A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A new place

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Sexual A new place

Post by Amy Williams on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:48 pm

Amy wiped her brow as she looked at the room. They had brought all their things over from Hoyt’s mom into their new trailer. It oddly reminded her of her very first apartment. It hadn’t been pretty back then either but there was something about calling a place your own that made you overlook the shabbiness.

The second bedroom in the trailer was now the nursery of sorts. There was only one bed but with some maneuvering of furniture, some clever use of pillows and pool noodles under the fitted sheet and a make shift gate had turned the bed into a double crib, giving each twin their own side with plenty of room to wiggle around. Even the twins seemed to already enjoy it more. Perhaps the doll filled atmosphere of Maxine’s home had not been conducive of twin boys.

Once they were settled in and resting in their bed/crib she closed the door and went to the small den where Hoyt was sitting down, looking even more tired than before. With a frown she sat beside him, touching his shoulder. “You alright Hoyt? You’ve been so quiet since we got here” she said as she worried over him. Again she didn’t want to pry into his mind but it was a bit nerve-wracking not knowing what worried him

A new place 10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Sexual Re: A new place

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 am

The moment that he, Amy and the boys had moved into one of Sam's bigger rental places it seemed like everything was moving in the right direction. After his talk with his mama and explaining that they would still visit every day but they needed more room. She had called Amy every name under the sun but he was having none of it. He was a grown ass man and would do what he wanted. Amy had gone to put the boys to bed leaving him alone collapsed in the den, his head dropped back with his eyes closed. His whole body screamed out for him to sleep but he couldn't, there was too much on his mind to even begin to contemplate sleep.

“You alright Hoyt? You've been so quiet since we got here”

Without strong coffee in his system Hoyt looked and acted more like a zombie for these last few weeks. He placed his hand on top of Amy's and plastered a fake smile on his face.

"I will be fine, just....it's not home" he replied leading her further away from the truth.

A new place Tumblr_lnym2ocEuc1qa51o3o1_500
Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 am

Amy frowned, what Hoyt said versus what the chatter in his mind said were two completely different things. She didn't know why Hoyt felt like he had to lie to her. At the same time though she didn't pry, if he needed to keep things to himself she'd let him.

With a worried smile she went over to their bare kitchen where bags of groceries were still out needing to be put away. The first thing she did however was take out their new coffee maker and begin to make some coffee for Hoyt in the way he enjoyed it the most. Only when coffee began to fill the pot did she then began to put the rest of the food away; some if it in the cupboards, some of it in the fridge.

A new place 10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:59 am

Hoyt knew that he had not convinced Amy but she did not question him, no matter how much he tried to control what he was thinking it was about as useless as he was right now. He could smell the sweet rich aroma of coffee and his mind screamed at him for some caffeine. But his mind was still trying to get around all their money troubles, stifling back a yawn he stood to his feet and walked to stand behind Amy.

Wrapping his arms around her waist as his chin rested on her shoulder, that single moment of peace in his mind drew up an idea.

"....I think I might ask Arlene if she needs a bus boy....or Lafayette if the road crew still has my old job while we are here" he whispered half asleep.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:04 am

Amy blinked when Hoyt was behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder. She reached up and touched his cheek. "Are you sure? You're so tired already... working another job sounds hard" she said as she set up two mugs for the coffee.

"Why not let me waitress for a bit? you can spend time with the boys"

A new place 10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:12 am

The thought of him allowing Amy to work was not what he expected to hear. He had been brought up to believe that the men worked and the women stayed at home with the kids. If he allowed Amy to work whilst he didn't, it was just another thing for Cael to use against him.

"I can't ask you to do that, it's the man's job to work and I will not have your brother saying that I can't look after you. I won't accept his charity Amy" he snipped at her.

Dropping his arms from her he turned sighing heavily before turning back to her.

"I am sorry, I am just so tired all the time" he grumbled.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 am

She chuckled. "Cael won't mind... chances are Cael would want me to get off my ass and do something other than sit and be catered to" she said as she poured Hoyt some coffee.

"Honestly...I don't mind. I rather work knowing you can stay home and rest and care for the boys"

A new place 10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:25 am

"Amy, as great as it is knowing that you want to help, but let me do all the worrying about the money. It is my job, I won't be like my father and I won't let you or the boys go without" he made his point clear again.

He ran his hand through his hair sighing again, he knew that he would have to tell her about all the bills for the motel eventually but he hoped that he would be able to fix things.

"I will give it a few days before I speak to Arlene, but I don't want you to work Amy. You should be here with the boys, they are going to need their mama" he assured her.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:35 am

She frowned and held the mug to him. "Fine... but really Hoyt... theres nothing wrong in asking for help. You don't have to shoulder all the burdens on your own" she said as she leaned up on her tip toes to kiss his cheek.

A new place 10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:00 am

Hoyt accepted the mug of steaming hot coffee and sipped on it slowly and let the liquid warm him, it was enough to almost tip the scale and send him straight off to sleep. He could feel his body tilting as he fought to remain on his feet.

"I should go talk to Arlene, see if she could use someone" he yawned before taking another sip of his coffee.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:07 am

Amy shook her head "No you're going right to bed mr... you're dead on your feet. Tomorrow you can go and talk to whoever you want" said Amy as she put one hand on her hip.

A new place 10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 am

Hoyt had drained his cup before it had even fully cooled down enough for anyone to drink, placing his mug on the side he yawned again with a smirk sliding onto his face.

"The boys are asleep....Maybe you can keep my company while I sleep?" he suggested fighting back another yawn.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:12 am

She smiled and turned off the coffee maker before playfully pushing Hoyt out of the kitchen to their new bedroom "Come on Mr Fortenberry... I'll even sing you a lullaby if you'd like" she teased

A new place 10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:14 am

Hoyt did not say a word but crane his head around to smirk at her as she pushed him towards their new bedroom. He did not need persuading, slipping off his shoes and pants he slipped underneath the thick blanket pulling it up to his chin before tapping the bed next to him. Being in this bed was a bad idea, his body wanted other things but his mind was attempting to pull him into a deep sleep.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:20 am

She smiled and peeled off her shirt and jeans, standing nearly naked in front of him before putting on a loose t-shirt and moving to slide beside him in bed.

"You need rest babe"

A new place 10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 am

"I will....I will rest better if you are here" he pleaded with her.

He raised the blanket so that Amy could get in with him and placed his head in her lap and relaxed instantly when she began to play with his hair.

"You haven't done that in a while" he whispered half asleep.

Amy Williams
Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:24 am

She smiled, just running her fingers through his hair and massaging his scalp "Well you're usually too tired to lay your head on my lap for this" she said softly as she began to hum under her breath.

A new place 10ej9eg
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:28 am

Attempting some reply but failing as he simply nodded in response. Hoyt could feel himself drifting and he did not want to fight it, he allowed sleep to consume him.

"...I...love you....Mrs....Fortenberry..." he grumbled before sleep took him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 pm