For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Enjoying Time

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Enjoying Time Empty Enjoying Time

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Tolvin smiled and lifted Rajat in his arms as he stepped from the elevator. He looked over to Tijgerian and spoke briefly.

"We'll put him down in our suite for now. That'll give you two some time to get things taken care of."

He turned and walked down the hall with Rajat cradled against him. He smiled as he realized how nice this felt. He glanced back at Rochelle and winked. He watched as she slipped past him and opened the door. He followed her inside and walked to the bedroom, watching as she pulled back the blanket. He laid Rajat down, pulling off his shoes and setting them on the floor next to the bed. He pulled the covers up over the sleeping boy and smiled. He turned to Rochelle and kissed her cheek, walking from the room quietly and sitting in the living room area. He stretched out on the couch and watched as she walked in to join him.

"So...what would you like to do tonight?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Enjoying Time Empty Re: Enjoying Time

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 04, 2014 6:16 pm

She tucked Rajat in snug as a bug in a rug, just as she always did...only, Tolvin was with her this time and it was...nice. She couldn't shake her smile and feeling like this was right, the feeling felt so right. Stretching as she walked towards him in the living room area, her shirt rising a bit as she stretched and yawned.

"Oh...you know, probably sleep about twenty four hours. Plus some." She giggled and curled up next to him on the couch, resting her head on his chest. Closing her eyes, she inhaled. "Gosh you always smell so good."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 04, 2014 6:43 pm

He chuckled at her comment as she snuggled up next to him.

"Well, I try..."

He lifted the menu from the end table and looked at it.

"Want to order something to eat?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 04, 2014 6:49 pm

She sighed contently and thought about his question. "Hmmm....I could go for some food. Might put me to sleep faster." She grinned and moved her head to look up at him.

"Did you see the tub? It's humongous. Can't wait to relax in that thing. Although it may not be safe tonight, I'd probably drown." She giggled.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 04, 2014 6:51 pm

He grinned at her comment as he looked in her eyes.

"We both know I'd never let that happen."

He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. He took his time and enjoyed every moment of that kiss. As he pulled back, he grinned and handed her the menu.

"Snack now, then sleep. We can always try the tub out tonight after Rajat is with his mother."

He flashed her a mischievous grin and waited for her to look over the menu.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 04, 2014 7:05 pm

She closed her eyes when he kissed her lips. Softly and slowly, and it made her insides tingle. When he finally pulled back, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled as she bit her bottom lip. "That was nice." She took the menu and nodded her head slowly. Her eyes scanned the options and she thought about all the choices. She looked at him and handed it back to him.

"The Coxinhas and some Pão de Queijo sound pretty good." Her Spanish was flawless and she smiled proudly, licking her lips as her stomach rumbled.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 04, 2014 7:13 pm

He smiled, nodding and picked up the phone.

"Yes...room service please."

He winked as he waited for them to pick up.

"Sí, nos gustaría Coxinhas y algunos Pão de Queijo, así como una orden de Pasteles y podríamos lanzar en una orden pequeña de Brigadeiro para terminar las cosas. Enviar un café fresco y crema con él, si lo haría. Gracias . "
    "Yes, we would like Coxinhas and some Pão de Queijo, as well as an order of Pastéis and might as well throw in a small order of Brigadeiro to finish things. Send some fresh coffee and cream with it, if you would. Thank you."

As he hung up the phone he grinned at her. He set the menu to the side and pulled her into his lap. He leaned it and kissed her again.

"The food will be here in a little while. I guess we will have to figure out something to pass the time..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 04, 2014 7:19 pm

She listened to him order and smiled bigger. A man of many languages, and Spanish being one of them. The sexiest language in the world. She swooned a bit and looked at him a bit dreamily. Yeah, she did that. "I could listen to you all day." She smiled when he pulled her into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. He kissed her again and she slowly moved the tips of her fingers in the small hairs on his neck.

She smiled when he spoke and smirked a bit deviously. "Oh...I can think of a few things. Mainly one." She said before pulling him back to her lips to kiss him again. She wondered how long they could do this until the food arrived.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 04, 2014 7:37 pm

He grinned as she melted into his arms. He kissed her slowly, not hurrying, letting the minutes pass slowly as they just enjoyed being together. All too soon he heard a knock at the door and sighed. He lifted her from his lap and stood, reaching behind him and pulling out a small pistol. He walked to the middle of the room and called out to the door.

"Ven adentro, por favor. Deje de dentro de la puerta y esperar a que nos acerquemos."
    "Come inside, please. Stop just inside the door and wait for us to approach."

He watched as the man pushed the door open, slipping the cart inside and shut the door behind him. The man did not look at all surprised at the gun in his hand and that amused Tolvin.

