For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Healing

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Healing Empty Healing

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:51 pm

She laid on the plush bench seat of the club and sipped at the bottle of blood with Eric's mixed in. She winced when she sat up and looked at Eric and Bill. She listened to the conversation. "Sookie's missing too?" She'd been jealous of her, but knowing Russell didn't have her worried her of who on earth would. Eric looked at her with tenderness and told her he'd be back shortly, that he and Bill were going get Sookie and for her to rest. Isaebel and Rita were to stay with Pam and Jessica, who sat on a nearby bench feeding from a part fairy donor. Pam's body was beginning to heal, and she was starting to feel better. She was still weak but Eric's blood gave her more will. As the minutes passed she felt better with ease. She watched Eric and Bill leave and laid back down, letting out a small groan of pain.

Healing Empty Re: Healing

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 pm

I could visibly see Pam and Jessica healing but it was a lot slow then what I had heard happened. I opened the microwave and brought them two more TrueBlood. I leaned down towards Pam and asked "you want me to bring you guys some towels and shirts from the back?"
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 pm

I sat with the True Blood in my hand and stared at the black floor. Taking occasional sips and thinking about the events of the night. I felt a chill go down my spine at the things I'd seen and gone through. I looked up as Rita came back with more blood. I smiled a very small smile and said "thank you."
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:03 pm

"Only you could look like death warmed over, and still be gorgeous."+Isabel says to Pam, then looking over at Jessica "What happened?" She asks Pam. "And who is she?" +Isabel asks, pointing at Jessica, She was very concerned at the state of Pam & whoever the redhead was+
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Pam nodded to Rita. "Bring me my pink sweats from my hall closet, please?" She wanted a shower...a hot shower. She felt like death. Her friend Isaebel sat down beside her while Rita went to get her things. She smiled a little. "Thanks dear friend. So much happened. Russell Edgington happened." Pam looked up to where she pointed. "Jessica Hamby, Bill's progeny. Baby vampire only 3 years old." She whispered low. Jessica looked shell shocked.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"Only you could look like death warmed over, and still be gorgeous."+Isabel says to Pam, then looking over at Jessica "What happened?" She asks Pam. "And who is she?" +Isabel asks, pointing at Jessica, She was very concerned at the state of Pam & whoever the redhead was+

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 pm

As I went to the office I pulled the gun out and put it in a desk drawer. I really didn't like guns and in present company it would not do me much good anyway. I grab Pam's outfit and grab towels and the red fangtaisa tshirt. Looking around in here you could never tell all the things that had went down the last few days.
    a few seconds ago · Like

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:20 pm

I sat there in silence and listened to Pam talk to her friend who was asking about me. I sipped more of the blood and made a face. As much as it sucked, I knew I had to drink it to get better. Bill's blood had helped a lot. My skin was almost all healed. I looked and smelt like death. I just wanted a hot bath, some Taylor Swift and my bed!
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:22 pm

‎"What can I do to help either of you?" +Isabel asks Pam, unable to even think of how to help her or Bill's progeny, she herself, didn't care for Bill, but she would not be spitful+ "Your friend Rita, is quite something else, quite something, what is she?"
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 pm

+I ask getting more True Blood, for Pam, as I grit my teeth, and hunger again sets in+ "She needs to eat something, Rita." +I say+
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Pam chuckled. "I'll be fine darlin'. I just need to heal and I'll be okay." Rita came back with her things and she smiled. "She has a touch of fae blood in her. She's also a dear friend whom we don't allow others to feed on unless she is willing. She took her clothes and stood. Pam was like Eric and was not modest in the least. She slowly removed the clothing she wore and tossed it aside. Sliding into her jogging pants slowly and then putting the top on she turned to Rita. "Have you eaten anything?" Rita shook her head and she put a hand on her hip. "Isaebel will stay with Jess and I. You go get you some food and come back when you can." She turned to face Jessica. "You okay over there?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:31 pm

I looked up and smiled and gave a nod. "I'll be fine...just...tired is all. I feel so drained, no pun intended." I knocked back a few more hardy sips of that wonderful synthetic drink and sighed. I really hoped Sookie was okay. And Sam. I loved working for him and he was always so nice to me. I laid back down and closed my eyes willing sleep to take me even though dawn wasn't for another 4 hours.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 am

‎"Of course I would never attack a friend of yours, so many things have changed, I would never have thought Eric and you to have semi-human friends, not that I mind....she's alright, she did better when she realized I wasn't going to eat her." +Isabel says "I heard you had an unpleasent visit, from the Authority." +she finshes.+

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:04 pm

as I was getting ready to go to the dinner down the street I spun back around and looked at Pam"Did Eric say Sookie was missing too? What the ?????" Ok so food was gonna have to wait
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:06 pm

"I told you, if you would wait, I would take you for food.....Sookie? Sookie Stackhouse?"-I say looking at you- "I should have known, this had something to do with her, last time she was at the nest where, I and Godric were, there was nothing, but trouble ."- I say shacking my head. "What is it, with that girl, and trouble?"- I finish-

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:07 pm

I laughed a little"It must run in the family. Sookie is the cousin I mentioned earlier" I was getting that whole nervous energy again and had to clamp my mouth shut before I started babbling. Bill showed up shortly afterwards and said they had Sookie and took Jessica home to recover.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:08 pm

‎"Rita....." -I say sencing you being nervous- "Please.....do...I....make...you....nervous?"-I say already knowing the answer- "I told you, I wouldn't hurt you, At least I see the connection now, prehaps it is the Fae blood in you, I doubt it thou, That may increase it, however you are just naturally beautiful, I am sure you know this thought."-I say smiling-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:24 am