For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The change

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The change Empty The change

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Kiara groaned for what seemed like the 100th time. Ever since she’d gotten to the plane William kept feeling her up, seeking some sex or at least to molest her. All she would do is remind him that technically he didn’t have her consent. Then he’d stop, wait until she was just ready to drift to sleep then wake her up with some more mindless dribble or fondling.

All she wanted right now was to sleep. She was tired, strangely hungry and the ropes were leaving rope burns on her skin. She was sore, her head hurt from the hair he yanked out, she had dried blood on her head and the side of her face and she was getting annoyed at William backhanding her like she was a sack of potatoes or something. There were still a few hours left before they touched down in England and being sleep deprived was making her cranky.

She was just drifting off again, her head against the window from the last time he’d backhanded her for not obeying something he’d said. It was a good thing the windows were bullet resistant, she was sure if it wasn’t her head would have gone through it from the force William was using. Right above her eyebrows she was sporting two handsome bruises from her head landing in whatever hard surface it bounced from. The other vampires who sat far behind William were enjoying the show of her abuse. She didn’t care. If she could catch some shut eye, or even better, go unconscious and rest she’d be as good as new.

Another backhand and she blinked. Her left eye began to burn and it got blurry and painful. It took her a few seconds to realize the vision in her left eye got red and hazy from blood and the tears that fell from that eye were blood. She turned her head to glare at the vampire who looked so smug after hitting her.

“Do you mind? Either hit me hard enough to knock me out or fuck me already so I can get some sleep”
    King William
    King William

The change Empty Re: The change

Post by King William Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:44 am

William gazed at his little wolf who sat next to him on the Anubis air-craft that was only a few hours away from landing in Heathrow airport and then it was back to his palace. He had Antonio call ahead and make the arrangements for everything that he would need for his prized pet. With Anubis ahead of schedule they would land half an hour before sun rise and within plenty of time to get himself and his pet below ground.

"Oh come on love, you know that would be far to easy. To give you what you want" he grinned.

He glanced around to see his brother Max already taunting and playing with the young female stewardess. William turned his attention back to his little pet who was drifting off again as he snapped his hand back and slapped her hard once again across his bruising and bloodied face.

"And when I fuck you it will be a place and time of my choosing, I see no reason to fuck a toss off the former King Compton" he ended giving a sly sardonic grin.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:56 am

Kiara rolled her eyes.

"Then stop hitting like a pre-school girl and put some muscle into it. I've had anorexic girls hit better than you" she snapped back.

She tried to face away from him, anything to catch some form of rest but with her burning eye now keeping her well distracted it seemed like a lost cause. Suddenly she felt a very hard sharp pain in her chest. For a split second she thought William had stabbed her but it dawned on her that her own feral blood was now kicking in. It had been so long since the last time she'd drank vampire blood that her own special condition was now going to pose a problem, at least for William.

She ground her teeth, feeling like someone was pouring acid into her chest cavity, her eyes tightly shut. If she showed pain in front of William he'd think he was winning and God knows what he'd do if he thought he was winning. She had to revert back to instinct. An animal that shows pain is a dead animal.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:16 am

William chuckled at hearing Kiara's words that made that spark within him grin sadistically, oh how he would enjoy putting that flame out within her. Destroy everything that she ever was, a skill that he was particularly excellent at.

"Oh love, such a bite that you have....Am I meant to be afraid of the big bad wolf?" he mocked laughing. 

He glanced and indicated to his brother Max to approach him, watching as he discarded the lifeless body of the stewardess.

"Brother, you summoned me?" Max spoke politely "What is wrong with your toy?" he quizzed indicating to Kiara.

William gave a quick side ward glance to his wolf chuckling "Oh she is something up her arse mate about something" he smirked.

"Well I can see that it is not you brother" he grinned.

William nodded agreeing with Max "Quite right mate, but soon" he assured Max.

"Perhaps I should acquire more rope? She looks too loose brother?" Max suggested.

William dismissed his brother as he went to retrieve some more rope for extra security.

"Oh don't worry love, you will be accustomed to the rope. It burns in all the right places" he whispered threateningly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 am

Kiara rolled her eyes. Clearly William had never had to go pass glamoring women to bed if he was using lines like that.

She frowned. Her mouth tasted of blood and it wasn't very pleasant. She wiggled around, like squirming on her seat. It seemed like a feeble attempt at escaping but sure enough she rolled her neck, popped her right shoulder and the ropes fell from her as if by magic.

She rubbed her arms which were red and irritated from the rope and looked at William as if he was an idiot for not expecting this.

"It burns in all the right places? I don't think I've heard a line that cheesy since I was in middle school"
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:24 am

William watched in amusement as his little wolf shook free of some of the rope that bound her. She had given him a moment of joy before he grew bored of her antics.

"Oh pet, you do not know who you are truly dealing with" he grinned.

He reached over and grabbed her by the base of the neck with her hair caught between his fingers and yanked her head back.

"You murdered your own daughter in cold blood as I would have done....You shall soon bend to my will and you will wish that Compton had been the one to snap your neck like a twig little wolf" he whispered as he dropped his fangs between a hiss that passed his lips.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:34 am

She actually laughed at his threat "Oh he did snap my neck once... even had me shot in the head at point blank range.... He's tried to kill me more times than I care to remember"

She reached up with her hand and actually touched his cheek, not to hurt, it was actually a gentle touch. "I don't fear death, or pain or dismemberment. What I once feared was long since burned by Russell...so you should thank him...when you see him in hell one day"
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:42 am

William felt her hand rest softly on his cheek and he actually attempted a genuine smile.

"Oh little wolf, I have been to hell...And I think that you will enjoy it there" he grinned.

His smile quickly faded from a smile to an expressionless face and let out a rumbling roar that trembled on his lips. He snapped his head forward with his fangs and bit down harshly on her neck and was assaulted with a wave of her blood that made him groan as he retracted them, his chin dripping with her blood.

"Join me....Join me in hell little wolf" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 am

She hissed, her blood pouring out freely into his mouth. She felt cold, the life slowly ebbing away from her body.

"I've been living in hell for a long time William...." she began, her voice sounding weaker and weaker by the moment.

"...and hell....is full of......vampires"
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:58 am

"And hell is about to welcome another new vampire love" he whispered before he sank his fangs into her neck again.

But this time he did not stop, he let her blood continue to flow into his mouth and swallowed each and every single mouthful. Her blood sparking every inch of him to come to life, his grip got tighter around her neck as he bit down deeper to open the wound more to allow more blood into him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:06 am

Her body jerked involuntarily. Her head sagged, her eyes turned pitch black as the life was snuffed out of her body. Her heart tried feebly to continue beating but in the end it too gave up and her body went limp in his grasp.

The hand by his cheek fell forward with an eerie finality to her existence as a mortal. A few muscle spasms later and she was finally still, held up only by his harsh grip on her head.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:19 am

William could feel the life force of Kiara drain away in his arms, his blood was leaving her body and into his own. He could hear her heart beat on the verge of stopping, he withdrew his fangs and watched as her lifeless body collapsed into his own. He caught the glance of his brother Max who was now standing next to him holding several cords of rope.

"I see that this is not needed...We are approaching Heathrow now brother, you don't have very much time to get to ground" Max warned him.

William smirked, rolling his sleeve up and bit down on his wrist letting his own blood pool in his mouth. He then tilted Kiara's head back and held his bleeding wrist over Kiara's mouth allowing his blood to flow into her.

"Have the vehicles ready mate, for tomorrow we shall have someone new in our ranks....and in my bed" he grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 am