For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Put a band-aid on that

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Put a band-aid on that Empty Put a band-aid on that

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Eric and Bill put a weakened Jessica and Pam into the car. They had gotten rid of Russel for now but Sookie was still missing. First things first however, their progenies needed blood and fast. Eric drove like a bat out of hell back to Fangtasia where he knew Rita and Isaebel would be waiting for them. He gently carried Pam inside, showing a tenderness he never showed before. He set her down on one of the plush seats, having Rita bring him some true blood as he mixed it in with his own and handed it to her. The girls would be weak for a few days, but they would live
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Put a band-aid on that Empty Re: Put a band-aid on that

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:01 pm

While Pam rested Eric pulled out his phone. He called Alcide but only got the answering machine "This is Eric Northman. We did not find Sookie where Pam was being held. Do you have any news? We found Russell and he's been dealt with. Let me know as soon as possible" he said before hanging up
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 pm

*I was too late to answer my phone and checked the voice mail. I looked at Luna.* Eric says Sookie wasn't with Pam, Russell must have had her. *I dialed Eric's number back and waited for an answer.*
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 pm

‎*Eric saw his phone ring and picked it up quickly* Northman... *he said as he watched Pam drink more blood*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Eric, its Alcide. I'm here with Luna. I went to Merlotte's to talk to Sookie and Arlene said she and Sam have been gone a whole day and hadn't nobody seem em. I went by Sam's jeep and found his cell phone, and traces of blood. I could smell Sookie's blood and Sam's. It was mixed together, so both were hurt. Luna said last night Marcus' mom Martha came by and took Emma. We think she may have Sam and Sookie just got caught up in it somehow.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm

*He growled* fucking wolves... *he muttered before speaking* ok.. where is Martha? I need to track Sookie down before things get even more out of hand..
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 pm

*I looked at Luna and asked her if she knew where Martha stayed. She shook her head unsure. {Last I heard Baton Rouge but I don't know where} I repeated what she told me to Eric* She said the last she heard, it was Baton Rouge but not sure where.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:16 pm

*He nodded* we'll find her...keep me informed *he said before hanging up and running his fingers through his hair with a tired sigh*
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:30 pm

We'll find her Eric, and you know she's tough, lets get over to Merlott's and start from there, then head to Baton Rouge and kick some fucking wolf ass!! *he was stressed out, worried about Jessica though she was looking better, he knew it would take a little time for her to heal, longer for Pam. Russell was finally under control, all they had to do was find Sookie and Kill whomever took her!* We WILL NOT TOLERATE this BULLSHIT a moment longer!! *he knew the pain Eric felt, as he still felt that loss everyday she was not smiling up at him, but he loved her enough to make her own choices, and though he'd never admit it, at least Eric truely loved her, and was man enough to fight for her!!*
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:32 pm

‎*They decided to head out to Baton Rouge, once there the game plan would be finding the local wolves and in turn hunting down Martha Bozeman. Checking to make sure Pam and Jessica were alright for the moment and well guarded, Eric drove like the devil himself was chasing them! The ride was a quite one, both in deep thought over their progeny, the fact that they didn't get to kill Russell, and now hoping and praying that Sookie was still alright, they both felt her pain deep in their hearts. Hopefully Sam and Emma would be there and well. Eric pushed on* I know of a bar down there, pretty sure the local Were's still hang there, that's our first stop, we will leave with a location...*he growled glancing at Bill, as he nodded
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:41 pm

*Eric drove up to the bar. Despite the nasty looks from the weres that were hanging out there he gave them all a "fuck with me and die" look. His tolerance level was in the negatives now and he was not going to put up with any more bullshit. They walked in, heading towards the bartender to ask him some questions. Eric did his level best to keep a calm mind so should anything else happen to either Sookie or Pam, anger wouldn't cloud his senses*
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:53 pm

‎*Bill captured the bartender's gaze with ease* We're looking for Martha Bozeman we mean her no harm, we seemed to have lost her address could you help us out friend? *trying to stay as calm and composed as possible, he nodded* Yeah, Martha's place is out of the highway, couple miles up the road, take the second dirt road just pass the woods, you can't miss it. *Bill smilied and slid a $20 across the bar before whispering* You never saw anyone, no vamps were here and no one asked about Martha or any wolves. *he nodded again, as Eric was well on his way out the door blurring Bill followed him out, they sped down the highway. He knew they were close they both felt it.*
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:57 pm

*Eric drove like a man on a mission. Knowing where he had to go now just made him more determined. He was already imagining all the ways he was going to kill Martha Bozeman, and debating putting a gps device on Sookie. It always seemed she was in the middle of some drama and being taken by a supe or another. He noticed as they went off the highway that everything was more open, thick woods and it was only the super light sensitive vampire eyes that allowed him to pick out a house far in the distance* there... *he told Bill*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pm