A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Moving Out And Starting New

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Sexual Moving Out And Starting New

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:56 pm

After collecting the keys for their new home for a few weeks from Sam, Hoyt could not wait to get back to his mama's house to tell her the news. He knew that this mama would not like the fact that they were moving out of her home. But Amy and Hoyt needed their space without his mama hoovering above them every hour of the day. He wanted Elijah and Lucas to have their grandmother in their lives but she also needed to know that he was a grown man and had a family of his own to look after. He parked his truck outside his mama's house turning off the ignition and sat there quietly with his thoughts. He draped his hands over the steering wheel dropping his head onto his arms and closed his eyes

Sam had given him a good deal on the rent, but even with the cut in the rent Hoyt knew that it would still be a struggle but he would find the money to make sure that Amy and the boys had everything that they needed whilst they were in Bon Temps.

He looked to the front door to see Amy standing there watching him with curiosity, he didn't know how long he had been sitting there, he must have fallen asleep. Money troubles were getting to him. He just wanted one night of peace and quiet to forget everything, all the money troubles, bills stacking up, no more yelling from his mama. The sooner they moved into Sam's rental place the better.

Moving Out And Starting New Tumblr_lnym2ocEuc1qa51o3o1_500
Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Sexual Re: Moving Out And Starting New

Post by Amy Williams on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Amy had been looking at Hoyt for a while. He looked so stressed and tired. she wished he'd let her help. She knew that she could call on Cael for help, she could dip into her savings for things they may need but Hoyt was stubborn and it was a part of him she loved dearly.

She walked up to the truck, having just a few minutes since the boys were due to wake from their naps at any moment. She leaned in against the truck, offering Hoyt a warm smile. "You alright baby?" she asked, her mind keeping an ear out for Hoyt's mom. As much as she meant well she felt like greasy foods and sandwiches were appropriate for her twins. Amy thought otherwise. She wanted her boys to grow up normal and healthy and she monitored their diets as much as she could.

Moving Out And Starting New 10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 am

Hearing Amy's voice made his heart flutter as he opened the truck door and stepped out closing it behind him quietly.

"I'm fine, just tired I guess. Being back here, its like being somewhere I don't belong. Things have changed, well except my mama" he shrugged a little smiling.

Being back here, it brought back so many memories that Hoyt wished he could forget but couldn't.

"How are the boys?" he quizzed.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:38 pm

She smiled. "They're alright... but it looks like your mom's cooking isn't agreeing much with them. They're not used to all the grease" she said with a grin as she hugged Hoyt lightly.

"I know you told me never to pry into your mind...but your mind sounds like a beehive Hoyt.. are you not happy we're here? I mean...I know your mom rides you hard about things"

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:02 am

"Grease builds up a good strong stomach, it makes a man big and strong" he recited his mother's words laughing.

Relaxing against the truck with his arms folded across his chest.

"Course I am happy, my mama gets to see her grand-babies and this is where I grew up...It just doesn't feel like home any more I guess" he shrugged.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:10 am

She frowned and looked up at him in a worried way. "Baby... if you don't feel comfortable here we don't have to stay. We can go wherever you want to go" she said as she touched his cheek.

She could hear Hoyt's Mom's thoughts through the walls. She was spying on them and thinking some very un-ladylike things about her.

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:18 am

Hoyt just wanted to go back to Alaska, to be at home where he knew that he could keep Amy and the boys safe. But for now they would stay here for a little while, reaching into his pocket he pulled out the keys that Sam had given him and dropped them into Amy's hand.

"We can move in tonight, Sam has given me a good deal on the rent. Affordable and it already has everything that we need, two rooms, good TV reception" he smirked.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:22 am

Amy smiled but in the back of her mind this just amounted to another expense they didn't need. She looked at him and smiled.

"Guess I'll pack our things, I'm sure the boys will be happy to have their own room"

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:38 am

"It will only be for a couple of weeks, I have two jobs to get back to when we get home. Plus Darren thinks that they might have some more shifts for me at the rig. You don't have to worry about money, I promised your brother that I would take care of you and the boys. Just let me worry about the money" he pleaded with her as though he could read her mind.

He rested his hands on her shoulders and gazed at her softly.

"Trust me Amy, you don't have anything to worry about. We will be fine. I promise you" he smirked.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 am

Amy smiled and kissed his cheek. "I know we'll be fine Hoyt....but I'm worried about you. You work so much and you're always so tired...it worries me that you'll work yourself to an early grave" she said with a frown upon her face.

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Hoyt fought back a yawn by attempting to cover his mouth with his hand, shaking himself to wake himself up.

"I am just tired with hearing my mama snore as loud as my truck. How about you go and get the boys ready and I will get our stuff and talk to my mama?" he suggested.

The sooner they got to the rental, the sooner he could get some sleep.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:12 pm

She smiled and kissed his nose "Alright then... I should probably go in, your mom is thinking I'm molesting you right now. She's watching us from the window" she said casually before taking a step back and heading back into the house.

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Hoyt remained outside his mama's house as Amy had gone inside to get the boys ready to leave tonight. Hoyt would struggle to afford the rent for one of Sam's place. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of white paper. Unfolding it he sighed gazing at it, Hoyt had been falling behind on the payments for the motel.

He hoped that Darren had some shifts for him when he returned to Alaska because he was going to need all the money that he could get. He would work all hours that he could to make sure that they still had a home when they returned to Alaska.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:57 pm