"Mis disculpas por la precaución, amigo. Tenemos que tener cuidado ya que tenemos un paquete precioso para dormir en la habitación de al lado."
    "My apologies for the precaution, friend. We have to be careful as we have a precious package sleeping in the next room."

The man smiled as he lifted the trays for inspection. He smiled and spoke with a heavy accent.

"Senior, I would have been more surprised if you had not been armed when I came in. This is my home and I know it has a reputation. If everything is in order to your liking, I will go now."

He bowed slightly and backed toward the door. Tolvin smiled and walked to the man, handing him a few bills of local currency and nodded.

"I am sure everything will be wonderful. Have a great day, my friend."

The little man glanced at the tip and his eyes grew. He bowed again and hurried from the room. Tolvin pushed the cart over by the couch and held out one of the brigadeiro balls to Rochelle, holding it only inches from her lips.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 04, 2014 7:58 pm

She sat on the couch and watched as he went to answer the door. When he pulled his gun, her eyes widened and she grew nervous. Did he suspect something? Watching the exchange between both men, she waited to see what would happen. Fortunately, it was a peaceful turn about and no one was harmed. She smiled as he rolled the cart closer and licked her lips at his offering. She took a bite and looked up at him as she did. Nodding and licking her lips with a soft moan, she gave him a thumbs up.

"Amazing. So amazing." she lifted the other lids and inspected the foods, her eyes growing. She lifted one of the rolls of bread and tore a piece off, offering it to him as she took a bite of the other piece. It had cheese baked in. oh, sweet heavens.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 04, 2014 8:00 pm

He leaned in, taking a bite of the bread and smiled, looking into her eyes.

"Yes....delicious..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Her whole body was covered in the hottest shiver at the look he gave her. She swallowed and nodded slowly. "Yeah....delicious." She licked her lips and watched him, their eyes locked for the longest time before she blinked and looked away. "I'll um...get some glasses....for the lemonade." She stood from the couch and wiped her hands on her jeans, stumbling a bit as she moved around him.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 04, 2014 8:10 pm

He watched as she rose and walked to the kitchenette.

"I had them bring some fresh roast coffee. I thought it might be a good idea, but as we are going to rest, the lemonade might be a better option."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 04, 2014 8:12 pm

She had forgotten after her brain died from the high amounts of sexual tension in the room, stopping by the cabinets. She smiled a bit embarrassed and shook a finger. "Right...right you did. I uh....yeah." She giggled and shrugged innocently. "Lemonade for now, coffee after a nap?" She suggested as she grabbed some glasses and walked back over.

Handing them to him, she smiled. "You better pour, I uh....yeah. Here." She was flustered and a bit...strung out. The room was definitely getting hotter.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 04, 2014 8:22 pm

He took the glasses from her hands and set them on the tray and pulled her close. He kissed her, running his hands up her back as he held her. His tongue slipped into her mouth and caressed her own. His eyes did not leave hers as he felt her press against him. When he finally pulled back and smiled at her, he spoke softly.

"Now then...still thirsty?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 04, 2014 8:25 pm

He kissed her with much heat and caused her whole body and insides to melt. She kissed him back and was getting into it when he pulled back. His question caught her by surprise as she looked at him, her heart racing and her breathing coming in fast. "P--Parched, actually."

She swallowed slowly and stepped closer to him. "If I don't distance myself from you...right now....I...I uh....it'll be bad. Really bad. I want you. Like really bad. So bad you have no idea. Oh my god I said all that out loud." She covered her eyes and her cheeks reddened. She sounded like an idiot.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 04, 2014 8:30 pm

He reached down and picked up a glass, filling it with the lemonade from the cart. He handed it to her, smiling, and took up a glass himself.

"Yes...things could be...complicated. We should hold back, at least until this evening when Rajat is with his mother..."

He caressed her cheek with gentle fingers.

"Once we are alone...we can always explore other ideas."

He smiled suggestively and nodded toward the bedroom.

"How about you sleep in there with Rajat. I'll catch some sleep here. I'll feel better being between that door and the two of you anyway."

He set his gun on the end table and smiled, taking a sip from the glass and winking at her.

"I'll see you after we all get some rest."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Well, at least she wasn't alone in the matter. He felt it too. She smiled and nodded, biting her lower lip before she took a sip of lemonade to cool off a bit. "Yeah, good idea. I think...I think I should get some rest. Long flight and all." She moved forward and kissed his cheek, stepping back and taking one last sip before placing it on the table.

Wiggling her fingers in a goodbye motion as she backed her way to the door with a grin on her face. "Sleep well." She slipped into the bedroom and gave him one last look before shaking her head and closing the door. She let out a breath as she leaned against the door and closed her eyes. "God he is so....amazing." He made her feel insatiable most of the time, especially like now. She needed to sleep, yes sleep.

Curling into the huge bed next to Rajat, she pulled she sheet over her and snuggled in for a rest. Before she could think anymore, she was falling asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 am