said had been truly amusing. Tears actually came out of her eyes because she laughed so much.

"You want to turn me? Oh William why didn't you say so before?" she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Now you've guaranteed that you will die, you and every vampire you've ever sired"

She stood despite the shooting pain in her leg "Besides...I doubt you have the power to turn me... you'll most likely return to England as the vampire who couldn't turn a simple woman into a vampire"

King William
King William

Post by King William on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:20 pm

"Oh you test me Kiara" he looked on sternly and turned to the young girl "Take this dagger and hold it here. If your mother comes close to you...Stab your self with it" he told the girl handing her the silver dagger.

He turned to Kiara with a serious look expressed on his face.

"Unlike Compton I do not care less for this young girl, it would give me no greater pleasure that to see her dead. But without leverage I cannot control you...Will you let her die out of your foolishness Kiara? Be the one that kills your own child? Of course we know that she is not yours, but still your choice love" he grinned slyly.
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Kiara ignored William's words again. She focused on Sophie and the dagger she held. A million scenarios went through her mind. She had hoped to see Sophie grow older, become a proper lady. Strong, smart, giving men a run for their money.

She also saw the small girl who was terrified of vampires. A girl who had seem far too much horror in her young life. A girl who had embraced wolves but still cried at night over nightmares she couldn't help.

"I learned long ago...that sometimes the only solution is the most painful one. I love my daughter more than life itself... and I will not have her weep one more night over the vampires she fears"

Suddenly Kiara was on top of Sophie. There was but a small struggle before Sophie lay dead in Kiara's arms, not by stabbing, but by a swiftly broken neck. Kiara took the dagger and threw it with purpose, letting it bury itself deep in William's shoulder.

"Know this William. I will never be yours. You may turn me, fuck me... whatever it is you want, but I will never submit. So long as I exist in this world I will make your existence a living hell"

King William
King William

Post by King William on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Well this evening events had taken a turn for the surprise, something that he did not expect as the young girl that was once in his arms now lay lifeless in Kiara's. He stumbled back as the knife buried deep in his shoulder, but the pain did not affect William.

"Welcome to my world love" he grinned.

William gripped the dagger handle and pulled it out of his shoulder. Snaking his arm around Kiara's waist stabbing her in her side.

"We will burn in hell together" he whispered in her ear dropping his fangs and piercing her neck.

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Kiara hissed as she was both stabbed and bitten but then she smirked. "I was forged in hell William... you're about to learn what a mistake it was to seek me" she whispered.

He drank from her far more than any vampire had. From the stab wound on her side, her legs, her previous blood loss and now this she was quickly fading. But a tiny part inside her was satisfied. If she died and never came back she'd be at peace, but if William could muster enough strength to turn her she'd take revenge for the loss of her daughter, and maybe even kill Bill because had he not fucked up William would have never come to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:03 pm