For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Talking of importans things ...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Talking of importans things ... Empty Talking of importans things ...

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Willa was walking through the bar looking over what people were drinking and the special blood on tap was selling very well .They had gone through five out of the eight kegs already and it wasn't even midnight yet ,the vampires were thirsty tonight .

Willa was waiting for Tara to get in so she could tell her of the troubles and what she came up with as a solution .She hoped Tara would approve of the solution because it seemed to be working .They had more bottles in the cooler then they expected and the vampires seemed not to notice that the tap blood was cut .She was at the front of the bar when she heard Tara's car rumble into the parking lot .She walked out to meet her ...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Talking of importans things ... Empty Re: Talking of importans things ...

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:32 pm

*Tara smiled as she pulled in she was always happy to see Willa, that girl always had a way of handling things, she was proud of her. Considering everything that was going on she smirked at Lafayette's comment about the girl being to wound tight.*

"Shit I am getting curb side service now, you can't wait to see me?"

*She said with a grin as she got out of her car, she noticed Willa as usual was looking like she was on the verge of pulling her hair out.*

"Are you ok? You look frazzled again.... Which is like you look..... Most of the time."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Willa loved her sister with all her heart just seeing her made her feel better .She smiled at Tara and took her hand ...

"Well lets see... we have hardly no True Blood and more than the normal number of vampires here tonight ..but John and I came up wit a solution that just might keep us going for the time being ..we have blood on tap now ...I know weird huh ..but we have cut the True Blood with a mixture of water ,syrup and la quire ..you have to taste it ..its not bad and its selling really well ..."

"Our normal carriers don't have anymore True Blood or blood wine and the one I have been using for us and to cover any extra is having problems as well ...so this is the only thing I could think of to keep us open ..Come on lets go to the bar and have you give it a try and let me know what you think ...then someone will have to give Pam the heads up ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 pm

*Tara raised an eyebrow and looked at Willa.*

"Wait.A.Fucking.Minute. You're telling me we are running the best bar for vampire in, well since I know of? And we're running out of blood, or as you say we're feeding the local vampires a nasty concoction of water down blood and you want me to go into Pam's office and tell her? Did being wound so tight final break your fragil little mind? While I'm at it, why don't I walk into Eric's office and take a shit in his desk? Are you out of your fucking mind?"

*Tara asks her staring at Willa.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Willa was shocked by Tara's reaction ,she had thought she had done a great job keeping the bar open and keeping the vampires from rioting .But it seemed that she had made the wrong call again ...

"Well what was I suppose to do close the bar ? I thought this was a reasonable answer to our problem and its selling really well ,no one is complaining ...just try it before you blow your top ...if you don't want to tell Pam I will ...I totally back this idea ...There was no other choice but do this or close for lack of blood ..."

She crossed her arms over her chest and planted her feet ,she was standing firm on this .
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 pm

*Tara shakes her head and looks back at Willa.*

"Oh no, I am not mad at you, I'm mad at my life, or un-life. Maybe I can tell Pam after our next date. Oh wait that isn't gonna happen anytime soon, considering I have not said more then maybe two words to her since she came back, and I have La La trying to set me up with some banker, and this is all just fucked!"

*After Tara's brief melt down she looked at Willa and immediately felt horrible, and sighed.*

"I'm sorry Willa, I am just so frazzled with this situation and it's not your fault, I just wish Pam would talk to me, and I feel like Eric is going to ruin us some how, and does Bill know any of this and just how fucked are we? And I will tell Pam....it'll give me a reason to talk to her."

*Tara sighed again and looked at Willa.*

"When you reach the bottom, no where to go but up, right?"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Willa sighed and took a deep breath ...

"Well we are pretty messed up for blood ...we cant get any from our normal supplier and from Mr Quinns supplier who normally can get anything from anywhere they are having problems too but I have secured some blood every 3 days for the next 8 weeks from them and if we can keep making the blood on Tap we should be ok ..I think ...but it all rides on this blood on tap idea ...Here try it (handing Tara a glass while taking one for herself ,she had been drinking it all night) Its actually not bad ..I have been sipping all night to show the customers that its good enough for me they should have some ....What do you think ..``
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:06 pm

*It wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be, however Tara much preferred it from the vein, she was going to ask her cousin if he knew of any healthy fang bangers, because this shit, was just that. It would sustain them, but it wouldn't be a happy existence and she knew Pam wasn't going to live this. Watered down human would not go over well, Even if it was half decent.*

"It doesn't matter what I think, you know that. If it had been me or my opinion, I'd say sure it's okay for them but you know it ain't gonna be me sipping that shit, and Pam ain't gonna like it ....even if it tasted like the blood of Jesus you know how they are. I swear to god they are waiting for us to screw up... You know how they are. Look as foolish as it is. I stand by you."

*Tara said, and meant every word.*

"You're like my only friend now.... We're in this together right?"

*She asked Willa.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Willa took her glass and sipped a little more it wasn't bad at all and the was Tara looked when she tasted it proved her point ...

`` Yeah I know its not up to either of us but I had to make a decision and this was it ...so if the high and mighty don't like it I guess we are gonna have to close the bar ...But you and me dont have to worry ..remember I took all the True Blood and blood wine from the Excellence and hide it in our cellar ...we still have about 20 cases left of various kinds so we are set for a while ...so not to worry my sister we will be just fine (smiling and winking at Tara ) ...If you want Ill go with you to see Pam because yes we are in this together ..``

She walked over to Tara and gave her a hug ....

``Yep together ...sisters ...``

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:31 am