A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Catching Up

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Catching Up

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:40 am

Jason had finished work just over an hour ago but he did not want to go home just yet he needed some time alone with his brain, it was hurting too much with all these dead folks appearing everywhere around Bon Temps. All he wanted was a beer and somewhere that was vampire free for at least one night, heading into the bar and went straight to the bar. He gave a gentle wave to Holly who was serving one of her tables as he waited at the bar. A few drinks and then he would head home to Violet for her nightly feed, first he just needed some energy before anything happened.

He soon heard Lafayette before he saw him and knew he was in the kitchen cooking as he slid out from the bar and headed straight into the kitchen and stood by the door watching Lafayette dancing if you could call it dancing.

"Is that even legal?" he joked.

Catching Up JasonGif12
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Sexual Re: Catching Up

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:45 am

It was a good day ,busy enough to keep his mind off everything but not so busy he was slammed because he was still down a cook .With the turn over of ownership Arlene swore up and down that she was going to hire one full time cook and a part time ,he was tired of pulling overtime 7 days a week .As one of his favorite songs came on he started dancing around the kitchen ,swinging his hips all over the place he starts to whistle ...

"Is that even legal?" Jason said

Lafayette jumped a foot off the ground and turned around and saw his brother for all intense and purposes ,Jason Stackhouse standing in the door watching him ...

"Well if it isnt ol Jason Stackhouse up in my place of business ...what you all doin here white bread ?"

Catching Up Large
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:52 am

Jason leaned against the door frame that led into the kitchen he could not help but laughing at Lafayette's comment about the colour of his skin.

"You know that is against the law, I could have you arrested for that....Chocolate" he joked.

Entering the kitchen he picked up a flour coloured rolling pin and observed it and then dropped it back onto the counter.

"Where is Big John? Not seen him around these parts lately" he scanned the kitchen looking for him but could obviously not see him, he wasn't that hard to miss.

Catching Up JasonGif12
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 am

Getting another order up and ringing the bell for Sookie to come and get it he looked over at Jason ....

"Listen white bread I don't have time to for 50 dumb ass questions ..we are down a cook so Big John took the afternoon off so he could come back tonight and close for me so I can open tomorrow ... Whats your ass doing here any way shouldn't yous be with your vampire lover ?"

"Hey Is got a question for yous since you all is here ...How is your infected vamp situation ?"

Catching Up Large
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:10 am

Jason looked around the kitchen and found a bowl of freshly cooked fries and picked one up and stuffed it into his mouth.

"How the hell you know about that? You like that little gay boy from ET? The one who can reads people's minds" he looked around through the hatch to make sure that no one was listening.

Andy would kill him if he went around blabbing police business.

"I am an officer of the law, don't go getting my ass fired" he insisted.

Catching Up JasonGif12
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:18 am

Lafayette puts up another order then looks at Jason and puts ups his index fingers on the top of his head and flicks them around like antenna then sticks out his tongue at Jason ...

"" I am a gay alien fiend I will crush you white bread (while moving his fingers around on his head ) ...get real hookha... I see dead people ...hello ...they talk to me ...I have been told about the infected and that something is coming to Bon Temps ...something bad ...So spill it what do you know ?"

Catching Up Large
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:28 am

Jason had completely forgotten that Lafayette could speak to dead people, he was that little gay boy from that movie that could see dead people whatever it was called.

"You know as an officer of the law I cannot give out that kind of information Lafayette, even to you" he recited the phrase that Andy and Kenya had drummed into him.

He already had several mishaps since becoming a police officer about letting information slip.

Catching Up JasonGif12
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:40 am

Lafayette eyed him out of the corner of his eye and was impressed by this Jason .Normally Jason would be blabbering about his cases as soon as he walked into the kitchen but he was keeping his trap closed about this ...

Well..Well Jason Stackhouse all grown up ...not talkin to his brother ...look at yous ...Ima proud of you Jason ...Ok well hows about I tell yous what I have and well go from there ...So there is suppose to be something coming ...something big ..that the humans of Bon Temps need protecting from ...Sam has something to do with it he has some sort of plan to help....Now I have heard from Willa that there have been a couple of attacks on Fangtasia from infected and they are packing up like in heards ...or something ...So I have been trying to talk to my gran again with no luck which means she has no new news for me ...So thats bout all I have..."

"I would like to talk to Sam about more of this but with the change over in ownership of the bar and everything I just haven't had the chance ...

Catching Up Large
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am

Now that had really got Jason's attention.

"There been more attacks? Why have they not been reported to the police?" he looked on frustrated "Damn vampires, think that they are above the law" he grumbled making sure that he had his gun filled with silver bullets "You tell Willa that she better call me, I am the law of this town and she is not above the law!" he made his point very clear.

Catching Up JasonGif12
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Lafayette had to chuckle at that ...

Yeah your the law alright Jason ..Ill pass that information along to Willa ...But I think they are just so use ta cleaning up their own shit that they just do with out thinking ..so dont you go getting up in her grill now you hear ...she is a good friend of mine and she is one of the good vamps and there aren't many of those you know ...."

"So hows you and your vam..aaa girl doing?"

Catching Up Large
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:11 pm

"Jesus okay I won't say anything bad to her" he grumbled "But as for Violet? She okay I guess, she acting like a virgin won't let me fuck her. She thinks I am using her but she had my blood and she can use her spider tingly sense thingy" he ended not really knowing what to call it.

He shovelled another French fry into his mouth and instantly spat it out.

"Why the hell does that taste of bud and ass!" he spat again.

Catching Up JasonGif12
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:18 pm

He laughed at Jason ...

That my friend is the dead fry bin (shaking his head )...here try these (handing Jason a batch of newly fried fries ) ...So your vamp wont fuck ya (laughing again ) ...Jason fucking Satckhouse is sharing his house with a hot fucking vamp and cant get laid (laughing so hard tears are coming out of his eye ) ...now that is fucking funny ...Whats wrong with y'all ? She sharing your blood aint she ? So whats the problem Jason ?

Catching Up Large
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Lafayette gabbed hold of the freshly made fries and shovelled a few more into his mouth, adding a sprinkle of salt and it was perfect. 

"Lafayette I ain't gone this long with sex since I was born and my Johnson is blue, and I mean blue like the clouds in the sky blue" he indicated to his dick "My Johnson is going to blow, I can't even touch it" he grumbled.

Catching Up JasonGif12
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Throwing a steak on the grill and turning over some burgers Lafayette said with a smirk on his face ....

"Jason my brother I feel for you but why don't you just (he looked down at Jasons nether regions and nodded ) ...you know ...Service up ....Im sure you know how all to well ...And I am sure your vamp wont begrudged you a lil hand motion ...Bling blang no more blue balls ..."

Catching Up Large
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Jason hadn't thought of that, Violet did not say that he could not do that. She would never know he had done it.

"Lafayette!" he quickly moved around the kitchen and gave Lafayette the biggest man hug that he had ever given a dude "....I will see you later" he grabbed Lafayette's head and kissed him on the top of his bandanna and turned and left the kitchen heading straight out of the bar.

Catching Up JasonGif12
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Lafayette shook his head after Jason hugged him and wondered what was with him that he hasn't even given himself the down and dirty .He must really be head over heel for this vamp or she must have some kind of control over him .He turns to his gill and takes off the order of burgers and puts them on the counter for Sookie and calls as Jason runs out the door ...

"Order up Sook .."

Catching Up Large

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:02 am