A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Reminder

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Sexual Reminder

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:15 am

Pam closed the door behind her as she walked into Tara's room at the cabin. She hadn't knocked or announced her presence, but she knew Tara would know it was her. "I admire your taste in clothing and shoes, but were you stocking up for an apocalypse?" She asked as she folded her arms across her chest, watching for a reaction from Tara. She had neglected her progeny and had pissed her off by going after Eric and leaving her behind without word. Sure, it may be considered wrong or inconsiderate to some, but to Pam it wasn't a big deal. She came back, that's what mattered. That was how she showed she cared, she came back. Human emotions, she was glad she had overcome her own. Maybe Tara would eventually see things her way when her human emotions weren't so heavy on her.

Reminder Jtv718e
Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Sexual Re: Reminder

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:35 pm

*Tara looked over at Pam from her growing shoe collection, but didn't turn around, she just kept organizing the shoes. By alphabetical order, by manufacture.*

"You do know I'm not staying here right? I have two babies that need me at home, and I know you and Eric don't have any time for animals."

*Tara said after she finished the shoes, with the top of the boxes neatly.*

"It's good your here thought. I wanted to talk to you, about some things."

*Tara said sitting on the end of the bed, and glancing back at the doorway where Pam was.*

Reminder Tumblr_m88mqhBM4l1r6qxny
Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:05 pm

She smirked and shook her head. "I never pegged you for one of those obsessive animal lovers before. It's not very becoming of you." She grinned and moved closer to where Tara sat on the bed. Taking a seat next to her as she moved her long hair off Tara's shoulders, leaning closer to whisper.

"Talk away, I'm all ears..."

Reminder Jtv718e
Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:13 pm

*Tara froze up and for a moment she wanted to turn. She wanted to grab Pam, slide her down on the bed, kiss her neck, her lips....her. No, she had a point to make, or something....even if whatever it was she trying to say she couldn't remember.*

"Don't do that.....it's not fair. Anyway....I am not an obsessive animal owner, there just better then people and vampires, they don't leave, they love you unconditionally, and regardless of how you look, an they don't run away from the idea of being loved."

*Tara said looking back at Pam.*

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Pam's brow arched at that. She knew Tara was damaged goods, but it was amazing to see how vulnerable she had become since she had been gone. She appeared to be...hurt, lonely. She could feel the pain that radiated off of her and the anger mixed in. "I won't apologize for leaving. It was something I had to do and I don't expect you to understand it. I'm here now so get over it already." She sighed and shook her head. She was no good at this. Being sensitive...that wasn't something she knew anything about.

She had Tara by the wrist and with vampire speed had her pressed against the wall, sliding her hand up her side. "I was proud of how strong you were, of how much you had endured and always overcame it. Don't be one of those little bitches who wine and cry about things they can't change now." She ran her tongue along Tara's lower lip and looked into her eyes.

Reminder Jtv718e
Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm

*Tara's eyes narrowed at first she was happy Pam had complimented her, but then she called her a whiney little bitch. That made her angry, she looked into Pam's eyes for a moment and wanted to give up. It could feel sooo good. But no not just yet.*

"Tell me something and I won't carry on about this any longer, if you answer truthfully, I won't bring it up again, it'll all be water under the bridge, Do you love Eric?"

*Tara asked brazenly.*

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Pam looked at Tara and smirked, arching a brow. She chuckled a bit before she answered, stepping back slightly to look Tara in her eyes. "I'll always love Eric. But not in ways you think. Eric is my maker Tara, he's someone I have loved and respected for over one hundred years and it's not something that will ever change. He gave me this gift, my immortality. He gave me purpose, reason to live."

She shook her head. "I told you once before this would not be some epic fucking love story. I don't do love stories. You are my progeny and I care for you."

She moved forward again and looked deep into Tara's eyes. "Satisfied? Because what I really would love to do right now...is rip your fucking clothes off and do very wicked things to you."

Reminder Jtv718e
Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 pm

*Tara nodded her head and looked back at Pam and smiled.*

"Epic or not....we'll see how you feel after a few hundred years."

*Tara licked her lips and kisses Pam hard, with ever once in her body that had missed her.*

"Show me what ya got.....just how wicked...."

*A mischievous smile on her lips.*

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:39 pm

She smirked and ripped Tara's shirt open, maintaining eye contact as she began to lick and tease her nipples. Her fang gently running over Tara's milk chocolate skin as her tongue moved in circles, teasing the hardening peaks. In a flash, she had Tara against the wall facing away from her as she spoke low into her ear. "You have entirely too much clothes on...and I plan to rectify that...right.Now." She said before she began to peel off more clothes, teasing and assaulting Tara's body. She would make Tara remember tonight, above anything else.

Reminder Jtv718e

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:33 am